bds

ka00z

Fledgling Freddie
Marcus75 said:
Lol...there are many classes that can kill a bd solo - just because it isnt as easy as jumping other cloth-wearers everyone screams bloody murder.

Another needed thing is good eqiupment - it makes all the diffrence from a toon without it.

well that wasn't the point in the beginning of this thread.
on camlann bd's have kinda got out of hand, /level bd zerg etc. always one leeching on you

Bahumat

FH is my second home
when a bd gets toa items, melee resists he becomes so uber its stupid. they should lose bt for a start

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
If they actually made that conspiracy against bds, refused them guilds and everyone chained them..

Then i would have to make a bd just for the heck of it..

so dont do that! :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
I've killed exactly ONE yellow bd solo after level 30. it was a low yellow that i killed with 1 hit+dds :m00:

Bellona

Banned
We only have 1 bonedancer in guild, and its because its his main, he doesnt have others :(

Rusival

Fledgling Freddie
I've been wond3ring what's the point in bds? You just press one button to win... Yay... "I'm best I won that guy". I played my bd and realised that it's b0ring :touch:

ps. Sorry f0r my 1337ness, I got a sickness... doctors s4id that there isn't a cure :(

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
i suppose the fun is in killing more than 1 player at a time, there you can (sometimes) see if the bd is actually skilled :m00:

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
I've killed exactly ONE yellow bd solo after level 30. it was a low yellow that i killed with 1 hit+dds :m00:

ive killed many bd's, mostly because of my ability to do enough damage to kill an unbuffed caster in the time my stun lasts ^^

but yeah, i feel sorry for classes that cant kill them

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
All of you ppl who say you can solo BD's pm me in-game and we can take a duel ;) I would love to see someone even getting close to kill me 1on1 ( i dont say this to brag i just wonder why i have NEVER met any of these "bd killers" ;) so plz pm me etc and ill be happy to take a duel with u )
And yes i know exactly how lame bds are and i dont feel uber cuz i can kill everyone that easy :p I might act like it sometimes tho but thats just to provoke some whine out of ya ^^

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
ive killed many bd's, mostly because of my ability to do enough damage to kill an unbuffed caster in the time my stun lasts ^^

but yeah, i feel sorry for classes that cant kill them

The only tank that can kill a BD is a merc unless the BD is crap (Bigbadman)

Savage as well maybe, but health buffs kinda fuck him up due to strafe misses

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuc said:
All of you ppl who say you can solo BD's pm me in-game and we can take a duel ;) I would love to see someone even getting close to kill me 1on1 ( i dont say this to brag i just wonder why i have NEVER met any of these "bd killers" ;) so plz pm me etc and ill be happy to take a duel with u )
And yes i know exactly how lame bds are and i dont feel uber cuz i can kill everyone that easy :p I might act like it sometimes tho but thats just to provoke some whine out of ya ^^

ye must be fun dueling u i can imagine, hit lifetap + press and hold 1 strafe button repeatedly pressing lifetap until target is dead

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
ye must be fun dueling u i can imagine, hit lifetap + press and hold 1 strafe button repeatedly pressing lifetap until target is dead

If you only use 1 button for strafing there is something wrong tbh ;) strafing is art! and i master that art :D

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Nuc said:
i dont say this to brag i just wonder why i have NEVER met any of these "bd killers"

hello

i havent killed you 1on1. nor will i ever, probably. i havent told anyone i have killed you 1on1. nor will i ever, probably.

i just felt that this post was aimed at me :p

oh and i just wanted to know - whats your unbuffed hp? :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
1425hp and 544af unbuffed
1669hp and 619af with charges
1899hp and 619af with buffbot buffs

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
1899hp and 619af with buffbot buffs

Thats disgusting tbh more hps than my NS has buffed :( and think I only had more than 1900 hps once on my druid. :puke:

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Thats disgusting tbh more hps than my NS has buffed :( and think I only had more than 1900 hps once on my druid. :puke:

Well you gotta be extremely (un)lucky to find me buffed :p happens max once a week and prolly less :p

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
nuc you should run with a bardbot, even lamer then :eek:

Thats what Mrburns does :p running around with bb/bard/mincer/paladin/pac healer etc etc stuck to him

He is _really_ sucky tho ;p he got like 9XXhp unbuffed etc and he is a gimpy valkyn :p easy to take 1on1 :p

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
yeah first it was just him, then him and another bd, then those 2 and a bard, then him+healer... he still kills 3 ppl solo, even if he is gimp ><

Bahumat

FH is my second home
thing is mr burns is like rr9 so he probably has all the stuff he needs, if he got toughness etc he could increase his hp.

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
thing is mr burns is like rr9 so he probably has all the stuff he needs, if he got toughness etc he could increase his hp.

Nah he's an idiot.. i mean he have never even been close to beat me 1on1.. not even when i was like rr6'ish etc :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
what is it that makes you better than him, im not saying he is better than you but what proof do you have? what is it he is doing wrong only its easy to say someone is not as good as someone but backing it up is a different matter.

p.s. thats my serious post for today

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
what is it that makes you better than him, im not saying he is better than you but what proof do you have? what is it he is doing wrong only its easy to say someone is not as good as someone but backing it up is a different matter.

p.s. thats my serious post for today

doesn't spam lifetap and strafe hard enough :m00:

Nuc

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not gonna sit here and tell ppl how to play :p gotta learn by emself.. but Mrburns have never been close to beat me cuz he is stupid, got a gimped template and bad race :p

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
That's just racist.
Rise up all you kitty-kats and throw off the yoke of the oppressor.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i found in bd v bd fights the good bd's kill the other bd's commander. not all people do that and not all people know how to beat their own class.

for me the most boring fight is a lvl 50 paladin v lvl 50 paladin as it lasts ages and they prob got fh and ip.

Littlle Git

Fledgling Freddie
A reaver would be able to beat a bd 1on1 easier than a savage could imo. even with 1600hp's when your hitting for 600 and that is while they are slammed, also they have insta pbae lifetap (Reaver IP) so if they were having trouble they have that to back them up. :twak:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
I dont understand why people moan about Bd's i know the class is overpowered but any assiasn can take one as i have found out wih my Ns i know hes not 50 yes but i can 1Hit blu an yllows cons and not Sced

Bahumat

FH is my second home
but when they high they get max resists. hence instead of hitting for say 10 dmg you hit for 2 dmg. cant be bothered to put all teh correct amounts down but yeah nuc you must agree that with resists ppl hit you for alot less dmg

Tomtefan

Fledgling Freddie
Nuc said:
If you only use 1 button for strafing there is something wrong tbh ;) strafing is art! and i master that art :D

I guess it takes a person like you to be proud of being able to exploit a bug with the current movement system. And yeah I reckon that a chanter can beat you 1v1 and I can almost guarantee that I will beat you 1v1 later with the sorc.

And no, I wont duel you with the savage just to see your "m4d l4G5tRaFiNg 5ki11z 0f d00m" :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom