Bah, I give up!

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
Addition to the disclaimer:

"Anyone that tries to prove me wrong for more than 4 attempts is a stalker. Such a person is also bitter and jealous. This also applies when someone posts more than 6 times in the same thread as I do."

And I don't believe you are able to find the bloody ignore button, let alone press it, so I know you are reading this :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Bd's killed thid, working on leirvik, 50 rvr sucks.. you wonder why so many peeps are quiting :/

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
When will people tell that stalker Glenmorangie that he's on my ignore list? I bet that post was some sort of petty insult, my bitter little stalker, it's kinda cute tbh xD

Have you seen the Simpsons episode with the "Angry Dad" comic? Where entire Springfield stalk Homer, to see when he makes a fool out of himself again? I´ll let you figure the rest out yourself.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Dorimor1 said:
By the way, if you think I am clueless, you're wrong. Soloed Elkie on his light eld, so unless you know the facts, don't bother making a fool about yourself.

gah on vacation and im on here just to reply to this, well lets put the facts straight m8er xD. You was incredibly lucky and you know that;)

/back to holiday

Everz

FH is my second home
Elkie said:
gah on vacation and im on here just to reply to this, well lets put the facts straight m8er xD. You was incredibly lucky and you know that;)

/back to holiday
tune in sig xD

Dorimor1

Banned
noaim said:
Have you seen the Simpsons episode with the "Angry Dad" comic? Where entire Springfield stalk Homer, to see when he makes a fool out of himself again? I´ll let you figure the rest out yourself.

I still don't see why you stalk me so much.

I have already sent the signed photographs.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I still don't see why you stalk me so much.

They are static and doesnt make funny contradicting remarks all the time. Only thing funny about them was that you spelled your name wrong.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Dont give up...!! i should soon be back for some daoc´ing when iam done serveing my duty in the army... roll out my thid arms again :p givf back some duels..

TeamSpeakandChips

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Of course you didn't. It would mean you are unable to hide behind your anonymous cyber shield that you like to hide behind while throwing insults at Bugz and how he looks irl. Which is odd because he looks like a normal bloke to me, if I were a girl i'd give him one :flame:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Bonedancers shuld be wiped out of the game tbh :)

I can put up with Vamps and Banshees , how come vamps and banshees are gettin nerfs but the bonedancers still the most ridiculous class out there and has been for years :(.

All they gotta do is make the lifetap 8 secs or something and its a lot more fair. But they wont so i stand by my original statement.

(Having saidthat i think ive only ever beaten a vamp on a Friar :p , melee classes still get the shit end of the stick in thid :( )

Dorimor1

Banned
TeamSpeakandChips said:
Of course you didn't. It would mean you are unable to hide behind your anonymous cyber shield that you like to hide behind while throwing insults at Bugz and how he looks irl. Which is odd because he looks like a normal bloke to me, if I were a girl i'd give him one

I won't go into detail because he may cry but I know I wouldn't even if I was payed a high amount of money and I am sure the vast amount of people who gave me rep points for my sig feel the same way xD

krall

Fledgling Freddie
lvl24 BD is OP sc and boofed...thats the way it is..played mine in thid befor it got to fat to enter anymore. lvl50 rvr is something else whit long dua on stuns, red NS and MoC. And yes it think bd's sux in thid fuck's it up for all realms - just my 2 cents.

Glenmorangie

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
lvl24 BD is OP sc and boofed...thats the way it is..played mine in thid befor it got to fat to enter anymore. lvl50 rvr is something else whit long dua on stuns, red NS and MoC. And yes it think bd's sux in thid fuck's it up for all realms - just my 2 cents.

It's not the class mate, it's the superior skills of the players!

As a mid, even I would rather see BDs feck off. It's as if the instant cast is an excuse to add, seeing its just 1 buttonpress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom