Bainshee info

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
I'm leveling a Bainshee with full SG so far and it seems quite effective for PvE, but what sort of spec should I be looking for at RvR stage? I've not played one before so I'm rather newbish at it. Is SG the best spec for PvE?

Thanks.

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
i can't command what you can and cannot play, but please no more casters in RvR. i see to many of them allready :(.

But it's your choice to waht you want to play.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Demon2k3 said:
i can't command what you can and cannot play, but please no more casters in RvR. i see to many of them allready :(.

But it's your choice to waht you want to play.

I'm on US Classic server, don't worry. :p

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
PW best PvE spec, if u got a blockbot and heals anyhow. Just set pbaoe pulsing, guard, pull with taunt and easy.

Think PW high enuff to get last pbaoe and/or root (41? 42) and rest in SG best for decent baseline nuke is best for rvr, but full SG for cones fine i guess, depends how u playing.

ES fun in zerg fights anyhow.

/edit saw stewart lee few months back. pretty funny tho takes a while to build up. his hairlines fucked nowadays :(.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
PW best PvE spec, if u got a blockbot and heals anyhow. Just set pbaoe pulsing, guard, pull with taunt and easy.

Think PW high enuff to get last pbaoe and/or root (41? 42) and rest in SG best for decent baseline nuke is best for rvr, but full SG for cones fine i guess, depends how u playing.

ES fun in zerg fights anyhow.

/edit saw stewart lee few months back. pretty funny tho takes a while to build up. his hairlines fucked nowadays :(.

I think I prefer the single line nuke because I doubt I'll be running in any sort of set group, and pbae/cone is sort of useless unless thats the case isn't it? Maybe I should just stick with SG, since the base DD is pretty strong. Are there any other single nukes in the other lines?

Lee has gone all fat and oddly tanned, but he's still probably the best standup around I think. Plus Fist of Fun is timeless, and his new standup show is great. :)

Gamah

Banned
Full spectral guard is still the best spec for RvR trust me, then go rest Phantasmal Wail (20)for the green uninteruptable root, uber when you have pets on you.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Okay thanks. I'll respec when I hit 40 then. What about RA's? I just have aug dex/aug acuity so far

Gamah

Banned
Mobius said:
Okay thanks. I'll respec when I hit 40 then. What about RA's? I just have aug dex/aug acuity so far

Aug Dex, Aug Acuity, Mastry of magery, Wild Power. get these to 3's etc purge 1 is also good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom