Uncle Sick(tm)

beard.jpg

:eek6:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I make her shave every day but it just keeps growing back. :(

T

Testin da Cable

I bet that tickles when she's ***DELETED FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY*** you off matey :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I am so glad she's not reading the BW forums... you'd be doomed teddy-man. :p ... and I for posting her pic.
*is really glad she's not a BW regular*

X

Xtro

Most ladies I know think beards are for Red Dwarf fans only.

/looks up at thread...hmmm...

G

GDW

....or beardy Black Sabbath fans who play DAOC and dont wash their balls

M

mank!

Originally posted by Jonny_Darko
Therapy? rocked. I must be the only one who thought Infernal Love was their best album though. That album resonates on the same dark wavelength as my mind.

I agree with you.

HERE COMES THE MIZZ ER EEEEE! YEAH YEAH!

oh, and beards. I haven't shaved for awhile and don't intend to do so anytime soon. I'm going to let it grow then just trim it and keep a full beard. That's provided I don't get bored and shave it off one day.

J

Jonny_Darko

I'm already encountering beard-related problems. a) It itches liek crazy. b) When I sleep if I put my face on my pillow in any position where the beard comes into contact with it (ie, anything apart from on my back) then it feels like a hundred sharp needles are being pushed into my skin and c) I can get quite bad spots, but I make the effort cleaning and exfoliating my face like a woman and so I rarely get them now. And shaving is the best exfoliation there is. Every time I've missed a couple of shaves before I've had a serious outbreak and I know it'll happen again. That says beards=dirteh to me. And then I'll decide to shave it off, and, well, blood-based hilarity will ensue.

J

Jonny_Darko

Yeah but where does that leave a straight gay man like myself? Or is it gay straight man?

M

~Mobius~

Originally posted by Tom.
Gay = Beard
Straight = No Beard

Dale Winton doesnt have a beard but I'm pretty sure he is a bummer!

Y

Yoni

well trimmed beards are oki but part beards ie chin beards without moustache wtf is that all about, its just not right. Also goatees remind me of badly kept womans areas which is kinda phreaky when going to kiss :uhoh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom