Bard movie from Prydwen

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
you have dd qbinded? and what else?

which other pryd groups are 100% done with toa, having nice templates and 3-4 soj in groups (mid, from the ones you fought with and in general) ?

nice bard playing and nice vid.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Dawn said:

which other pryd groups are 100% done with toa, having nice templates and 3-4 soj in groups (mid, from the ones you fought with and in general) ?

dd, cure mezz it looks like

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Dawn said:

Both Maelstrom and Bad Omen have 2 groups , we were fighting those 4 groups mainly in the movie

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
Succi said:
Both Maelstrom and Bad Omen have 2 groups , we were fighting those 4 groups mainly in the movie

so they are 100% done with toa and have 3 soj healers?

demezz was on qb2 slot2 - just wanna compare my qbinds

Dawn

Fledgling Freddie
from what i have seen of alb/pryd side, since i got rl friends there and ive played with their groups, there arent any toa-ready groups. aka no challenge.

what i mean with toa ready group is ml-finished to the extent that a char needs (pala ml8 mincer ml9 ect) all with toa templates, sced and not with 2 drops and a lvl 3 traldors for casting speed and on.

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Dawn said:

end song, power song, speed, singel dd, singel lull,mcl2 qbinded during recording

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice movie :)

May I ask what skin u're using there? looks nice 'n simple to me.. instead of the stat-crowded ones around :)

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
thought so, where did that 2nd movie left :p, more albs to kill, to bad volgair ( mid heal0r from maelstrom) mez stunned a bit you near the granny's ;P, anyhow they died, that's the nice part :)

P

Purefrost

anyone have a working link to download this video? watched the second bard video, but cannot find the first one :)

NP_pryd_movie1.avi

is the video I'm trying to get

ty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom