Bard Movie Released

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
€bay current accounts and buy new box 8-]

besides, if you bought new accounts to play on US, you could aswell have bought them for euro instead right? (not that i care but that made me thinking :eek7: )

Leveling L50 on new server again (on mlf it was hell, we did it w/o si, so lyonesse exp for the loose :/ ) and then do ml 1 - 10 again zzzz, and artifacts, and exp them again... :p

we choose us server, because excal = 10000 albs, so if you have a good group there you kill all other high rr midds/hibbs and albs are allowed to roam freely = zerg. And prydwen had FL, PE etc, also hibb has fewest population back then etc :p

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Fatboy Slim - Fucking in heaven
Static X - Machine
In Flames - Whoracle
White Zombie - Escape from LA
Sonic Mayhem - Tribulation
Nightwish - End of all hope

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Ran out with SB bit late saturday night saw some nice fg v fg from NP, nobody gets close to that group reaction, looked like NP pwning from 2 year ago first time they came prydwen ( still hate mskin )

Best t33m out there no doubt , need a caster team to beat them and then they prob just get baod again and swap 1 char for chanter.

Zapsi

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
€bay current accounts and buy new box 8-]

besides, if you bought new accounts to play on US, you could aswell have bought them for euro instead right? (not that i care but that made me thinking :eek7: )

Play with 150 albs on primetime on exc(WEEEEEE) or play pryd with PE/FL and kill everything on pryd server? both seems so much fun i cwy :|

And we bought like 2 US acc's because nolby played mid/MLF from the beginning, so we had a few acc's left from that time, also doing toa on a 5th char + lvling it to 50 dosent sound very appealing at all.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Medde said:
Play with 150 albs on primetime on exc(WEEEEEE) or play pryd with PE/FL and kill everything on pryd server? both seems so much fun i cwy :|

And we bought like 2 US acc's because nolby played mid/MLF from the beginning, so we had a few acc's left from that time, also doing toa on a 5th char + lvling it to 50 dosent sound very appealing at all.

I would be bored if i used grapple and won often but then again that's no one's fault other than the silly game design lately but it certainly is an "i win" button more than anything ever in daoc other than chain aoe stun xE

Your group would have it harder without it.You could get 2-3 tanks ML8 on broceliande(?) the french server and finally kill war legends :p , casters do not need ML's.But everyone can play how they like, would be nice though to see NP do good in alb, i mean as effective as they are as hib/mid but like you said it's very time consuming maybe you would give that a go in the future who knows.(but i am sure you would like to fight war legends heh)

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
would love to fight WL :) but pve :( give toa sc:ed reaver :>>

Medde

One of Freddy's beloved
Sycho said:
I would be bored if i used grapple and won often but then again that's no one's fault other than the silly game design lately but it certainly is an "i win" button more than anything ever in daoc other than chain aoe stun xE

Your group would have it harder without it.You could get 2-3 tanks ML8 on broceliande(?) the french server and finally kill war legends :p , casters do not need ML's.But everyone can play how they like, would be nice though to see NP do good in alb, i mean as effective as they are as hib/mid but like you said it's very time consuming maybe you would give that a go in the future who knows.(but i am sure you would like to fight war legends heh)

It does suck and i'd be more then happy if they removed it from the game along with zephyr(or give clerics sojourner line so albs can compete abit better?).

And first of all, its a french server, with french text, and french language, doing ml1-8 there just seems like a quick death. Killing warlegends is probably not even a challenge after watching their movie, just another proof that any idiots with savages pre-toa can get high rr. The only way we will play alb is on a 3rd server if its not overpopulated like alb/exc.

Hotrats

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
because excal = 10000 albs, so if you have a good group there you kill all other high rr midds/hibbs and albs are allowed to roam freely = zerg.
So true, and so annoying, so many nights FC would field a strong group, beat a few strong enemy groups but spend half the night looking for more enemies only to find albs and more albs.

A third server would be really nice, but there just isn't enough ppl :(

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i would consider playing on a frech server, if it werent for that all shit is.... french. why couldnt goa make an interface with both english,german and french? So that every1 can choose fropm all servers and just change interface. (or make only french and let some better ppl do english server)

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
your really smart , arent you ?

i was woundering if its too hard to make an alb groups thats able to stand toe to toe with 2-3 fgs of hibs or mids (of mixed RR) and still finish on top.

Um finished university with best marks on the course, use to work in the game industry and now working on hundreds of national advertising campains. I like to think i'm pritty smart! :)

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
any other mirrors up yet ?:p, curent one me and sum other peeps are unable to d/l from ;P

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
i was woundering if its too hard to make an alb groups thats able to stand toe to toe with 2-3 fgs of hibs or mids (of mixed RR) and still finish on top.

Um finished university with best marks on the course, use to work in the game industry and now working on hundreds of national advertising campains. I like to think i'm pritty smart! :)

I think you're not, since he already answered why they don't play alb.

Derik

Fledgling Freddie
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoz
-think we beat u 2x also ? :]

-grats m8 you killed a rr3 grp :]

from daoc herald:

A Name [lvl] Race Class GR RP RR LRP
Sherekahn Tigerguard [50]
[Thunderer] Celt Hero 0 2.192.513 7L4 295.381
Chantson Moose [50]
[Thunderer] Lurikeen Enchanter 0 2.494.234 7L7 278.124
Iccus Succi [50]
[Thunderer] Celt Warden 9 2.168.846 7L4 272.012
Slanatea LurkStarr [50]
[Thunderer] Lurikeen Eldritch 9 1.755.793 7L0 260.584
Sorusii [50]
[Raven Ardent] Celt Bard 9 713.996 5L4 252.327
Stubbe Rexbrehon [50]
[Grove Protector] Celt Druid 9 229.830 4L0 228.709
Jergiot WannabeTroll [50]
[Raven Ardent] Celt Blademaster 9 873.053 5L7 227.951
Lokay [50]
[Silver Hand] Celt Druid 9 1.449.367 6L6 215.755

So they had one RR3 in the group, rest RR5 to RR7.

Eroa

Banned
Balbor said:

use that brain you were gifted with then and stop doing that silly posts :p

stubbe

Fledgling Freddie
Derik said:
Quote:

from daoc herald:

Chantson Moose [50]
Iccus Succi [50]
Slanatea LurkStarr [50]
Sorusii [50]
Stubbe Rexbrehon [50]
Lokay [50]

They got us on the second night, that means I was still rr2, soruu was still rr4. That I'm sure of. Even if we have rr7s the point is we're a fairly low-rr group compared to our opposition, which usually are r8+ rather than r7-.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Pity it wasn't an English course =]

I ran your comment through a forum translator and came up with this

'i was unable to find fault with your argument and have desided to pick out your spelling and grammar mistakes insted

S..M..R..T.. S..M..R..T.. D'ho

good job the people i work for pays someone else to check my spelling :p

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Is it just me that have problems understanding what the hell Balbor means? ;o

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
Is it just me that have problems understanding what the hell Balbor means? ;o

maybe you should go and take a nap then

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Derik said:
Quote:

from daoc herald:

Chantson Moose [50]
Iccus Succi [50]
Slanatea LurkStarr [50]
Sorusii [50]
Stubbe Rexbrehon [50]
Lokay [50]

I know that NP doesnt have a RR3 group, I was simply making a point - Maelstrom runs a much higher RR grp than Nolby Pride. Which is ofc why they'll farm NP for the few rps their worth before NP crawls back to Excal ^^

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
I ran your comment through a forum translator and came up with this

'i was unable to find fault with your argument and have desided to pick out your spelling and grammar mistakes insted

S..M..R..T.. S..M..R..T.. D'ho

good job the people i work for pays someone else to check my spelling :p

Well Balbor, it just doesen't make you look smart bragging about you're job. Like a 14-year old kid or something (says the 14-year old kid), you are braggin about the marks you got when you were younger, you forgot all you learned in school or what? Just having a good paying job doesen't make you smart, it just makes you rich.

So all in all, Balbor try to say something smart instead og braggin about how smart you are. That is how you make others believe you are smart.

-Tas.

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
A wise man talks because he has something to say.
A fool talks because he has to say something.

Koruun

Fledgling Freddie
The resource requested /ma20013-p1/NP_pryd_movie1.avi cannot be found.
If you feel that this is a configuration error, please contact the administrators or the author of the referring page.

Any mirror?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom