BD's in Leirvik

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
cause u hit harder then a truck :s,
tho yesterday i quicasted and rooted you, smartest thing i ever did in a duel vs you :)

well tbh, tanks can't hit during strafe (makes you miss) so why should bd/warlock be able to strafe kill you ... definately unfair circumstances

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
not you dearest enemy ;) but 90% of em in the thread :)

/berge

Hm..the Berge is back :eek: mebbe ill make a new char....perhaps a BD and steal his kills! mwahahahahaha >_<

/Dracus

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
well tbh, tanks can't hit during strafe (makes you miss) so why should bd/warlock be able to strafe kill you ... definately unfair circumstances

i kite, but dont strafe :)

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:

Well I now know why you hit so hard - fook do hero's hit hard.

Think its time to get other account logged in to lvl druid at same time and maybe ill have a nice lervik toon in hib for something differant. Well if I can get used to the cotton candy looking hib land.

Also if I can find my way around.

Many thanks Mooks and Celione for the nice welcome for someone who is normaly trying to kill you :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Well I now know why you hit so hard - fook do hero's hit hard.

Think its time to get other account logged in to lvl druid at same time and maybe ill have a nice lervik toon in hib for something differant. Well if I can get used to the cotton candy looking hib land.

Also if I can find my way around.

Many thanks Mooks and Celione for the nice welcome for someone who is normaly trying to kill you :)

eh? why do hero's hit so hard? sometimes impossible to hit an alb with a damn good template.

43 af, 99% armour, spec af and base af and then some tits run around with necro abs also ... sometimes i can't even hit for 200.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
i kite, but dont strafe :)

generally i was refering to Baim + his BD mates. And no, you don't strafe OR kite, you run to the nearest mid tower. But if i was facing me ... i probably would too :p

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
RandomDotCom said:
eh? why do hero's hit so hard? sometimes impossible to hit an alb with a damn good template.

43 af, 99% armour, spec af and base af and then some tits run around with necro abs also ... sometimes i can't even hit for 200.

lol and then sometimes hit so hard it makes me cry. My tic has very high af and maxed out everyting and you still hit me for 400 + ;)

Thats on a bloody good temp so maybe you just underplaying your dmg ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
RandomDotCom said:
generally i was refering to Baim + his BD mates. And no, you don't strafe OR kite, you run to the nearest mid tower. But if i was facing me ... i probably would too :p

a BD that runs.. worst bd has been found..

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
lol and then sometimes hit so hard it makes me cry. My tic has very high af and maxed out everyting and you still hit me for 400 + ;)

Thats on a bloody good temp so maybe you just underplaying your dmg ;)

no, seriously ... i had a normal spear on the other day (doesn't happen often) and was hitting mids between 250-310 (chain users) also hit ceribs merc for 250~ and then sometimes hit people for 450-510 ... i hate melee calcs sometimes. my biggest hit so far is 744, but i had a crit on that ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom