bds

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
Imo we should make some kind of rule on camlann amongst(sp?) all guilds to not take in bds and kick all bds that already are in guilds and just get together and chain em over and over again, maybe some kind of place where the bds would be banished to where they can strafe and lifetap all day long.

What do u think ? :)

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
Or make a guild for only bd's so they can strafe and lifetap all day long in a group :)

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
yes yes im typing it all up on my invisible typewriter ready to send it to the wizard-man

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
i think i need one of those invisible type writers if u have any going spare :cheers:

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
lol yup, seems English guilds don't take but i seen so many in german + french guilds

Taniko

Fledgling Freddie
Yeee! Let's make an island and lure em all out there... And pikkuinen as well, that prick. FFS I HATE STRAFERS! >.< Imo all strafers should get out there, and we should cage em, and make wee holes into, so we could spit at em. Har har har! Mythic? YOU LISTENING?!

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:
Yeee! Let's make an island and lure em all out there... And pikkuinen as well, that prick. FFS I HATE STRAFERS! >.< Imo all strafers should get out there, and we should cage em, and make wee holes into, so we could spit at em. Har har har! Mythic? YOU LISTENING?!

Start with the strafers in your own guild ;I :puke:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i heard in the new patch bd's are getting their own realm in rvr so they can own everyone. also they get every RA at lvl 10 and can use vanish with no recast timer.

everyone knows bd's are some sick april fools joke that corrupted teh game and cant be removed

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you got a long list of chars but my ones ar ebetter just look at them. no seriosly its funny

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
fl3a said:
yes yes im typing it all up on my invisible typewriter ready to send it to the wizard-man

I love it when i see people using jokes they hear on tv trying to be funny.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
behatch said:
I love it when i see people using jokes they hear on tv trying to be funny.

and he had a GI-joe up his ass!
and hey im mr. t ill rip your cock off with my buttcheeks!

Peridon

Fledgling Freddie
doesn't that mean u shouldn't have a computer then as it is a form of modern communication :touch:

ka00z

Fledgling Freddie
Taniko said:

Excuse me while I laugh my ass off.

Maybe should show the other side of the story?
Well it's the same story always you kill a solo horde. Not that I care that much. Telling me you can get me kicked and banned for strafing is kinda lol.. thought even horde had some kind of recruitment policy.

ps. sorry for whine :puke: but you Horde guys make my day by telling all that shit :D

ka00z

Fledgling Freddie
You can't still be bitter about getting killed tbh
As you started with accusing me of everything possible it made a nice start.
Being polite didn't help in your case, although I had a talk with you later on.

Regards,

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Lol...there are many classes that can kill a bd solo - just because it isnt as easy as jumping other cloth-wearers everyone screams bloody murder.

Another needed thing is good eqiupment - it makes all the diffrence from a toon without it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom