Barrows, Avalon City, Ghost Houses, Tower Keeper Booking SHIT!

G

ghostfeet

first thing a player who only lvled a necro and the pl'ed the rest of his chars dont belong in this game.
second yes i do act like this cuz i want to and i most certainly dont give a shit what a n00b necro says like keogh or a wise ass moron like u do.
and u do realise how ironic it is calling ppl childish in a game rite?
game=childish ;p and more so when it is a rpg, we all take on a roll and play that it doenst mean that we r like that in rl.

G

ghostfeet

and to seerish i never spoiled a raid for any1, nor would i want to, get that str8. and i feel sorry for u if that ever has happened to u, tho fact remains u cant claim sidi or anything else for that matter.

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by ghostfeet
and u do realise how ironic it is calling ppl childish in a game rite?
game=childish ;p and more so when it is a rpg, we all take on a roll and play that it doenst mean that we r like that in rl.

I'd believe you if you knew that it was spelled "role" and not "roll". Obviously the "roll" you're playing is "11 year old little boy with no friends who locks himself in a dark room being the Big Man in DAoC".

You do know how stupid you're making yourself look, "rite"?

T

thorwyntf

tho fact remains u cant claim sidi or anything else for that matter

and again.. and yet again.. it´s not "claiming", it´s saying "guys, we´ve planned something there, would be nice if you´d respect that and try not to spoil our event and in return, we promise not to spoil and destroy your event if you should plan one sometimes".
It´s all about give and take, nothing else. Nobody is claiming something and nobody is owning something. In fact, it´s just sharing the ressources that this game is offering for everybody. Just like - I`ve said this before - people goinhg through a door one by one instead of all at once just because they "can".

G

ghostfeet

i dont know where u get all ur shit from big man ;p im usually a very quite person in-game i bother no1 etc, tho i dont get how ppl can claim for example sidi for 8 h str8, u do c the irony in that, thats a whole work day.

G

Gordonax

and to seerish i never spoiled a raid for any1, nor would i want to, get that str8. and i feel sorry for u if that ever has happened to u, tho fact remains u cant claim sidi or anything else for that matter.

Actually, Meduza said:
its a game, and i fooking go whereever i want to go regardless some p00p also felt like going and has 'announced' it first!

Which you agreed with. So you're agreeing with someone who will happily spoil raids for others.

If, on the other hand, you'd like to change you mind and agree that, in fact, Meduza is being a silly little idiot, I'll be more than happy to believe you when you say that you wouldn't want to spoil a raid for others.

G

ghostfeet

about how many players play alb? on a regular basis 1000? dunno tbh, i cant expect all those to get along, ppl have wills of their own and will do moslty what they want.

G

ghostfeet

ill put it like this , if i said i agree with meduza on spoiling raids then i gravely miss typed :D......i agree with him that u cant claim sidi, cuz u cant

G

Gordonax

i dont know where u get all ur shit from big man ;p im usually a very quite person in-game i bother no1 etc, tho i dont get how ppl can claim for example sidi for 8 h str8, u do c the irony in that, thats a whole work day.

Got to admit you're not high up on my list of "usual suspects" for idiot behaviour. Perhaps I'm getting you wrong - and if so, I apologise for my vitriol. But if so, then I don't know why you don't understand that it's not about claiming, it's about respect for others. If you know that there's a Sidi raid on but want to go anyway, fine - PM the raid leader and sort something out. Don't start running around screaming "I CAN DO WHAT I WANT AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME".

G

Gordonax

ill put it like this , if i said i agree with meduza on spoiling raids then i gravely miss typed :D......i agree with him that u cant claim sidi, cuz u cant

Fair enough :)

G

ghostfeet

i agree that does sound childish , but thru the last year ive come to the conclusion alot of ppl r childish, and will do just like that, and theres nothing u or me or any1 can do to stop them

G

Gordonax

about how many players play alb? on a regular basis 1000? dunno tbh, i cant expect all those to get along, ppl have wills of their own and will do moslty what they want.

Nope, but I (and you) can not get along with someone and still recognise that it's in the interests of all of us to do certain things. There's people I don't get along with in game, but I wouldn't try and spoil their enjoyment of the game. People like Lalu (to bring it back to where we started) would.

G

Gordonax

i agree that does sound childish , but thru the last year ive come to the conclusion alot of ppl r childish, and will do just like that, and theres nothing u or me or any1 can do to stop them

I don't think that's entirely true. I mean, take necros for example. Necros have a bad, bad rep because in the hands of an idiot, they can really cause a lot of problems for other people.
So when I play my necro, I go out of my way to be nice to others. If there's a group at a spawn I was heading to, I move on - after buffing them all and /waving. And people will say "thnx m8" - and maybe realise that not all necros are idiots.

P

[PS]Venom

Sheesh.

It's chaos theory all over again.

:rolleyes:

It's common courtsey to leave the dungeon to someone who's had a raid planned for a while. The booking sheet gives a chance to stop confilcts and more than one group wasting their time :)

If you can't see that the booking sheet is a good idea, then I weep for you. :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by old.chipper
coim i do believe this is one of the few threads we agree on something =)
Ye gods! Is that possible? Anyways... I never realised there were so many childish people on these boards. You learn something new every day...:D

Z

zlair

Id go whereever i wann go. If i wanna go barrows, ill go barrows. if i wanna go ac, ill go ac. if i get a pm in game from some p00p calling me an idíot gey **** twat, well, by all means... do so, if u think thatll help u... we r some 800 albs on excal at peak hours, so u cant rly expect 800 ppl to follow some 'list' made 'somewhere', and especially not it the 'list' is made on a place ppl dont go, ie BW...

so therefore 'lists' cant be made, cuz not all go the same places u go... and therefore if u someday state 'hey, u cant go there, its my turn' and u get reply 'lol, since when its been ur turn ?' u cant rly blame him... if u do, u r the one being sad, not the 'non-knowing'...

we all pay the same amount of cash for playing (well, some more than others) and all have equal rights to go where we want. if u dont like that, move to China and u might feel better there in their 'system'!

C

Coim-

Originally posted by zlair
Id go whereever i wann go. If i wanna go barrows, ill go barrows. if i wanna go ac, ill go ac. if i get a pm in game from some p00p calling me an idíot gey **** twat, well, by all means... do so, if u think thatll help u... we r some 800 albs on excal at peak hours, so u cant rly expect 800 ppl to follow some 'list' made 'somewhere', and especially not it the 'list' is made on a place ppl dont go, ie BW...

so therefore 'lists' cant be made, cuz not all go the same places u go... and therefore if u someday state 'hey, u cant go there, its my turn' and u get reply 'lol, since when its been ur turn ?' u cant rly blame him... if u do, u r the one being sad, not the 'non-knowing'...

we all pay the same amount of cash for playing (well, some more than others) and all have equal rights to go where we want. if u dont like that, move to China and u might feel better there in their 'system'!
I pity your intelligence, or rather, lack of it. BW is the best place to organise something. I'm almost certain there's at least one person from every guild who browses BW.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Coim-
I pity your intelligence, or rather, lack of it. BW is the best place to organise something. I'm almost certain there's at least one person from every guild who browses BW.

Comrade Coim speaks the truth.

G

Gordonax

"Why are you always /anon, Meduza?" - Because I am l33t d00d ! Pheer meee!
"Do you have See Hidden, Meduza?" - Because it mak me uber!
"Aren't you specced like a gimp, Meduza?" - Yes! But i am t00 l33t 2 admit it!
"Why don't you use snare poison, Meduza?" - Umm... what's that?
"You wanna team up, Meduza?" - No! Because I have no friends!
"Why are you killing grey cons, Meduza?" - Becuse I can't kill anything else!

W

Whisperess

You stopped undressing female briton chars just so you can stare at their breasts yet Meduza? ( true story! )

Seriously - the behaviour you're showing is that of a kid called "obstinate age". If you're older than that - log out, shut down your computer and for gods sake get a life before it's too late.

( I'd guess the infil part is about not being able to get a group due to the charming personality :rolleyes: )

Q

quinthar

I dont specifically endorse what was said, well the vein in which it was said especially, people know where I stand.

I have heard of established guilds saying to casual Sidi group "Clear off we have it booked" and that is enough for me to say booking sheets do not give you a license to "own" a location, when somebody does actually have a go at casual sidi raiders it does kind of suggest you "think you own it"

Personally I think they should remove all drops of key mobs put big fook off doors on sidi and groups of 80+ people are the only time it opens, you will not be able to log in there and thats that.

People that wish to take part in legit apoc raids can get in, people that are drop whores dont.

There will always be somebody that didnt know a raid is going on, and there will always be somebody that feels ripped off that somebody didnt know about their precious raid.

This is a no win situation, you can hurl abuse all you like, but at the end of the day you cannot mandate for somebodies actions in game.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Whisperess
You stopped undressing female briton chars just so you can stare at their breasts yet Meduza? ( true story! )

Seriously - the behaviour you're showing is that of a kid called "obstinate age". If you're older than that - log out, shut down your computer and for gods sake get a life before it's too late.

( I'd guess the infil part is about not being able to get a group due to the charming personality :rolleyes: )

Firstly who gives a rats beside you?

Secondly what Alb/Exc chars do you have again?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Is Whisperess not entitled to his/her opinion? Does he/she HAVE to have an alb/excal account in order to comment on Meduza's apparent lack of maturity/intelligence?

W

-Wedge-

People just see the whole thing as announcement threads under the wrong context... I'm shocked that Meduza sees it in the wrong context too...

Its not about turns, its not about claiming, its about avoiding problems when 2 guilds/alliances have raids planned to certain area's with lower then usual respawn rates...

It probably started due to lack of english skills and misunderstanding the booking sheet idea (its good that its renamed to announcement thread)...

No one can force you to not plan your raid on the same day... But its selfish if you plan it on the same day when you know that another guild/alliance is planning one on the same day at around the same time... Because its not about something that 1 person can do, its not something (usually) 1 group can do... It requires several groups...

If you cant see that... Then there is something wrong with you...

And any guild / alliance big enough to pull either (dragon/sidi) off (other then a focuspull-fg) ... Will most likely have a few people that read BW and thus know about the announcement thread...

T

Talifer

Originally posted by zlair
do i even remotely look like i care ?

if i ever some day feel like going Sidi, ill fooking do so!

no way im chking whether in gonna hurt some 12 year old boys feeling by going there... lol, wake up!

its a game, and i fooking go whereever i want to go regardless some p00p also felt like going and has 'announced' it first!

try and stop me!

lol

Nice attitude. All your doing here is damaging your guild's name. Since it's your guild officers that have suggested the dragon booking sheet
http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86976, you going to charge down there to ruin their raid when you 'feel' like it?

Yes this is a game, but please remember the aim of the game is not to become the biggest cretin on the server.

Talifer

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Talifer
Yes this is a game, but please remember the aim of the game is not to become the biggest cretin on the server.

That's what I keep telling Yog!

Users who are viewing this thread