baibai

duact

Fledgling Freddie
when toa comes i will not longer be playing on excal mainly coz i cba to gear up all my chars there. so im going to play what i find fun and atm that i alb prydwen. this is probably the end of atrocity aswell, it was a fun time playing daoc a bit more seriously and i will try to do that in albion aswell. thanks to all guilds i fought against with atrocity. mainly want to thank old IG, DH, FC,AD,prozzes pos grp, la,vgn for all nice fights. vigilance, golzerg and all in nukeninzerg for beeing such nice rpcows. probably only kalba will miss me so goodbye fotmbois! time to command roleplayers in albion!

LurikeenMAMMA logs off.

Aussie

Banned
is every random noob gonna make goodbye threads coz they think they are special?

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Aussie said:
is every random noob gonna make goodbye threads coz they think they are special?
Have some respect for thy liege!

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
One of Excal's best players, you will be sorely missed.
:(

not.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
See you, Duact! :( I liked your Thane best.

(And for those of you wondering what that odd sound was, it's just Xanthian popping out of the woodwork to flame, as per usual. :m00: )

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Might i suggest rolling a 2H Paladin for strong roleplay?

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah I'm leaving to play with Duact, one of few true players. Recently I feel the need to leave excal since many of my friends stopped playing or playing other chars.

I would like to say thanks to the people that made daoc worth playing on Excal: LA noobs, VGN noobs, DH noobs, Alb noobs and all other noobs in RvR. On excal I will mostly miss my Atrocity guildmates, the finnish players (horde, kra, mamba, kalba, kaooz, nako and so on, you know who you are). Jack Herer, Blizzard (xrn, sodlid and grolch) and Untouchables for being kickass and fun guilds.

Sothpub and Atrocity signing off.

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

So you have to be well known etc to say goodbye, maybe you don't know him but surely others do. So fecking easy to call others n00bs etc here! :(

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

U have to be special to make a goodbye thread? :m00:

guess these boards are too 1337 for non rr10's :(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
its getting as boring as those stupid grats threads, comprende?
Aussie, disappear plz, no1 is interester in ur sily comments here.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sure he might have friends and all, but post it in MIDGARD section then. Posting it here is nothing else than wanting to have like personal publicity! :D

Aussie

Banned
i love myself for making this thread more interesting that it would have ever been. :worthy:

Ziva

Fluffy
Aussie said:
Like you, every other random noob has just as much rights to post here so if you don't like it, don't read it (title "baibai" clearly states what the thread is about). Correct me if i'm wrong here but last time i checked people didn't need to ask you for permission to post what's on their mind.

/ontopic
Have fun in Alb Pryd ;)

Aussie

Banned
and last time i checked i didnt need permission to call someone noob :eek:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ziva said:
Like you, every other random noob has just as much rights to post here so if you don't like it, don't read it (title "baibai" clearly states what the thread is about). Correct me if i'm wrong here but last time i checked people didn't need to ask you for permission to post what's on their mind.

/ontopic
Have fun in Alb Pryd ;)

Sure ziva, but as a moderator like you are, why not move this to Midgard section, it is no whatsoever related to RvR. Even grats posts are more related to RvR than this. Move it there, let his friend go visit him in "mid section".

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
Get your head out of your ass aussie and get your scout back to emain :touch:

Salamurhaaja

Fledgling Freddie
duact said:
when toa comes i will not longer be playing on excal mainly coz i cba to gear up all my chars there. so im going to play what i find fun and atm that i alb prydwen. this is probably the end of atrocity aswell, it was a fun time playing daoc a bit more seriously and i will try to do that in albion aswell. thanks to all guilds i fought against with atrocity. mainly want to thank old IG, DH, FC,AD,prozzes pos grp, la,vgn for all nice fights. vigilance, golzerg and all in nukeninzerg for beeing such nice rpcows. probably only kalba will miss me so goodbye fotmbois! time to command roleplayers in albion!

LurikeenMAMMA logs off.
After yesterdys zerging evening I had similar feeling too.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I dissagree

I think it is related to RvR as they are saying goodbye to all their foes. You guys should chill, you knew exactly what was in here when you pressed the thread link, you have come with the obvious intention to flame.

and to the attrocity peeps that are leaving, good bye, good luck and maybe you come and visit sometime ;)

Ziva

Fluffy
Let me get this straight, so with all the ByeBye threads that we have seen lately in RvR section you have no problems but just because this is someone you don't know/is not important/l33t enough according to your standards i should move it to the Mid section cause it annoys you?

Hope you don't mind me laughing do you :D

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Actually I havent seen any good bye posts, dont check this so often tho so i might have missed it. I got no problem with these ppl whatsoever, still think, and it should be posted in Midgard section. Ive seen far more rvr related posts than this get moved, just cause your "Gotta-be-related-to-rvr-standards". He could just aswell say Goodbye to his friends in Midgard section, no problems there, just as i wrote earlier, its nothing else than wanting personal publicity :) I feel sry for that you dont see it :\

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, Karate I am very disappointed in you, at last when I had found a guild in which I liked my stay ppl have to go to alb where I cant follow :(

Bye Bye then, have fun I guess. This is the end of atrocity, should update sig I guess... Was fun time while it lasted, maybe I should get Lauri to sing you a goodbye song? ;)

but bye bye the best MA out there. :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom