Barrels Scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
brad said:
I also had fun.........and look what i got. This is a pm from lookdaddy as you see. Unfortunatly he got some of his own medicene............and o GOD was it BITTER.

You like that lookdaddy? Because o god it feels good right now.

Think that's also a kinda promise, that you wont ever get away from me, i'll be around one day to piss you of, then you'll see how it feels, and i doubt you'll like it, as lookdaddy is a classic example. Your happy to do it to others, but as soon as it happens to you.......you get a bitter taste in your mouth, and thats what's called having some of your own medicene. Enjoy your day :)

Lol @ u for holding a grudge for so long.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
hmmm your right, where do you purchase your clues?

I am a self confessed n00b with regards to clue purchase, how much do they normally cost? And does that mean once I have made my purchase i can then flame on internet forums? sounds like a bargin tbh!

u wish for an explanation? OKies

we were running in a very successfull pug, we were playing well and i personally was haveing an exceptional time, mood was light and jovial and from what I could see all were having fun.

Kairamar left the group suddenly, we then proceeded ot get our asses handed to us, grp split after release, i assume duracellus and the other aop people either were told to leave or jsut didnt want to carry on (due to being unable to find a replacement cleric of kairamars quality). I rarly get well balanced groups and even rarer to get the fun we were having. From my PoV the barrel incident was regretable but my sympathy was moderated for reason I have given earlier in this thread, but the loss of that sort of group was a true shame and hence my reaction. You may think what you will of me and my ethics but that is who and what i am, dont like it? Not my problem.

So in summary from an ingame pov, loss of a rare good group > minor scamming issue that could have been prevented by paying attention.

After I asked coxy for the 1p back, and he laughed in my face - believe me leaving the grp was the best thing to do..I had a whole range of colourful expletives to give the scammer.

before anyone passes judegment on synergy - just join one of their rvr groups for a few hours - and you will realise why you play daoc - to have fun - and they do ( just not at the expense of other peeps 1 plats !!)

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
hmmm your right, where do you purchase your clues?

I am a self confessed n00b with regards to clue purchase, how much do they normally cost? And does that mean once I have made my purchase i can then flame on internet forums? sounds like a bargin tbh!

u wish for an explanation? OKies

we were running in a very successfull pug, we were playing well and i personally was haveing an exceptional time, mood was light and jovial and from what I could see all were having fun.

Kairamar left the group suddenly, we then proceeded ot get our asses handed to us, grp split after release, i assume duracellus and the other aop people either were told to leave or jsut didnt want to carry on (due to being unable to find a replacement cleric of kairamars quality). I rarly get well balanced groups and even rarer to get the fun we were having. From my PoV the barrel incident was regretable but my sympathy was moderated for reason I have given earlier in this thread, but the loss of that sort of group was a true shame and hence my reaction. You may think what you will of me and my ethics but that is who and what i am, dont like it? Not my problem.

So in summary from an ingame pov, loss of a rare good group > minor scamming issue that could have been prevented by paying attention.

I doubt you're banned from AoD's PuGs :p

There will be more times we can have fun in rvr as we rarely have a GG up (might be some of my fault since I'm not that keen on playing my Friar).

And we split/went to bed cause we couldn't get a replacement and seeing how late it was, there were really no reason to look for a cleric replacement for 10 - 15 minutes.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Any chance this topic can be put to bed now? I have offered a refund and spoken to the guildee concerned and nothing of this nature will happen again.

Ta

Psilocybine

Loyal Freddie
E_E said:
Yes its true i sold my 1 barrel with 3 charges left..

THe thing is there are loads of ppl doing it, i did it becoz i bought 1 with 3 charges left and sold it again.. there are plenty of ppl doing it..

since it was 1 charge in yours it wasent mine you bought, there are plenty of ppl doing sold it to get my money back

stupid is as stupid does...

Ging

Part of the furniture
Zede said:
After I asked coxy for the 1p back, and he laughed in my face - believe me leaving the grp was the best thing to do..I had a whole range of colourful expletives to give the scammer.

fuck that, jsut let rip! i do all the time, then go into all the grisly details of how your unhinged mind would like to torture their quivering flesh. Its scary but very theraputic - i highly recomend it :) and tbh with them being able to hear its even more satisfactory!

btw kairamar, lend us a plat!

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Ging said:
fuck that, jsut let rip! i do all the time, then go into all the grisly details of how your unhinged mind would like to torture their quivering flesh. Its scary but very theraputic - i highly recomend it :) and tbh with them being able to hear its even more satisfactory!

btw kairamar, lend us a plat!

PL my infil or get me soot boots imo ;( more fun PuG's with my wiz instead :D

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
brad said:
Fuck you you fucking wanker! Dont fucking /rofl @ me when you have to duo to kill me! you are one of the shitest players i have ever met!! :wanker:

ROFL, i can honestly say i really do not remember that day! (was prolly drunk tbh) But sounds like you had fun, so thats all that matters :england:

Ging

Part of the furniture
Kinag said:
PL my infil or get me soot boots imo ;( more fun PuG's with my wiz instead :D
funny u should mention it i believe i gave two pairs of soot boots (caster not tic) to Toggers. Doubt if he is using both pairs so ill get him to give you one (boots - not some bottysex) - but i do warn u he is scottish so if you speak to him expect either a friendly headbutt and a face full of his saliva or a cracked skull and sore bottom. Such is the price of dealing with the scottish :)

but please bear in mind im not doing this because im nice, im a nasty bastard remember that and pheer meh in my pink fluffy dressing gown! im only doing it to wean my way into your guild pugs and to give the oppotunity of making all your guild homophobes gag at the gay senarios that on the odd occasion burst forth with strong enthusiasm from me :) <dreamily remembers last week when i made Ckiller gag up his coffee with some remark>

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Looks to me like everyone has kissed and made up -well..... mostly ;)

Credit to the guild officers sorting out the issue promptly - now have fun ingame :drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom