Originally posted by Ialkarn
Hell give!
and give the chances to loot those drops from their stinky cadavers! :eek:

ffs giv friendly fire zone!!!

:drools at thought of being able to farm alb zerg:

T

thorwyntf

ffs giv friendly fire zone!!!

When you´re thinking about it, you can get thrown off!
One could solo Emain again and stuff!

H

hotrat

Raid was ok but at then end there was some cabalist cloth left over that nobody had lottoed for. I was lottoing for my sorc but had won nothing so I stayed till the end to try to get the cabalist cloth only to find out it was lottoed to everyone, even those without a cabalist.
Should have been a lotto to people with level 50 cabalist alts only imo :(

Other than that a nice raid :)

L

Lizia

There was 1 cabalist on the Raid. So he did Auto win it. He did step foreward but forgot to /random 100. So we did not notice him and put on /chat it was left over.

Matter was resolved 10 min later.

Lizia

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by hotrat

Nothing to do with this raid...

but personally I think you bring the character that's on the raid (or the alt you've specified beforehand) and any other characters you have shouldn't figure at all. Basically I'd treat everyone as if they have only the one character.

C

catalina

Originally posted by hotrat

So basically, since there's very often cabalist loot leftover you may as well take your caba and lotto for an alt, knowing that if you win nothing for the alt you're pretty much guaranteed to get drops for the caba ......not on any raid i ever run!!!

If you lotto for an alt, that's your choice and u can't expect to _effectively_ lotto for 2 chars.

K

katt!

Originally posted by burg-
I got a mate who pretends being a girl ingame. He gets loads of stuff and lots of powerleveling.

GARNET

F

Fagane

sneeuwpanter = Quivera

That fact says enough for me. Want to flame a desent raid leader, I will not stop you.

Fagane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom