Barrows, Avalon City, Ghost Houses, Tower Keeper Booking SHIT!

L

lalu

who wanna lead?
fucxtards... im sure you dont even have 1 cell in your brain.
u booking dragon booking sidi and pissing lots of people's game..

C

Coim-

Your posts just seem more and more stupid every time.

L

lalu

Originally posted by Coim-
Your posts just seem more and more stupid every time.
nahh u are just loosing more brain cells everytime.

C

Coim-

Stlong. ( :rolleyes: ) Ever thought the booking sheets are there to help people? It's a very good idea. Avoids confusion, arguments etc. Still, someone decides to do something useful and some people just have to find something wrong with it.

L

lalu

its for help. rigth.... but when some one write down " we are planning to go sidi bla bla date" they can not owe that place! they can just inform people about what they are doing and in this way raids can not fuck eachothers... (im talking about big raids)
but booking a place with 20 30 people WANT ALL THE MOBS over there is just lame. think about this. no one need to care about this booking shit.

G

Gordonax

When's your 12 birthday Lalu? We'll get you a nice present.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by lalu
nahh u are just loosing more brain cells everytime.

You know, if everyone on earth was as retarded as you I doubt we would have even discovered the wheel.

L

lalu

Originally posted by Gordonax
When's your 12 birthday Lalu? We'll get you a nice present.
u are a bit late for it m8 like 11 years.

C

Coim-

its for help. rigth.... but when some one write down " we are planning to go sidi bla bla date" they can not owe that place! they can just inform people about what they are doing and in this way raids can not fuck eachothers... (im talking about big raids)
but booking a place with 20 30 people WANT ALL THE MOBS over there is just lame. think about this. no one need to care about this booking shit.
With that attitude... I really have to wonder how you ever managed to get past the first few levels. Sure, you can't "own" a place. It's not about owning a place. It's about respecting fellow members of your realm and having some decency just to recognise that if someone's planning a raid on a certain date, have some courtesy and stay away. Why wreck their raid when you can just do it some other time and it works out better for everyone?

L

lalu

Originally posted by Coim-
With that attitude... I really have to wonder how you ever managed to get past the first few levels. Sure, you can't "own" a place. It's not about owning a place. It's about respecting fellow members of your realm and having some decency just to recognise that if someone's planning a raid on a certain date, have some courtesy and stay away. Why wreck their raid when you can just do it some other time and it works out better for everyone?
This is 7/24 game and i can visit sidi or anywhere whenever i want. because of this people harasting me and this is against CoC...
as i said booking shit just about big raids. i stopped raiding sidi for few days and tougth about your whines, i found out that i wont stop and wont respec that booking shit. kthxbb

btw did my fellow members respect me before my raids? no... so i dont need to respect them fair vs fair lame vs lame.
as i said i tougth about your whines.... im not reporting all those fucxtards via RN after all but from now on if i got any pm like "stop raiding" , "bastard get out of sidi now", " bla bla bla" i will report them @ that moment with a screenie.

G

Gordonax

u are a bit late for it m8 like 11 years.

Really? Then I didn't know they had computers in mental hospitals these days. Well that's a good development. Well done on learning to use one! With your IQ it must be tough.

G

Gordonax

kthxbb

And I see by your use of date "l33t" phrases that you need some help with your English. Well there are remedial lessons at a local adult education college - I'm sure they can help you.

L

lalu

Originally posted by Gordonax
And I see by your use of date "l33t" phrases that you need some help with your English. Well there are remedial lessons at a local adult education college - I'm sure they can help you.
Gel sende Türkçe konus orospu coçuðu.

C

Coim-

This is 7/24 game and i can visit sidi or anywhere whenever i want. because of this people harasting me and this is against CoC...
as i said booking shit just about big raids. i stopped raiding sidi for few days and tougth about your whines, i found out that i wont stop and wont respec that booking shit. kthxbb

btw did my fellow members respect me before my raids? no... so i dont need to respect them fair vs fair lame vs lame.
as i said i tougth about your whines.... im not reporting all those fucxtards via RN after all but from now on if i got any pm like "stop raiding" , "bastard get out of sidi now", " bla bla bla" i will report them @ that moment with a screenie.
Awwwwwww, what are they going to do? Ban their accounts for trying to establish some sort of order in the game? No, wait, I can see it now...

Dear User,
We have suspended your account for 3 days due to you actually giving a shit about what goes on in your realm. If you try to help your fellow realm mates one more time, we'll have to ban you. Lalu is now the boss of GOA, as he/she obviously has more experience at being retarded than our previous superior.

GOA

L

lalu

Rules of good conduct

Users are expected to show respect for one another, to contribute to the cordial atmosphere of the game. Harassment of another person, insults or remarks intended to hurt another person will not be tolerated.

Of course, we expect our members to express themselves using correct language. Similarly, racist, xenophobic or revisionist remarks, or remarks displaying intolerance of a religious, ideological, philosophical or similar nature will not be accepted.

read carefuly dude

C

Coim-

Rules of good conduct

Users are expected to show respect for one another
No, I think you should read more carefully. Because well... you have loads of respect for other people, right? :rolleyes:

P

[PS]Venom

Erm..

Lalu.. you REALLY don't realise how ironic your statements are, do you.

C

Coim-

I give up. There's no point in trying to talk sense into someone this retarded. :eek7:

A

Aybabtu

who wanna lead?

Im gussing your one of those people who wanna camp sidi all day to get drops, making sure you fuck over ~100 people who then later is looking at an empty sidi!.

Nothing to see here, just your avarage moron, move along

O

Oven

Gel sende Türkçe konus orospu coçuðu.
Free translator sucks :(

Did what you just say mean anything like Come sende Turkish subject prostitute coçuu :lol: It makes no sense :wall:

You're talking about respecting others and the CoC, well think about it this way;

The booking sheets is about getting the whole thing a little more organized and safe alot of players time instead of tehm going to sidi to find it already wiped..

Don't start with this 'I respect them, when they respect me kkthxbb' attitude, START RESPECTING THEM, THEN THEY'LL RESPECT YOU TOO!!!11

O

Oven

Re: Re: Barrows, Avalon City, Ghost Houses, Tower Keeper Booking SHIT!

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Im gussing your one of those people who wanna camp sidi all day to get drops, making sure you fuck over ~100 people who then later is looking at an empty sidi!.

Nothing to see here, just your avarage moron, move along
Also what he said :eek:

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by Cap'n Sissyfoo
You know, if everyone on earth was as retarded as you I doubt we would have even discovered the wheel.

Actually, if all of humanity had Ialu's wit and charisma I expect we'd have been extinct a long time ago from sheer inability to breed.

Still, as Ialu insists (and he must be right) the Code of Conduct protects his right to screw over and/or imperil others in the pursuit of his own greed... the deserve it because they haven't given him 'respect'. Go to Caer Sidi, Ialu. Farm yourself a 'respect' stone :)

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Bellona
and that come from you!
I may spam, but at least my posts have understandable and (mostly) reasonable points. :p

G

Glottis_Xanadu

who wanna lead?

You sir, are an asshole.
Please delete your Alb characters and move over to Midgard, and join the assholes club.
Regards, Glottis

S

syri

having seen what can happen if there is no order in large raids with slow spawn, i am fully behind a thread showing when scheduled raids are, it certainly, in the majority of cases, prevents wasted journeys and arguments. if you want to do any raids, either declair it, or just turn up at a time that won't interfere with any other raids. if you show respect for others, they'll show it for you.
and if you are saying you ruin raids as people don't respect you, well, not only are you disrespecting them, but also every single other person going on their raid, so i think that kind of puts you on a worse standing from my view. if someone acts inapropriately towards you, sort it out in private with them, don't try to screw everyone over cause you have a grudge against a small number of people

I

iluvatur

what glottis said ...

oh shit wait..... WHAT AM I SAYING!

Users who are viewing this thread