if anyone get bored pop round to my house and use my new
wacko wheelchair,the bloody thing keeps going into
speed 5 reverse great fun (if youre not in the middle of marks
and spencers!ROFL
:clap:

W

wadada

lol

widdy shut up you talking crap as always, that guy is right and oh yes you also was on a other server yesterday, tutter right ? yes that's you, not talk always if you completly loyal to BW your such a i don't know i have no words for you, i am glad i am not you, oh and when you click on the server the game allready automatically starts altough with me it does !( now about the maybe pay thing ) Some people, students, people with no work, people with big familys have no money to pay to play for a game they maybe play a few times a week or month, find sponsors or make a contract with the gamedevelopers, the games are allready expensive enough and now to play them also a extra pay ? , We buy a online game so please let it always be available online for free then, or make a contract with the developers of the game that when you buy the game you also pay a little extra money to play it online, really the cable accounts and games are expensive enough you not can ask people to pay also now for playing games online, Uh offcourse you can do that but i think you will lose alot of people , good people that not have money so then it will be only available for the rich, mmm we allready go that way with other things i hope not with this game.

w
a
d
a
d
a

: P

W

wadada

loooooool

hehehe Andrew just read your post , lol me friend i wish i could take a ride in that F1 Weelchair of yours together racing thru londoncity : ) VROOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR ! ! !

w
a
d
d
y

E

Embattle

Re: anyone gets bored:)

Originally posted by kirkslovechild
if anyone get bored pop round to my house and use my new
wacko wheelchair,the bloody thing keeps going into
speed 5 reverse great fun (if youre not in the middle of marks
and spencers!ROFL
:clap:

Not so fun for the person standing behind you ;)

O

old.Nop$ter

.......like outta nowhere - hell i was just checking out the Thai Curry for 2 and, well, next thing - woooosh BANG - i was in the ladies underwear department - He just wizzzzzzed by screaming.

Yeah i only saw the back of his ead officer...........................but i can still here the insane laughing................

(M&S SHARE PRICE HAS JUST RISEN)
(M&S introduce p2p in the Food department - i've subscribed)

:m00: :D

W

widdy

Re: lol

Originally posted by wadada
widdy shut up you talking crap as always, that guy is right and oh yes you also was on a other server yesterday, tutter right ? yes that's you, not talk always if you completly loal to BW your such a i don't know i have no words for you, i am glad i am not you, oh and when you click on the server the game allready automatically starts altough with me it does !( now about the maybe pay thing ) Some people, students, people with no work, people with big familys have no money to pay to play for a game they maybe play a few times a week or month, find sponsors or make a contract with the gamedevelopers, the games are allready expensive enough and now to play them also a extra pay ? , We buy a online game so please let it always be available online for free then, or make a contract with the developers of the game that when you buy the game you also pay a little extra money to play it online, really the cable accounts and games are expensive enough you not can ask people to pay also now for playing games online, Uh offcourse you can do that but i think you will lose alot of people , good people that not have money so then it will be only available for the rich, mmm we allready go that way with other things i hope not with this game.

w
a
d
a
d
a

Yes I was on another server...............so what?I don't have to play BW 24/7 just because I'm loyal to them.If I have friends on a different server I'm going to join them.Your also correct that I don't talk on servers,well it's blatently obvious why............It's a game not a bloody chat room.Sorry that I don't find the need to call people "gay campers" for 50% of the game or moan about how people play it.It's there to play and that what I do.

On the P2P thing,Wadada you just don't bother reading posts do you? find a sponsor? they have already in EB but obviously they can't keep running this at a loss can they? Make a Contract with the game developers???? WTF are you on? this game is nearly 2 years old,they won't even make patches for it so why the hell are they going to dish cash out just so your lame ass can keep playing it for free!

You keep moaning on about how expensive it's going to make it and you don't even know how much it's going to cost yet!
Some people can't afford to tax/insure their car,go on holidays etc etc but you don't see companies giving out their services free to them do you?.If these people can't afford to pay something that "could be" as low a £5 a month (which is just over £1 a week) then maybe they should consider if they can really afford to keep paying for thier internet connection!
You should just be thankful that you have had it free for this long,mind you it looks like your not willing to pay and personally I hope it stays that way because I most certainly won't miss your moaning ass! :clap:

W

wadada

lol 1.000.000.000

only people like you i call that names that moaning all the time or your so called admin friends who kick or threat to kick people because they are on the roof in geothermal or skywalking while they also do that themself also barrys world do not know what kinda assholes ( not all ) but a few admins they have and giving them the privilege to kick people, they created little dictators : )while they in the past where the biggest lamers themself or actually still are , and i have the right to complain about paying ,shut the fuck off you dickhead fucking asshole, your the biggest fuck in ef and you fuck up the whole ef community with your fucking ideas and behavior. i say what i like because it's true and i know some people can't handle that : ) , you make people complain because you are a fuck widdy tutter crash and all that other names you use, i remember a game few months ago 1 girl slaughtered your ass she was alone and you and your mate still could not win and needed another player it was 3 vs 1 then she begin to complain or not complain but nicely asked to even the teams and that is normal when it's 3 vs 1 and then you called her a lamerbitch i was speccing and i not forgot that also i not forgot when you was in APA in the past and you said to Andrew do you miss some arms or something, you play like a handicapped person, so you really not know what you say or that you are the one that hurt people or make them mad and i can go on with a list of things you said but i will not do it anymore i just keep ignoring you and fucking you up, the only reason why i told you where on a other server was because you said in forum mmm i am glad i wasn't there but you was so you also lie hehe whatever your talking crap you are a dipshit and i hope barrysworld kick you out very soon because you damage there company :p

w
a
d
a
d
a

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Re: lol 1.000.000.000

Originally posted by wadada
only people like you i call that names that moaning all the time or your so called admin friends who kick or threat to kick people because they are on the roof in geothermal or skywalking while they also do that themself also barrys world do not know what kinda assholes ( not all ) but a few admins they have and giving them the privilege to kick people, they created little dictators : )while they in the past where the biggest lamers themself or actually still are , and i have the right to complain about paying ,shut the fuck off you dickhead fucking asshole, your the biggest fuck in ef and you fuck up the whole ef community with your fucking ideas and behavior. i say what i like because it's true and i know some people can't handle that : ) , you make people complain because you are a fuck widdy tutter crash and all that other names you use, i remember a game few months ago 1 girl slaughtered your ass she was alone and you and your mate still could not win and needed another player it was 3 vs 1 then she begin to complain or not complain but nicely asked to even the teams and that is normal when it's 3 vs 1 and then you called her a lamerbitch i was speccing and i not forgot that also i not forgot when you was in APA in the past and you said to Andrew do you miss some arms or something, you play like a handicapped person, so you really not know what you say or that you are the one that hurt people or make them mad and i can go on with a list of things you said but i will not do it anymore i just keep ignoring you and fucking you up, the only reason why i told you where on a other server was because you said in forum mmm i am glad i wasn't there but you was so you also lie hehe whatever your talking crap you are a dipshit and i hope barrysworld kick you out very soon because you damage there company :p

w
a
d
a
d
a

Did you go to school? I am wondering because you don't seem to grasp the concept of punctuation and paragraphing. I must admit after reading the first 3 lines I gave up as it hurt too much.

W

widdy

lol i also wonder that.reading his posts are like trying to crack the enigma code.

lol wadada you really are one sad little individual,i have never acted like that on EF or any other game come to that,if ever there is uneven teams you will see I am the first to change.

The thing with andrew (this just shows you what wadada is really like),was me playing as 8472, kept my duck and cover on and went around as if I had no legs saying things like " errrrrrrk wheres me legs" etc I was totally unaware that andrew had to use a wheelchair and as soon as I was told of his disablity I mailed him straight after (getting the email address off you) and I appologized.

roflmao this gets better,This "girl" I was playing do you remember her name? cos quite frankly I can't ever remember playing a 3on1 game for more than 1 minute(due to me changing teams as soon as I see an uneven one) I certainly can't remember calling someone a "lamerbitch"................why? because I have a better grasp of the english language than to use something like that in the first place,then again I have never spoken like that on an EF server ever.

I can't belive you actually said that about the public admins,I'm sure monty,piccy and ice are going to be happy you said that about them.These guys have done more for EF than you ever will,these guys have never kicked anyone for no reason and they certainly haven't used any map flaws to gain them an advantage.
oh and btw I am a league admin not a public one,the only place i can kick people is on the league servers.just thought you might like to know that as you just presumed I was public.

As for the "other server" thing you may want to take a look at the post previously from nopster and then maybe try and learn a little more of the english language before you go spouting off again.

I got to admit though I love the over use of swear words on your post,It saves me the hassle of trying to show what type of person you truely are.No thought for the younger people using this forum! just trying to make yourself look hard by using lots of swear words lol your don't look hard you just look like a disrespectful little pleb with no respect for any of the people using this forum.

All I can say is you have an over active imagination and it's about time you went to see them guys in the white coats.

O

old.SHY-FX

DBs maybe you should go to school, then you might grasp the concept of "not all people are from England"

Maybe BW should go the route Jolt have taken, Jolt charge £5 for bookable servers etc, then maybe they would have to go down the p2p route, I'm sure BW will have looked into this option though.

Widdy, do you spool bullshit on every subject you attempt to discuss?

W

widdy

so you can agree to anything he said about me then shy?

thats right you can't can you so I suggest you keep out of it.

O

old.SHY-FX

I didnt say I agreed with anything that was said, its just you seem to get side tracked into inane rantings.

Maybe you should stop and ask yourself "why am I the common denominator in practically every argument in the EF forum" :rolleyes:

O

old.Lordy RAA

beeeeehhhh
sorry Embattle but you are mistaken. The problem with Widdy is that when he posts on forum he is often in a bad mood (his words). Imho I wouldn't post then but I aint him.
I also would say that Widdy/Crash likes to run with the big boys and takes criticism very bad.

Widdy I think it is very funny when you start about other people using foul mouth, especially considering your history on this forum.
Off course you will come back with something interesting:rolleyes:

O

old.Nop$ter

Right this has got my attention now...........

BW wants to be a successful company via paying customers
BW actively elicits feedback via forums
BW has a wide range of customer-types
BW responds quickly to customer comment
BW does itself no favours because

If any staff/volunteers/reps spoke or replyed to MY customers, REGARDLESS of what the customer/potential customers said, with the sarcasim and rudness that i have just witnessed i would not have a business/income/customer.

NO the customer is not always right - but if you encourage people have open comment dont blow gruff about it after - ALL OF YOUR POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS MAY BE WATCHING - it is gonna be in your company policy that slagging the 'customer with an opinion' is best practice or even good for potential business??

At times you may want to set the record straight but if everyother post is admin or owner the public flow dont work - hey guess what? a member of the public may stick up for you without you having to comment at all!!??

You want to be (I want/ed u to be) a successful business with a happy lively customer base - company representation like that dont help - im sad :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke::puke: :puke: :puke:

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by SHY-FX
DBs maybe you should go to school, then you might grasp the concept of "not all people are from England"

Maybe BW should go the route Jolt have taken, Jolt charge £5 for bookable servers etc, then maybe they would have to go down the p2p route, I'm sure BW will have looked into this option though.

Widdy, do you spool bullshit on every subject you attempt to discuss?

Excuse me, he is not from some 3rd world country if he is online and playing games or am I missing something fundamental. Can you enlighten me to which countries don't have education ? Please don't spout any 3rd world countries.

W

widdy

well sorry for trying to defend myself!,I ain't going to stand around,let him spout out a load of pap and let him get away with it.
If I didn't reply to that last lot of clap trap from wadada it's going to make me look like I actually did/said those things,I'm sorry to spoil your illusions guys but I never did anything like what he said.

All this started up because I misunderstood the post from GD to which I quickly appologized,yet people have to milk it even more.

RAA i don't go to the lengths that some people do.It's very rare I'm foul mouthed on forums and to be honest I haven't used bad language on here for a very long time.
I certainly do take criticism very bad especially when it's a lie.

I suggest these arguements stop,I'm not going to comment anymore because quite frankly it's getting on my nerves and it's not worth the hassle.I've already banned one player from bwefl games due to breaking a rule I don't want to be banning anymore if I can help it.

W

wadada

code language

yeah me always talk in code language and offcourse you dont know what i am talking about, and offcourse nothing is true what i said or you dont remember : ) no problem widdyshit i know how you are , have fun with yourself, i found some better servers and nicer people then at the barrysworld servers ( not all peeps offcourse some are nice and normal ) so i cant bother anymore with this , have fun with your crappy ass behavior in here.

w
a
d
a
d
a

E

Embattle

Originally posted by DBs

Excuse me, he is not from some 3rd world country if he is online and playing games or am I missing something fundamental. Can you enlighten me to which countries don't have education ? Please don't spout any 3rd world countries.

Edmoocation

T

Tempy_Incursion

Widdy, which rule is that?

Also, no matter how important it is to a person, EF is just a game. Is it really necessary to have an argument over something that shouldn't have happened in the first place? Nothing can be done to change the past, maybe we should all put this behind us and continue to promote EF? :)

Anyway, most BW admins I know would never kick a player without a valid reason. I hope this doesn't go on for much long for everyone's sake. :(

W

wadada

rofl

oh and if i want and take the time for it i can speak perfect english but i dont care in here specially not replying to widdyshit :) , hmmm i wonder when they gonna ban me from this forum and the servers actually i am waiting for that, please ban me please ! ! ! ! ! ! !

hey widdy reply to me in perfect Dutch please can you ?

w
a
d
d
y
d
a
d
a

O

old.SHY-FX

ROFL Wtf has you banning a player from BWEFL got to do with anything? or are you just getting side tracked into some more bollox once again, or are you trying in your round about way of giving me a warning?

DBs, so everyone that plays games online are fluent in English?

I'm sure Wadada will apologise for having the bare faced cheek to post on this forum when he doesnt have an A-level in English.

O

old.Lordy RAA

DB I think Wadada is from Holland, and though they speak very well english it is naturally not the same as growing up with the language.

Widdy rofl. You seem unable to graps why people have trouble with you.
I've already banned one player from bwefl games due to breaking a rule I don't want to be banning anymore if I can help it.
this is an good example. Might I ask what the testtrial, p2p or people arguing with you have anything to do with BWEFL?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Originally posted by SHY-FX
ROFL Wtf has you banning a player from BWEFL got to do with anything? or are you just getting side tracked into some more bollox once again, or are you trying in your round about way of giving me a warning?

DBs, so everyone that plays games online are fluent in English?

I'm sure Wadada will apologise for having the bare faced cheek to post on this forum when he doesnt have an A-level in English.

Punctuation is NOT unique to the english language.

T

Tempy_Incursion

Well this IS an active thread LOL. Of course, you can't expect everyone to speak perfect English, I mean my German is far from it but this seems to be getting all out of proportion.

O

old.Nop$ter

"I suggest these arguements stop.......................
I've already banned one player from bwefl games..............
.......... I don't want to be banning anymore if I can help it."

NEWS OF THE WORLD QUOTE BY WIDDY - (or how the everyday public might read it)

I do understand your post but why the last sentance. Naughty boy. :D

still sad

:m00: :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom