Bad or Good?

Bad or Good

• Total voters

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
I wouldnt know where to start!

Maybe with chodax's mum?
ahha, yeah thatd be smart. forcing people to start taking heroin coz of your bad pimping services, after all heroine is the money maker here.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Probably bad, it depends on the drug and it's source. You'd have to consider the supply chain and the people affected on the way, as well as the potential harm to the user (depending on the drug, and their friends / family). So it's not a simple question.

said like true tory, u really are a barrel of lol.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Nah basically what you do is start selling cheap heroin to junkies and vulnerable people. Then you jack your prices up a bit and when they can't afford to pay you just let them build up a bit of a tab. When it's obvious they will never be able to pay you back you can start start pimping them out to make your money back.
You now have a network of clients for heroin and prostitution and it should be pretty easy to expand your empire from there. You might need to hire some muscle at some point, otherwise you're going to end up getting waxed by other local drug lords.
Then you can give all the money to the charity of your choice!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Zede, have you ever had a normal relationship?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
how much for an ounce of some of that cheesey chronic shit, laddey?

Laddey

FH is my second home
how much for an ounce of some of that cheesey chronic shit, laddey?
cheaper if you buy half a bar but on single ounces it ranges from 200-270. 270 is the shit from dam that you'd smoke rather than sell.

you can get some really nice stuff for 200 though

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So if you sold an eighth that was actually and eighth, you'd be losing money? 8x£20 = £160. No wonder you get so little for your money.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
cheaper if you buy half a bar but on single ounces it ranges from 200-270. 270 is the shit from dam that you'd smoke rather than sell.

you can get some really nice stuff for 200 though

Sadly gone are the days where you can get top notch stuff for ~£120. Prices did hold for a number of years though, problem now is it seems to be continuously going up. :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well this thread is heading into a direction i don't prefer, so i'd like to disassociate myself completely from it.

That is all, continue.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So if you sold an eighth that was actually and eighth, you'd be losing money? 8x£20 = £160. No wonder you get so little for your money.

£20 for an 8th? Fuck me inflation has kicked in since I was at uni.

Laddey

FH is my second home
an 8th being 3.5grams? are you shitting me? for £20? hahaha

1.5grams for £20 round here lads. thats why people make so much money off it.

you buy an ounce of homegrown shite for £140s, weigh £20 bags at 1.5.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
£20 for an 8th? Fuck me inflation has kicked in since I was at uni.

Depends on what for, used to be standard for skunk, these days a good 8th will be £25. Obviously the more you buy the cheaper it is, which is why people can make profit.

gohan

FH is my second home
lol at drugs going metric

never thought i'd see the day

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Decent Skunk is £25 round here too, on the very rare occasion I buy some.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Actually being able to buy an 8th rather by the gram round here is quite rare apparently. It's gone from £20 on the 8th to £25 and now £10/gram quite often (so £35 8th) which sucks mad balls.

Laddey

FH is my second home
yeah about a tenner a gram of standard homegrown.

such big money to be made in it, but drugs is for mugs!

You pay £140 for 28grams of bud, you sell each gram for a tenner. That makes £140 profit. Some lads shift like 2 ounce a day.

Maybe im in the wrong job?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Grow yer own. They call it weed for a reason.

It'll fucking grow anywhere and the less love, care and attention you give it the harder it tries.

So says Mr X's 10 foot plant that broke under the weight of its own bud a couple of years ago, knocking down the tomatoes in the process.

And you can use all the plant if you grind it up like flour and go half and half with a jane asher chocolate brownie mix. They come out green, mind, and taste like shit. But they're rocket fuel :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
FH probably isnt the best place to discuss growing and stuff but id love to go into detail scouse!

I've never tried a space cake. The boys have and they where absolutly zonked. Maybe a saturday night type of thing with the Mrs!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
last time aoln had a hash cake he spent 5 minutes opening a door apparently

old.SevenSins

Loyal Freddie
Drugs are bad mmkay.

Tried most of it myself but honestly don't see why they are even "legal" here, in holland.

I understand that junkies want more and more because the effect becomes less apparent with repeated use, but damn people who rarely do it or for their first time can get some effed up ideas in their head that only gets amplified by the THC, seen some wierd shit here that I'd rather of not seen :(

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So...

If Mr X was to sell some drugs to make around £100.

With this £100 Mr X would sponser Mrs X to do something for charity.

(such as race for life, moonlight walk etc)

Is this bad or does it make it right because the profits earned are going to charity?
You can't justify doing something bad by saying the outcome will be something good. What if the items sold killed 10 people and put £100 into the charity box. Would you still consider that a good deal?

Zede

Part of the furniture
You can't justify doing something bad by saying the outcome will be something good. What if the items sold killed 10 people and put £100 into the charity box. Would you still consider that a good deal?

what if aliens landed ? what if...what if..

ps. its weed, never killed anyone.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
last time aoln had a hash cake he spent 5 minutes opening a door apparently
lol yep, had tunnel vision and could barely function, finally got through the bugger and into the pub and a group of girls were laughing at me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom