Bah capped out on 358 :(

H

huw

and what a way to go :(

Saw a sb called cubix getting his ass handed to him by a friar Emos - had just been in battle so no poisons and half end - rushed in to give him a hand - he legs it and the friar kills me!

Ahh well was fun whilie it lasted

Big shout out to Ickkle and Natashya for the waves and kisses :D

Gradius 24 sb <retired>

O

old.Kantz

Sorry mate.. I wouldn’t have killed you if I had known you had hit the cap :mad:
I guess I was annoyed over you intercepting my kill on cubix. He returned and died just after killing you.

Your one of those SB's I respected the most in the BG, especially after such a situation:
- Yellow Spearhero and Bard catch me. I’m forced to kill those two but am left with around 20% health. Then a ranger starts shooting at me. (Heal potion saves my life for a few secs)
I had noticed you were around, but unlike most mid SB's you decide to kill the ranger instead of me. I were defiantly were an easy kill in this situation. /salute

What I really fail to understand is why SB's and especially NS's keep trying to kill a friar (I’ve even two hit killed some NS and SB's). Some I kill each time and they keep insisting on coming back.. Maybe it's some sort of trick to get me kicked from the BG, because of the rp cap.
If it's any comfort it worked in the end and I were kicked from BG1 with 403 rp's this evening :(

H

huw

Hehe Emos - it was my fault for trying it on :D

tbh i felt really guilty about attacking you after our little bowing session - i guess realm loyalty won me over lol :)

During my time i think i soloed every class - only managed to kill one friar tho and that was a close one.

Stats off top of my head

582 hp
119 str
113 con
115 dex

Envenom 10+5
Crit strike 21+5
Stealth 18+5
Axe 18
Left axe 5/6

Using a two handed cleaver with proc and lvl 15 poison to pa with then 2 1 handed cleavers with snare and debuff again both with procs.

Seemed to work quite well. Infact i think i'll reroll him :D

bgtoon.jpg

L

lekkus

Originally posted by huw

Big shout out to Ickkle and Natashya for the waves and kisses :D

Gradius 24 sb <retired>

...Natasya :bazbeer:

Sad the fun with you is over Gradius :( altho happy Emos is gone..well kinda :D . First pm I got when I entered BG was "stay of Emos, he just killed me (Nutjob) and 2 other shades". Next thing I know Emos jumps in front of me from the bridge and in a reflex I attack and win. Lol..very lucky , been running since from Emos altho you got me once tho :). Till next time both :D

Users who are viewing this thread