Bah, I give up!

Eeekamouse

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven, you and your bd m8s can keep thid, you´re a nice guy and all (after having gotten to know you on mid) but strafing bd´s took away the last bit of joy in this game. Won´t renew subs, and sry for the whine everyone, nice knowing you all, bye :)

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Eeekamouse said:
Aleven, you and your bd m8s can keep thid, you´re a nice guy and all (after having gotten to know you on mid) but strafing bd´s took away the last bit of joy in this game. Won´t renew subs, and sry for the whine everyone, nice knowing you all, bye :)
QQ :(

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
I dont really get the BD whine tbh,least if you log in and 5 BD's are stood outside APK you stealth around em and head some where else for a fight or log off till they get bored. Quit the BD QQ and give some greif to the NS's that camp AB in trios, The SB's that duo, trio and STILL only pop you when there are 4/5 mids inc. Oh while were at it how about the kill stealing, adding Alb zerg that gave the mids a reason to roll BD's in the first place?

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
TeamSpeakandChips said:
I liked it better when you kept your head down and kept quiet. You're just as boring as Dori. :(
just as boring as dori? seems that him and me is making the most action here in BG discussion tbh :kissit:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:
roll an OP class then and pwn my ass? inf/NS > BD..:twak:

Infili's and shades are op?

It's more of a rock-scissors-paper thing tbh.

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Infili's and shades are op?

It's more of a rock-scissors-paper thing tbh.
nightshades can nearly 1 hit u if they get PA in, infils just needs to get a temp and their just as hard as nightshades..so yes...OP they are..

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Roll a light eldritch and u will own bds ...problem solved .

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:
some1 got owned

I guess the part in my sig that says 'Retired' is hard to see eh?

If you pm me with where you live, i'll find a nearby nursery for you to practice reading

gohan

FH is my second home
i havent played thid in a while an probly wont really play it again .....

theirs nothing to kills cos dori's fucking gimp BD zerg add on everything in sight and play 24/7

the BD's ruin BG for the mids too not just albs an hibs

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
i havent played thid in a while an probly wont really play it again .....

theirs nothing to kills cos dori's fucking gimp BD zerg add on everything in sight and play 24/7

the BD's ruin BG for the mids too not just albs an hibs
roll an OP class and pwn him then :eek2:

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
I guess the part in my sig that says 'Retired' is hard to see eh?

If you pm me with where you live, i'll find a nearby nursery for you to practice reading
think u should find a nurse for ur face tbh :eek7:

gohan

FH is my second home
Aleven said:
roll an OP class and pwn him then :eek2:
how about read my fucking post ... im clearly a mid, makes it even more difficult to "pwn" a BD

Dorimor1

Banned
Aleven said:

Haha yea, I should really but that pic of his face in my sig again.

'Who is the sexy beast? Oh my, it is me!' and 'Dude, it's ok to be jelous of me irl, I know you have a pic of me in your sig because you envy me and my looks' are classic quotes. Had me laughing for a long time :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven said:

Guess staying anonymous on a forum in terms of real life appearance really supports that comment eh? lol.

Oh and someone please tell Dori to put it back in his sig. I loved the attention :<

Aleven

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:
how about read my fucking post ... im clearly a mid, makes it even more difficult to "pwn" a BD
...go on alb/hib and do something about it then

polza

Loyal Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Yes, easily.

easily if absolutly everything favours u in that circumstance say if u meet the bd and ur startin 2300+ range away u NS im. he can easily just live now by running of, if he decides 2 fight he comes into ur range 1500. he should be seperate from his pets, eld has 2 cast 2 mezzs one for pets on for bd, 1 may need to be qced dependin on situation. eld backs of to 1500range on bd bout 10 secs left of mezz timer, stun nuke bd will start movin 1/2 way throu castin of 2nd nuke, with nukes hittin between 150-200dmg so 3-4 nukes to kill bd, near 2 sec cast time on thid nukes gives bd 3 secs if he does within 3 nukes and 5 secs if he dies within 4 nukes dependin on his HPS. to get within 975range his lt will be after NS, if he gets within that range in time eld dies.

however none of that actually matters as only chance u have of findin on of the thid bds alone is between mpk-ck after they died, and i very much dout u will get that much time 1 on 1 with bd bfore sumthing else on route from mpk-mb finds u.

Dorimor1

Banned
polza said:
easily if absolutly everything favours u in that circumstance say if u meet the bd and ur startin 2300+ range away u NS im. he can easily just live now by running of, if he decides 2 fight he comes into ur range 1500. he should be seperate from his pets, eld has 2 cast 2 mezzs one for pets on for bd, 1 may need to be qced dependin on situation. eld backs of to 1500range on bd bout 10 secs left of mezz timer, stun nuke bd will start movin 1/2 way throu castin of 2nd nuke, with nukes hittin between 150-200dmg so 3-4 nukes to kill bd, near 2 sec cast time on thid nukes gives bd 3 secs if he does within 3 nukes and 5 secs if he dies within 4 nukes dependin on his HPS. to get within 975range his lt will be after NS, if he gets within that range in time eld dies.

however none of that actually matters as only chance u have of findin on of the thid bds alone is between mpk-ck after they died, and i very much dout u will get that much time 1 on 1 with bd bfore sumthing else on route from mpk-mb finds u.

You are making it sound much harder than it is. If I was an Eld I would Nearsight on sight, if he interupts Q/C Mezz...Now go at range, NS, stun nuke and dead, even if he is still alive during the stun duraction he still has NS on him. Easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom