Battlefield 2

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Soon!!!!

They have literally just added this to the offical EA post -

'Update :

You'll like this one.

The demo has passed all test stages now and is currently in preparation to go live. I'll just fish up some links and work out the timings I've been given and edit this post accordingly, but I wanted to give you the news as soon as possible.

Thanks for baring with us.'

So expect it within hours.

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Spot%20Victory.JPG

:clap:

throdgrain

FH is my second home
]AC[dRuM said:
I wouldn't have apologised :D, Throd jumped into the arena and you challenged him on a valid point - how can you quote realism and no head bob in the same sentence -

You fell for the sympathy line ;)
Man. Im coming to the conclusion that most of the posters on this thread are delusional wankers.

1. I have never claimed ANYTHING about realism on this thread, or any fucking other.
2. I have never been a helicoptor pilot even when I did play BFV, which is imo a very poor game ,and not a patch on BF1942 or DC.
3. the only reason that the cs/bf conversation came up was because it was started by Da Gaffers (silly name mate) comments about "CS fanboys".
4. ive played a LOT of BF as Ive said, as an admin and in ED clan matches. I quite possibly know more about it than half the people posting here.
5. Please. Before posting any jibe at me, read the motherfucking thread you retarded fucks
Cheers all ;)

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
One does have to ask the question why an adult has to reply like that, but each to their own eh ;) You jumped on the thread making wild claims about CS and how shite BF is, what do you expect? Or have times changed that much since Q2?...

Calling anybody a wanker on the net is a luxury this forum affords you be it in a virtual capacity.. so it really means nothing.........

The Battlefield awaits! :D

Spot%20Victory.JPG

throdgrain

FH is my second home
]AC[dRuM said:
One does have to ask the question why an adult has to reply like that, but each to their own eh ;) You jumped on the thread making wild claims about CS and how shite BF is, what do you expect? Or have times changed that much since Q2?...

Calling anybody a wanker on the net is a luxury this forum affords you be it in a virtual capacity.. so it really means nothing.........

The Battlefield awaits! :D

Spot%20Victory.JPG

READ THE THREAD AGAIN

I didnt jump on, the first statement was already made.

Do you listen to ANYTHING anyone ever says to you??????

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
I have read what you said, it has become clear to me that you deem a --> :) when you use it to be a joke quote :"tongue in cheek" On the other hand if anybody else uses one they are having a swipe at you. Noone was having a swipe at you it's all in your mind mate.

I personally think your last post but one is the virtual equivalent of a temper tantrum and I still remain amazed ;)

Still.

---> :) <---

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Enough

Anyway to take it away from the temper tantrums -

New post on the EAUK site -

'The demo is well and truly on its way!

One hour from now you will be able to download it from Gamespot.

Thanks for waiting, and we'll see you on the Battlefield!'

Combined with a similiar posting on gamespot 20 minutes ago expect it ver very soon... just hope gamespot can stand the strain.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
]AC[dRuM said:
I wouldn't have apologised :D, Throd jumped into the arena and you challenged him on a valid point - how can you quote realism and no head bob in the same sentence -

You fell for the sympathy line ;)

He didn't mention realism though. What perverse other worldy thread are you reading that the rest of us are not?

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Sigh. I imagine you're easily amazed though.
Oh well, Dagaffer knows he made the comment, I know it was tongue in cheek. He knew the same of my remarks re BFV.
However the rest of the points, like for example someone telling me that cs wasnt popular anymore were answered fair and square, and disputed and proven to be wrong.
My points about BF are right. As ive said, Ive quite probably played more of it than a lot of people. Anyway.
I am a south London motor trader matey, and Im sorry but I do speak like that sometimes when im confronted by people who dont LISTEN.
(Or should I say READ)
Never mind.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I always love the genius logic of publishers giving one site an 'exclusive' demo download for 24 hours or whatever. *throws "how the internet works" manual at EA*

21Kb/sec... ffs - *edit* d/l just failed :(

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok been getting max speed downloads (280/290 KB/Sec) after i downloaded download Manager then clicked on the mirror 3 link. For some reason doing that it was able to connect... Have only 20 minutes left of the download.

Also EA has a link up now some do filefront.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom