BD's in Leirvik

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
is it me or is the onlything they can do is strafe + insta tap? i've gone through a whole week of facing BD's and this happening.. wtf? as a tank i might aswell sit down, i can't out damage them lifetapping + healer pets.. not even a theurg can kill, because if you see one, theres a whole bunch of em

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Very difficult for a tank to kill a BD, best chance is to slam the BD, then kill the healer and just hit the bd until it falls over.

Killed them with a Hero this way and you simply have to hit em till they either run out of mana or hope you can outdamage them over time. Any stun movement is a god-send if you can get it off, then positionals = dead BD unless they have purge2 ofc. Fighting a BD on /stick and /face is a waste of time and is why most tanks fail to kill them, they are only mages remember and fall apart just as easily as any other mage if you can hit em.

Everz

FH is my second home
If you want to kill a bd, just kill the main tank pet, and if they start to strafe just walk backwards.. always works.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
you walk back, they walk back and nuke you aswell (yes they have 2 buttons on their Qbar!)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
you walk back, they walk back and nuke you aswell (yes they have 2 buttons on their Qbar!)

make an armsman!

44 weapon (any large weapon) 42 shield, 23 1h weapon to increase your damage ... i kill most bd quite easily with my hero.

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
rofl, i wouldnt mind it if it was a duel or something, its just when there is 2 BD's and a SM humping your leg all tapping / nukeing you

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:
rofl, i wouldnt mind it if it was a duel or something, its just when there is 2 BD's and a SM humping your leg all tapping / nukeing you

All Part of the joys of Leirvik. Main reason I started a tic .

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Cerib said:

ure a caword, and an adder, mae me so pissed, albs fighting me, and i was winning, detah second going down, but then u had to add again And then u complaign about the bd'ers, o andnot all bd'ers run in zerg/groups. I solo.

Go hide behind ure castlestone again!

X

xGenocidex

Heh, Yea BD's are a pretty skilless class :p especially when buffed+sc'd

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
ure a caword, and an adder, mae me so pissed, albs fighting me, and i was winning, detah second going down, but then u had to add again And then u complaign about the bd'ers, o andnot all bd'ers run in zerg/groups. I solo.

:fluffle: there there vavi, calm down my dear

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

If you like you can hit my gimpy inf I dont hide in towers I just run round in my gimpy gear and hit like a girl and take it on the chin.

Citereh (buffing gimpy Darksmoke with base buffs - wish I had dex/qui buff)

OohhoO

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
If you like you can hit my gimpy inf I dont hide in towers I just run round in my gimpy gear and hit like a girl and take it on the chin.

Citereh (buffing gimpy Darksmoke with base buffs - wish I had dex/qui buff)

Yeah but you're cute at least!

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

and a Xrealmer to with wertete

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
vavires said:

do you blame me!? :D lol yeah ill try and cast against a BD! sure! with your lt that hits me for 30% of my health + interupts me, if i do mezz you and nuke you your insta lt interupts me again so yeah.. sure i will fight you 1vs1.. why the hell do you think i made this thuerg in the first place?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
and a Xrealmer to with wertete

i hit, or not hit what i please. i have killed many Cerib many times. And will continue killing him. The fact that he doesn't add on every fight or doesn't nuke me or whatever everytime i'm in range adds a fair amount of respect.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
i hit, or not hit what i please. i have killed many Cerib many times. And will continue killing him. The fact that he doesn't add on every fight or doesn't nuke me or whatever everytime i'm in range adds a fair amount of respect.

ofc, respect.... /cough

Cerib

Loyal Freddie
vavires said:
ofc, respect.... /cough
considering you never run round solo and play a BD i dont think you can actually respect respect..

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
ofc, respect.... /cough

mate, feel free to stop adding on me all the time or just continuly nuking me when i'm in clip range and i'll gladly leave you alone/sit next to/help you also

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
mate, feel free to stop adding on me all the time or just continuly nuking me when i'm in clip range and i'll gladly leave you alone/sit next to/help you also

Ure an enemy, i kill on sight, thats the game.

And i always run solo, unless u refer to my pets.

And my valk is almost ready, we can have a duel then were

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

rather poor attitude to rvr, oh well, feel free to hit me all you want, will just kill you ... shame

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
yup bd's are annoying indeed :> but tbh ultimaxx the noob warden is even more annoying :>

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:

get out of your tower you fking moron

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
get out of your tower you fking moron

Tbh call it lame, but im kinda tired u 2 Xrealming. Its the whole day u running together and it got me a nice collection of screenies with the hours on it. CBA with u 2. So im gone see what goa sais of it.

vav.

o and i came out, how was the dirt?

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Tbh call it lame, but im kinda tired u 2 Xrealming. Its the whole day u running together and it got me a nice collection of screenies with the hours on it. CBA with u 2. So im gone see what goa sais of it.

vav.

o and i came out, how was the dirt?

already spoke to GM about it :)

happy posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom