Barrysworld forumites channel, Excaliber player free zonefree WHY CLOSE THE THREAD??

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Teh Fonz!!1
You meeting that bird tonight Krypt?

Yes well.. no :p

Im just going to find some random bird :p

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Jupitus
Fact is, Sicko (tm) would have flamed anyone from Prydwen in the same way, but I wonder if the victims from Prydwen would have had to whine all day on the boards about it?
B]

Bastard!!! :p

Originally posted by Jupitus
[BHappy Valentine's Day :)
*hugs Jupitus' ankle*
:wub:

O

old.Psi

Firstly, I love the way nearly all of Naj's insults attack people's ability to spell/construct a sentence properly, oh the irony :D

My advice, stay out of the channel, the forumites basically think they're better/more mature than everyone else (look at the logs, pretty sickening from supposedly grown men - would make more sense if they're 11 year olds who still think it's cool to swear).

The forumites are attention seeking little people who find it necessary to try and make people feel bad to get their kicks, also known as (admittedly not very good) bullies. (I bet Halo will be real excited after reading that!)

Just leave them, I have them on ignore on here, maybe eventually they'll grow out of it and be able to be part of a proper discussion.

Or maybe they'll just die of AIDS or something, LOLOLLOL!!!1

(Disclaimer: not all forumites are as described above, it doesn't need to be pointed out which ones are and which aren't ;))

L

Lafala Arifel

Hehehe

1. A few players who happen to be on excal server enter the irc channel and speak l337
2. Excal players get piss ripped out of them for speaking l337 by channel regulars
3. Excal players take the moral high ground by claiming they are persecuted for their server and then go on to stick all Prydwen roleplayers in a box (irony??)
4. Retaliation from channel regulars is over the top to say the least
5. Excal players come on to forums to post the OTT comments and randomly insult board moderators who weren't even present

Madness! What fun irc must be :p
About as much fun as :wall:

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Lafala sums it up quite nicely...

I will repeat myself once again - Retard Inc. logged on to #bwforumites with the intention to cause trouble (pray tell, AbToon... why did you log on to that channel in the first place? To make friendly conversation, right?).

It was also quite predictable that they would get hellfire and brimstone for being dyslexic, spamming no-wits...

I assume the intention to get us going was to cause an "uproar", so they could come onto BW to whinge and moan about us 'elitist' forumites and our pets, the mods...

... seeing that it's Retard Inc.'s subsection "try 2 gifv mods greif" makes it even more obvious. Blatantly obvious.

Nice plan... just so easy to see the motivation behind it all.
Like I said, pull the same stunt on #barrysworld and see what the regulars will call you there.

Fuckwits, really.

And blocked or not... fuck off, Psi. We have Turamber for the holier-than-thou preachings.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

yuo call me a muddyfunga agen an ill have abtoon gifv you AID... uhm... some unspeekeblul disese!!1

E

Euthanasia.

I'll do this in bullet points so your retarded little Eckscawib0r brain can cope:
-Your called Poon Tang and expect to be taken seriously?
-Your the one that brought up Nazi's
-Your gimpy friends were the first to flame and look for a fight, it was perfectly obvious from your first sentence, " Where's Tilda I want to flame", that you were there to 'cause trouble.
-Noone gives a fuck if you're green, blue, purple, pink or burgundy to be quite frank your the one that brought up race and colour, and tried to use the "get out of jail free card 'cause I'm black"
we couldn't give a toss what you are.
-I flamed you because your a stupid, incompetent moron that was spamming mindless shit that was spelt wrong:
May I quote from the load of bollocks you get when you join IRC:
- QuakeNet policy disallows the following:
- - Advertising/"spamming"
- - Channel takeovers.
-You came looking for a flamewar/fight and when me and Halo flamed you, you couldn't think of any of your little "1337" speak comebacks you came to insult mods on BW and post your crap here to whine.

So to sum it up to one sentece:
Fuck off, don't flame Damini, Tilda and Brinx for doing nothing wrong because of your stupidity and incompetance.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Euthanasia.
I'll do this in bullet points so your retarded little Eckscawib0r brain can cope:
-Your called Poon Tang and expect to be taken seriously?
-Your the one that brought up Nazi's
-Your gimpy friends were the first to flame and look for a fight, it was perfectly obvious from your first sentence, " Where's Tilda I want to flame"

1. Its spelt excalibur so learn how to spell and ur sarcasm is pathetic.

2. Its already been 100% proven (even backed up by a Mod) that uncle sick started the flaming not anyone from excal.

3. People in that channel actually said they disliked Poon due to his colour so again you're speaking out of your rear.

Also please go back to the start, read the damn title to the topic and come back and make a reply regarding to that please, its still not been established who deleted the original thread, and i would personally like to know who and why it happened.

Oh, and the rest of you forumites, please do try to use adult language and stop swearing, it doesn't make you look big or clever or any older, in fact quite the opposite.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
yuo call me a muddyfunga agen an ill have abtoon gifv you AID... uhm... some unspeekeblul disese!!1

Keep it on topic please keep this kinda leet forumite talk in ur channel.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Damini
That part has already been quoted by you, so I didn't feel the need to quote it again. I don't really like the "dear" patronisation btw.

How am I, or the rest of the people on the channel, meant to know the ongoing joke? We read the typed word, not the subtext or the motivation. And if you READ WHAT I TYPED, I already said that Sickie started by flaming Gunnz, but when you entered the room the first thing *you* really said was that you wanted to flame. I feel very sorry for the way Gunnz was talked to, and I have had words with people. I can only do it after the fact, since I wasn't there.

I've said I don't agree with what some people said there, I'll type it again and again and IN CAPITALS so that it can get through to you.

I DON'T AGREE WITH WHAT WAS SAID IN THERE.

BUT, you aren't acting like a martyr yourself. You did flame, you did provoke and you still are.

He calls me his bitch, he calls you dear, get used to it :) Also please refer to the topic of the thread and answer in regard to who/why the thread was closed originally.

B

Belsameth

as already said by Damini, your attempts to play victim are quite useless.

as for the locking, how bout you try solving it through PM's.
knowing the mods here, I doubt you'll get an answer with threads like this.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Soulcatcher
as already said by Damini, your attempts to play victim are quite useless.

as for the locking, how bout you try solving it through PM's.
knowing the mods here, I doubt you'll get an answer with threads like this.

READ THE DAMN THREAD!

B

Belsameth

again? and including all the sillyness I skipped?
that's worse then work, and at least as pointless.
it's not going anywhere anyway...

but if you're so pissed off about a flame thread that got closed, how bout you blame me?
there. I said it. I closed that thread...
can we now PLEASE move on to something slightly more interesting?

S

Sigurd

You know... we're all human beings here, I think some people need to calm down a bit :rolleyes:

I hate to break it to you guys, but Excalibur player does not = moron, retard, "1337 d00d" or anything like that, there are merely slightly more new players in excalibur (since most people starting the game will automatically drift towards the server in their language with the largest population) and also, as there are more players altogether (this is common sense guys...) there are more morons around... however... in prydwen, a lot of people, and I mean a lot, seem to think they are better than everyone else, especially if everyone else is below 50 and they are 50 (because we all know that being level 50 automatically gives you complete knowledge of the whole game) and so the insults start... the forums of course made things worse, and now we have this rather silly situation, of fully grown men throwing insults around like children in a school playground... and the funny thing is, none of you are big enough to apologise either.

Now, I have played on both servers extensively, I started on excalibur but played for a longer period of time in prydwen, and I met great people (and not so great people) in both servers. But please... stop with the stereotyping, it doesn't make you look "cool"... if your wives could see what you posted I'm sure they'd have a royal chuckle over it :p

Time to shake hands and make up, gang.

O

old.Xarr

^ above post.

there's alot of cool people on excalibur, but alas there are fuckwits everywhere =/

C

Col|

Originally posted by the_chimera
<snip> the forums of course made things worse, and now we have this rather silly situation, of fully grown men throwing insults around like children in a school playground... and the funny thing is, none of you are big enough to apologise either.

Wise words there, listen!!!
Especially that last comment.

Originally posted by the_chimera
But please... stop with the stereotyping, it doesn't make you look "cool"... if your wives could see what you posted I'm sure they'd have a royal chuckle over it :p

Time to shake hands and make up, gang.

I think if alot of those Wives/Girlfriends read what was written, I think they would bang a few heads together and tell you to grow up, all of you.

A

Addlcove

it was me not soulie that deleted/locked that thread....

:m00:

S

SFXman

I reaaaaaallllllly think people take all of this way too seriously, now shut the fuck up please and keep on rolling.

D

Damini

Originally posted by ab_fluid

1. Its spelt excalibur so learn how to spell and ur sarcasm is pathetic.

2. Its already been 100% proven (even backed up by a Mod) that uncle sick started the flaming not anyone from excal.

3. People in that channel actually said they disliked Poon due to his colour so again you're speaking out of your rear.

Also please go back to the start, read the damn title to the topic and come back and make a reply regarding to that please, its still not been established who deleted the original thread, and i would personally like to know who and why it happened.

Oh, and the rest of you forumites, please do try to use adult language and stop swearing, it doesn't make you look big or clever or any older, in fact quite the opposite.

It's already been said by a mod that Sickie flamed Gunzzz before Poon entered, but that the first thing that Poon said when he entered the room was that he wanted to flame, so that kind of neglects him playing the victim. If this was Gunnzzz being all hurt, I'd care because it was unprovoked. Poon cannot play this trump card.

And nobody said that they disliked Poon because of his colour, that was Poon's pathetic attempt at cut and pasting people's quotes to make them appear to have said something they didn't. For starters, nobody knew Poons colour when he went in there, somebody made a heil hitler statement as a retort to Gunnzzz cut and pasting a definition of racism and nazism, and then suddenly we get treated to

[22:53] <Poon> so basicly your problem is i;m black and you dont like it?
[22:54] <Poon> you dont want a black in your nazi channel yeah?

How ludicrous. Nobody had a clue what colour he was at all. Naj responded, after much goading about how we were nazi lovers and so on:

[23:01] <Naj> If you are black yes I do dislike you, but no not because your black but because I despise the wankers that use race and colour as their little "get out of jail free card" , oh my God your insulting me ! Tt must be because I'm black and NOT because i'm a mroon.

It's hardly eloquent, but what he's actually referring to is people who defensively assume racism is the cause of people disliking them because obviously they can't have an obnoxious personality. But, this subsequently gets cut and pasted down to:

Naj> If you are black yes I do dislike you

Because that looks completely different. You guys would make great creative journalists, if you didn't get sued to within an inch of your lives for litigation.

And with regards to the original post I don't know who closed it, all I know who didn't, and that was myself and Brinx. It could have been another mod here, it could have been a supermod, I'm not going to have a witch hunt. It could have been closed because of cross posting, with another thread about it already in Excal OT.

If you guys just stuck to what actually happened, you'd have got my sympathy. Gunnzz was flamed unfairly, Halo went well over the top, the insult "die of cancer" was used, with knowing knowing that inadvertently Poon had cancer, and thats wrong.

HOWEVER, coming here and getting called a twat, talked to like the little lady, having people hype up bullshit racism quotes and strut around like they are poor wounded innocent parties is thoroughly pathetic and transparent.

You're going to have to take up your argument with someone else, cos I'm thoroughly bored of it now.

Damini x

F

Freppe^^

Well ye, i joined that channel aswell.. as when i joined that uncle guy wrote :
[21:22] • Freppe has joined #bwforumites (Freppe@h247n2fls34o945.telia.com)
[21:22] (+Uncle_Sick) Look! Another retard!!
[21:22] (+Uncle_Sick) How exciting

I've not even talked to that guy before.
Gotta say your very imature.
That's all i had to say. BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread