Barrysworld forumites channel, Excaliber player free zonefree WHY CLOSE THE THREAD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Halo | NS

Look, you know what? Nobody fucking cares anymore!!!!

Welcome to the freaking internet idiots. Sometimes people say stuff that is insulting.

I don't give a shit if you got called a retard, I don't care if someone told you to die, I don't care if you don't like me. I really don't give a shit.

If you really think you are making a point to people at barrysworld about us then I'll quote you a line from the general forums, a forum that is moderated by the super mods.

cunt the fuck off and die of AIDS you mange infested twat

As I've said before, welcome to the fucking internet.

So let it die for gods sake, if someone insulted you then live with it or grow up. If you're trying to make people feel guilty, it isn't working, I'm laughing at you all more and more.

So basically, ban me or g-line/k-line me, I don't care, unlike you bunch of twats I have a real life with real people.

And yes, I'm in a bad mood. I was kicking some tramp and I got blood on my shoes. :(

F

Freppe^^

Originally posted by Halo | NS

unlike you bunch of twats I have a real life with real people.

Well cool that you got a life dude, wtf are you doing in front of your damn computer at late night then you fucking twat? you should be in bed fucking your hoe as wife.
Pls just stay out of this damn thread if you dont got any smart thing to say you fucking roleplayer.

H

Halo | NS

A typical Excalibur 1337 virgin retard post.

You wonder why we take the piss outta you so much?

Well done, you just proved what a complete idiot you are and justified the way I responded on MIRC.

Thanks.

F

Freppe^^

well u gotta understand , when ppl reply like u do , ppl get upset , just like i am now..

B

Brinx

At the risk of being strung up, I really think enough people have expressed their opinions now for this to be done with :) I think someone should start a thread about flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread