BD's in Leirvik

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
vavires said:
Tbh call it lame, but im kinda tired u 2 Xrealming. Its the whole day u running together and it got me a nice collection of screenies with the hours on it. CBA with u 2. So im gone see what goa sais of it.

vav.

o and i came out, how was the dirt?
LoL! i've spoken to Zenythe today about it, her reply was that yes, its perfectly legitimate aslong as there is no crossrealming involved, that means, aslong as we aint telling each other who's where and whats on etc its perfectly okay, its not against the CoC to have freedom of will..

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i hit, or not hit what i please. i have killed many Cerib many times. And will continue killing him. The fact that he doesn't add on every fight or doesn't nuke me or whatever everytime i'm in range adds a fair amount of respect.

I have learnt not to hit you - far too strong for my inf as she is. As for my tic - was a choice of pulse you or heal myself I was feeling shite last night and picked pulse big mistake.

If only I had healed I think it would have been a differant story. ;)

My respect for the hib stealther that kept hitting me when I was trying to kill the BD pets has gone - I see him in his nice blue cloak and he's dead.

I see him solo and ill add. Just has to be done.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I have learnt not to hit you - far too strong for my inf as she is. As for my tic - was a choice of pulse you or heal myself I was feeling shite last night and picked pulse big mistake.

If only I had healed I think it would have been a differant story. ;)

My respect for the hib stealther that kept hitting me when I was trying to kill the BD pets has gone - I see him in his nice blue cloak and he's dead.

I see him solo and ill add. Just has to be done.

U mean mooks?
hes the only hib stealthers name ive got in my head. Ppl talked good about him but his just a plain adder as all the rest.
Tho i have to say hes 1 of the only ppl in leirvik i try to avoid. cause when he got his stun of on me im mostly to eat dirt.

And about wertette, still trying to figure ho he hits me that hard, with capped resists and pa3 hits of 500 kinda hurts.

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
U mean mooks?
hes the only hib stealthers name ive got in my head. Ppl talked good about him but his just a plain adder as all the rest.
Tho i have to say hes 1 of the only ppl in leirvik i try to avoid. cause when he got his stun of on me im mostly to eat dirt.

And about wertette, still trying to figure ho he hits me that hard, with capped resists and pa3 hits of 500 kinda hurts.

Killed you 1 time last night as you were killing guards I don't class that as adding :p but I did watch the Albs kill you next time they beat me to it ;)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
U mean mooks?

Nope not Mooks - he doesnt hit me and I dont hit him a bit like Wertette, sometimes its just not worth it to hit knowing if you win some noob will take the points by killing you when your on 2hp.

So I dont hit either and they leave me alone. I would much rather kill someone I have a chance of killing and getting away.

Like unbuffed BD's always fun to kill or buffed BD's if im playing Citereh as I like killing commander first and then them :)

Citereh (still buffing Darksmoke with gimpy base buffs)

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
MClark said:
Killed you 1 time last night as you were killing guards I don't class that as adding but I did watch the Albs kill you next time they beat me to it ;)
My idea was to get the albs from behind, i was on the last gaurd, u ruined it for meh :(.
But u added on another stealther fight aswell.

And i knew albs were gon eget me eventually, but i killed 2 of them first,then they fled in the keep where eventually after coming out a hib got me in the back.
Were some nice fights out, but no offence most of the albs must be not kited out as they fall as flies . Like the group of 8 albs camping mid tower to the sides, at a point i started to think they were feeding me rpees.

O well good news is, my bd is almost capped so she will be leaving leirvik soon nough :p.

Then its time for my valk and dark sm :) My valk dinged 43.7 today so waiting for free lvl to take her to 44.5. Working on the template as i speak. Then i would love to have a 1-1 on wertete, not sure if ill win as he apperently hits pretty hard.

vav

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i hit, or not hit what i please. i have killed many Cerib many times. And will continue killing him. The fact that he doesn't add on every fight or doesn't nuke me or whatever everytime i'm in range adds a fair amount of respect.

Well if I can remember I may have to come hib land for a bit while sherk is playing wow.

See if I can get used to it again. Get me some leirvik hibs

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
But u added on another stealther fight aswell.

vav

I like the way you said added on the stealth fight, I was standing next to the other NS and he said how it sucked when you couldn't single a mid out to kill so I unstealthed to draw a few of you too us and sure enough most took the bait as I ran over the hill the NS and Wert were waiting for you :D .

No adding just simple tactics there

Just a thought If I'm fighting someone do you nuke me or run on by?

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
wtf ?! Mooks is in leirvik with a DI2 bot in a tower.. WTF! this kinda shyat makes me wanna quit leirvik, GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR CLAIMED TOWER AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A DI BOT!!

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
wtf ?! Mooks is in leirvik with a DI2 bot in a tower.. WTF! this kinda shyat makes me wanna quit leirvik, GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR CLAIMED TOWER AND FIGHT ME WITHOUT A DI BOT!!

DI1 actually and fight you with the sorc nuking me also ermm right do me a favour you want duels get to 50 and go into Emain and stop getting hibs to pm in game

I remember a merc that used to sit with a DI bot (Leirvik) I think also ;) have a nice sceenie doing a PA chain on him and he was still on 100%

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
hehe, sorry was that when i was jumped by 5 nightshades?
or was that the time i was jumped by a full grp?
or was that when i was jumped by all those casters? hmm? which time was it mooks?

MClark

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
hehe, sorry was that when i was jumped by 5 nightshades?
or was that the time i was jumped by a full grp?
or was that when i was jumped by all those casters? hmm? which time was it mooks?

Makes no odds all I'm saying did I come here and whine or /rude spam you no I just /rel and came back thats the difference

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
U mean mooks?

i dont do physical damage

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
interesting to see all these newcomers come in to leirvik and destroy all that was nice in leirvik, i've been trying to solo with my sb , sure i get some /hugs /salute when i die , but hard to kill people who insist on taking me out of stealth infront of fg's , ahwell vav i should tell u this , stop the attitude , and save that for rvr discussions and lvl 50 rvr , nothing that is done in leirvik affects the game as a whole , 50 rvr does.

remember that when u play a clueless class that is used by people who can't be bothered playing a class that take work to be good at.

/berge

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
interesting to see all these newcomers come in to leirvik and destroy all that was nice in leirvik, i've been trying to solo with my sb , sure i get some /hugs /salute when i die , but hard to kill people who insist on taking me out of stealth infront of fg's , ahwell vav i should tell u this , stop the attitude , and save that for rvr discussions and lvl 50 rvr , nothing that is done in leirvik affects the game as a whole , 50 rvr does.

remember that when u play a clueless class that is used by people who can't be bothered playing a class that take work to be good at.

/berge

what classes would you consider 'hard to play'?

personally i think things like -
-bd
-theu
-warlock
-wizzy (with new changes)
-light eld/dark sm
are all easy mode classes and things such as -
-assassins/archers
-heavy tanks (arms/hero/warrior)
-support classes
are the hard mode ones.

this is purely leirvik related ofc, real rvr is very different

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:

/berge

If u wanne put it like this, my most fav char is the valkyrie, bombed to the gimpest class ever when released. Only a few sticked with the class.
Besides, i got 3 accounts played most classes, so its not hard that i stumbled on a bd eventually.

and rvr is rvr.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
what classes would you consider 'hard to play'?

personally i think things like -
-bd
-theu
-warlock
-wizzy (with new changes)
-light eld/dark sm
-assassins/archers
-support classes
are the hard mode ones.

this is purely leirvik related ofc, real rvr is very different

dunno where this come from....see my sig for the classes i play.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
If u wanne put it like this, my most fav char is the valkyrie, bombed to the gimpest class ever when released. Only a few sticked with the class.
Besides, i got 3 accounts played most classes, so its not hard that i stumbled on a bd eventually.

and rvr is rvr.

i understand your love for valk....i love my thane to bit's , and my hunter both been gimped for ages , and i love to play em , that is why i never seen bd as a "class" in bg's.

my opnion can hardly be missunderstood from u vav , as you play a bd you know why i think like this of that class.

/berge

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
dunno where this come from....see my sig for the classes i play.

i wanted to nkow which classes, from all 3 realms, are the hardest/easiest in your opinion. has nothing to do with what you play

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
RandomDotCom said:
i wanted to nkow which classes, from all 3 realms, are the hardest/easiest in your opinion. has nothing to do with what you play

bd + warlock has nothing in bg's to do , no other realm has 2 more disturbing classes. hibs casters have stun purge helps here or charge , albs have stun/mezz purge charge negates that aswell.

bd + warlock don't need template to kill people , just press a few buttons.

/berge

ps.i am a mid ds.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
bd + warlock has nothing in bg's to do , no other realm has 2 more disturbing classes. hibs casters have stun purge helps here or charge , albs have stun/mezz purge charge negates that aswell.

bd + warlock don't need template to kill people , just press a few buttons.

/berge

ps.i am a mid ds.

hehe, well vavi needs to press every button he possess to kill my wee hero it seems. and a lot of other bd's, such as Baim, just strafes cuz they can't do anything else ... complete and utter pure lameness.

Vorenus

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
-assassins/archers
-support classes
are the hard mode ones.

Assassin with SC'd gear, full buffs, TOA bonuses and lvl 10 Traitor's Dagger is one of the easiest classes there is to play. It's like playing a tank that has stealth and poisons.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
hehe, well vavi needs to press every button he possess to kill my wee hero it seems. and a lot of other bd's, such as Baim, just strafes cuz they can't do anything else ... complete and utter pure lameness.

cause u hit harder then a truck :s,
tho yesterday i quicasted and rooted you, smartest thing i ever did in a duel vs you :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
Vorenus said:
Assassin with SC'd gear, full buffs, TOA bonuses and lvl 10 Traitor's Dagger is one of the easiest classes there is to play. It's like playing a tank that has stealth and poisons.

aye it is probably easy to say an assasin is a easy one to play under those conditions...but we can't instakill people with our chambers that we don't even have and we can't strafe around cause that will make us missing our styles...this isn't a discussion of how everyone can tweak out their char to get as powerfull as possible....this is a discussion of how stupid it's to have created those 2 classes and then geared em up and bring em to a bg.

/berge

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom