Bad or Good?

Bad or Good

• Total voters

Laddey

FH is my second home
So...

If Mr X was to sell some drugs to make around £100.

With this £100 Mr X would sponser Mrs X to do something for charity.

(such as race for life, moonlight walk etc)

Is this bad or does it make it right because the profits earned are going to charity?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
If Mr x can justify it for charity, soon he can justify it to pay for the weeks shopping and eventually a night out...

sorry mate just don't think it's the right thing to do.

Laddey

FH is my second home
If Mr x can justify it for charity, soon he can justify it to pay for the weeks shopping and eventually a night out...

sorry mate just don't think it's the right thing to do.
True.

But Mr X said he'd do a one off deal to make the coin to pay for the sponser so he doesn't have to go a week without shopping etc as Mr X hardly has a pot to piss in.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Depends what the drug is. bit of weed? No problem. Heroin? Bad

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Taking things to an extreme sometimes is a way to go.

Mr X shoots a child.
Mr X did this so Mrs X could save 2 children.

It's not particulary a good/evil question, at the end of the day, one can only ask the following;

Will i be caught?

Err...i mean...

What can i live with?

If you think selling drugs is ok, then it's ok in your book.
If not, circumstance rarely make it less bad.

Charity shouldn't be an easy way out though(regarding posts after), it should be a sacrifice ffrom you, you doing something(like not buying fancy sh*t) to make a difference. Otherwise it's the druggie who's donating money and you're just a middleman.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Taking things to an extreme sometimes is a way to go.

Mr X shoots a child.
Mr X did this so Mrs X could save 2 children.

It's not particulary a good/evil question, at the end of the day, one can only ask the following;

Will i be caught?

Err...i mean...

What can i live with?

If you think selling drugs is ok, then it's ok in your book.
If not, circumstance rarely make it less bad.

But its an ounce of weed! 28 grams of weed! thats personal use in England!

I told him to go for it, it's a good thing that he's doing it as he doesn't have fuck all, and to give everything you have is great.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
All a bit mute really ,seeing as drugs used to be legal and sold in such quantites
by corporations that a good percentage of the rich these days got their money from selling cocaine, heroin, opium..etc.

And when they give to charity it's drugs money.

Oh yes and alcohol, don't take a penny off the drinks industry.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
To be fair I thought you were talking about something a bit stronger than weed. That makes it more ok in my mind, even if it shouldn't.

Mr. X should just be careful because if you can justify it for the right reason, you can justify it for the wrong one.

Laddey

FH is my second home
To be fair I thought you were talking about something a bit stronger than weed. That makes it more ok in my mind, even if it shouldn't.

Mr. X should just be careful because if you can justify it for the right reason, you can justify it for the wrong one.
He has his head screwed on though. He'd never sell drugz to make money that he lives off. He'd work. Unlike the 2+ million people in England or whatever it is.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
So...

If Mr X was to sell some drugs to make around £100.

With this £100 Mr X would sponser Mrs X to do something for charity.

(such as race for life, moonlight walk etc)

Is this bad or does it make it right because the profits earned are going to charity?

tbh I would bake one of my famed triple-choc brownies, smoke half that alleged ounce of weed with Mrs X and her two hot lady friends, put on some Barry White, and have a foursome.

afterwards, I would eat hot brownie off their lovely jubblies, made even more lovely and jubbly by the fact I was baked out of my skull. Then, we would have a foursome again.

then we would smoke the other half of the ounce, get really spaced out and have awesome and deep conversations about nothing, while stuck to each other with chocolate.

then we would have beautiful sleeps, and maybe have a sleepy foursome or an out of body experience, or if awesomeness was forthcoming...both. mmmm. Barry White. mmmm.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
It appears tdc has life all worked out. Clearly the end goal of any situation in life should be one, or a combination of these outcomes:

- you eat chocolate
- you have sex
- you get blazed

Other than that, I don't think there is that much wrong with selling an ounce of weed to friends and such.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Surely the poll should be 'bad' or 'good' not yes or no. If i choose yes, then am i saying what your doing is good or bad

Your a poll noob Laddey :kissit:

Anyway, i think its a bad thing, drugs are drugs at the end of the day

I'm sure i'll get flamed for that comment

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It appears tdc has life all worked out. Clearly the end goal of any situation in life should be one, or a combination of these outcomes:

- you eat chocolate
- you have sex
- you get blazed

Other than that, I don't think there is that much wrong with selling an ounce of weed to friends and such.

I believe I have made a convert! :D

Please note, the order in which one follows my teachings is irrelevant. masters of the teedleway can do everything at once, but the true master knows that all good things should happen in moderation :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
Surely the poll should be 'bad' or 'good' not yes or no. If i choose yes, then am i saying what your doing is good or bad

Your a poll noob Laddey :kissit:

Anyway, i think its a bad thing, drugs are drugs at the end of the day

I'm sure i'll get flamed for that comment
Yeah i realised about an hour later!

Mr X isn't me btw.

gohan

FH is my second home
its patrick stuart isnt it?

mr X

prof X

same diff

sneaky bald bastard

on topic

weed is now class B and an ounce is now considered intent too sell so mr X should bear that in mind and wiegh up the risk

that said

why the fuck isnt it legal???? it's less harmfull than both tobaco and alcahol , didnt some goverment scientist get fired for proving that it's quite safe? as was cocaine iirc

Laddey

FH is my second home
weed is now class B and an ounce is now considered intent too sell so mr X should bear that in mind and wiegh up the risk
i got caught with an ounce about a year ago. I got a slap on the wrist and 4 hours in a cell!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
On regards of the poll options, i think the census is that the initial tone of question, ergo; "Is this bad..." is considered the poll question.

Also since the poll question in itself is a negative and positive( bad and good respectively), yes and no can be categorized into positive and negative as well.

So considering there's already two points towards the meaning of yes/no, i think it's a fitting conclusion.

Laddey

FH is my second home
On regards of the poll options, i think the census is that the initial tone of question, ergo; "Is this bad..." is considered the poll question.

Also since the poll question in itself is a negative and positive( bad and good respectively), yes and no can be categorized into positive and negative as well.

So considering there's already two points towards the meaning of yes/no, i think it's a fitting conclusion.
What tohtori said.

Is it a good thing?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Probably bad, it depends on the drug and it's source. You'd have to consider the supply chain and the people affected on the way, as well as the potential harm to the user (depending on the drug, and their friends / family). So it's not a simple question.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Probably bad, it depends on the drug and it's source. You'd have to consider the supply chain and the people affected on the way, as well as the potential harm to the user (depending on the drug, and their friends / family). So it's not a simple question.
Yeah.

We know the source. Its some skinny black guy growing about 50 plants worth. Cvnt!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
why stop there, go sell heroine and hookers. that would make my day, knowing a pimp and a pusher in 1 person

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom