Bard movie from Prydwen

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
Knoll said:
and this proves what ???

np hoping to be as good as DH..

im soz looking at a bard spamming mezz untill he emptied his pow pol just dont qualify as a good movie..

what ever u recorded here there have been alot better movies released by hibs....

yes lets save that mana for heals instead of interrupting :)

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Knoll said:
and this proves what ???

im soz looking at a bard spamming mezz untill he emptied his pow pol just dont qualify as a good movie..

what ever u recorded here there have been alot better movies released by hibs....

Stealthzerging with hunter gives u what rights to say who plays good and who doesnt?

maybe DH have an average of 5 rrs higher then our grp or so?

When our druids get moc+ single purge etc i think things will go alot smoother. if we cba playing that long.

Edit: Spamming mezz = interrupt. No interrupt = u loose. Go figure.

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Knoll said:
and this proves what ???

Lets see here, he can heal for what 300hp max. will cost slightly less than the mezz so lets say 600hp for same power cost.
Now what does chain mezzing enemies do? interupt.
What good is interupt vs lets say a caster grp?
Healers cant heal so their grp will die faster, their mages cant nuke those 500-1000 dmg nukes / 2sec. and ofc if someone doesnt have immunity timer up they get mezzed.

Now tell me, you realy think there is something better for a bard to do than spam mezz?
Bards work is kinda same as Shaman in mid grp or Minser/theurg in alb grp.

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
Knoll said:
and this proves what ???

yes you are right, as a bard he should go into MELEE and wtfpwn, just shut up will you?

Show

Fledgling Freddie
Knoll said:
and this proves what ???

ur a retarded one arnt u?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie. Seems I have loads to learn as a bard. ;) Music was good as well, anything featuring Fatboy Slim just can't go wrong. :D

Knoll said:
And you are clueless. Mezzes interrupt, and I personally liked the way Sorusi was spreading his mezzes across a field of support classes, interrupting them all even if they were mezz immune. What would you suggest, go up and hit them all with your weapon?

Khale

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Nice movie. Seems I have loads to learn as a bard. ;) Music was good as well, anything featuring Fatboy Slim just can't go wrong. :D

And you are clueless. Mezzes interrupt, and I personally liked the way Sorusi was spreading his mezzes across a field of support classes, interrupting them all even if they were mezz immune. What would you suggest, go up and hit them all with your weapon?

I would if I had 0 power as cleric :D

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
was pretty good, needed some fights vs albs as the mid only ones got kind of repetative

obviously i don't know the mids you were up against but most their groups looked relatively competant - so was some nice play.

best bit though was when one of you casters MoC's and zepher hits him a second later :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
obviously i don't know the mids you were up against but most their groups looked relatively competant - so was some nice play.

Leaving the bard alone every fight...... how is that competant ?

mm Mythic should do something about perma MEzzing. U mezz once, thats it, if u r immune, stay immune FGS. I don't know, where r the albs ?

Soruzi - Do u still thinks Sorc r better than BArds ?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
enjoyed the movie, especially a good job by the druids.. picked good spots, used root interrupt effectively :x

ps. nice way to humiliate yourself knoll ! :)

Aussie

Banned
the moment they get instastunned and mezzed mids get 14 free secs before they gp, they got 1 person to 50%. prydwen XD

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
strong flame attempts aussie

If your talking about the last fight : I got MA'd at start... then FZ , our hero then managed to slam both savages on me while I was getting FZ'd.

Aloca said:
Very nice video.
Just got the feeling your are not killing as fast as the hib grps on excal. but you win in the end.

That last group is R9 R9 R8 healers , R9 R9 savages, R10 skald etc , we're all RR4-7 so that's alot of MoC , insta's , ip's. Also im fairly confident mael was saving RA's for us throughout the night.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Aloca said:
Very nice video.
Just got the feeling your are not killing as fast as the hib grps on excal. but you win in the end.

cos mid / excal is a joke of realm in rvr , 0 guilds grps there am. Get funny farming randoms.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Yeah tell mids leave chanters :)

lol, they did leave the chanters... only 1 person died the whole video... all their HP bars stay above 80% for all the fights, there is something wrong here.

Soruzi is free to roam like he is Midd himself. Im sorry, but Cody woulda been over him like a rash.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
lol, they did leave the chanters... only 1 person died the whole video... all their HP bars stay above 80% for all the fights, there is something wrong here.

Soruzi is free to roam like he is Midd himself. Im sorry, but Cody woulda been over him like a rash.

They played against noobs? Nope.

Or are you implying there playing the overpowered realm,again?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
Or are you implying there playing the overpowered realm,again?

No lol. They are teh l337, sorry I said anything.

Good Show Bravo :clap: can we buy T-shirts and mugs too ?

When is teh Sequel comign out ?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Very good movie, nice playing there for NP, wouldnt expect anything less anyways.

Had a good laugh when that caster fired MoC and got Zephyred 3 secs after xD

ONe thing enoys me tho, not 1 fight against any albs ? :(

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
When is teh Sequel comign out ?

There is one more, but rvn screwed up the encoding and forgot to compress the music... 260mb for 12min ;). Does anyone know if you can re-encode just the music part of the video to get the size down to normal? He did not keep the original footage just the poorly encoded avi. :)

Jarahl said:
ONe thing enoys me tho, not 1 fight against any albs ? :(

Think that's mainly cause those two mid guilds they beat in the movie kept taunting them on irc with comments like "finish pve so we can farm you" and "we're gonna run NP off prydwen". I'm not 100% on all the names but I think all of the fights except the one near the keep was against Bad Omen and Maelstrom(either from the start or with them adding on fights), the "top" groups on pryd after ToA. The other clip I mentioned above has some albs but need to fix the encoding on that one. :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
good video, well played etc, but rly doesn't show any sticky situations, bard barely gets tickled throughout the entire video, music is awesome and was fun to watch from bard pov, makes me see how little my wardens got to do :)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Fluid said:
good video, well played etc, but rly doesn't show any sticky situations, bard barely gets tickled throughout the entire video, music is awesome and was fun to watch from bard pov, makes me see how little my wardens got to do :)

... grapplegrapplegrapplegrapple...

Yus, you got that right xD

:wub:

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
i have some fights vs FL/PE (the best alb guilds on prydwe, sadly they have melee group atm, so they have very low odds of beating us), will have in my next movie ;)

and we didnt fight albs so often, FL/PE are doing toa or something again, not really sure, but they werent out so much, and i think its a bit pointless to add 1fg albs who dies in 2sec by 20% spellpierce pbaoe :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom