Bad Omen Recruiting

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
hardly a need for that in albion to get stealthers into guild, already enough that add whenever they see PE its like JAJAJAJAJAJA ARPEE ARPEEEEEE *garrote galore*

Keiff

Fledgling Freddie
BO "tremendous yawn"

Oh won't it be fun to see all the BO players rolling Hunters when New Frontiers arrives. Must be dreadful to live one's life dictated to by the latest craze. Lets all give a cheer to the 100's of daoc players (like Trollum) who play the game for the thrill and with skill, not whether your character is uber with stats maxed, with all the TOA gear you can get. BO get peoples' backs up not because they are successful in rvr, or a successful guild, but because they promote class cleansing. "Look! There goes another Savage!" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

:puke:

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
Keiff said:
Oh won't it be fun to see all the BO players rolling Hunters when New Frontiers arrives. Must be dreadful to live one's life dictated to by the latest craze. Lets all give a cheer to the 100's of daoc players (like Trollum) who play the game for the thrill and with skill, not whether your character is uber with stats maxed, with all the TOA gear you can get. BO get peoples' backs up not because they are successful in rvr, or a successful guild, but because they promote class cleansing. "Look! There goes another Savage!" ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Someone's jealous?

BO does well, they like the competition and they don't whine at you for doing whatever the hell it is you do. They strive to compete and that, whether you like it or not, does exclude certain classes. Noone is asking you to 'pwn' stuff or get that ubar ToA template and as far as I know you are not paying their subscriptions and thus you can't tell them how to play.

I've had my clashes with BO and in particular Blejs, but the shit you're posting is just an offspring of jealousy. If you want what they have, put in the work. If you dont do the work, dont come whining at them for doing.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
Keiff said:

so because some ppl want a group with a char they have fun with but not a class for a group the 7 other ppl should just shut up and invite him?

in that case, next time u rvr can u invite my summoning sm or my thrown specced warrior without BG cus i enjoy throwing axes instead of being useful and defending a caster or seer?

stfu pls, everyone gets a choice to do what they want in a game, if u disrespect our choice, then your a pathetic prick that only cares about yourself having fun, and fyi i have respect for trollum, i have no problem with him playing smt he likes more, but i have a problem with ppl blaming other ppl cus they dont want to play with classes they feel they have less chance of succeeding with

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Keiff said:

We can hunt seals in DF somedAy m8y ?!?!?!?! : :drink: :clap: :touch:
i can bring my poX BoT mayBE tOO :]

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Not talking about classes. I talk about a whole group. But I see why people wanna play it safe. But too me its just silly. I know my class is fun, thats enough for me. I wouldn't mind getting a group now and then. :p
You could try grouping with a healer and a skald friend and do some running in emain / odins / alb frontier at early / late / primetime hours. Primetime and emain maybe not that good but :€

or go defend / siege a keep.

Atleast I like you :cheers:

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
lol

Its just a recruitment thread and look at all the posturing :D

Those that are getting upset, just play how you want to play and stop judging everyone else, let them get on with it :D

Hoden Mayhem

Fledgling Freddie
Roo you old bugger nice to see your still playing , when your pala meets my thane in emain be nice :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
RvR guilds is (usually) about making group chars that fit together in a gank group roaming the frontiers, I think your chances of seeing a BO full-hunter group are pretty slim.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Hoden Mayhem said:
Roo you old bugger nice to see your still playing , when your pala meets my thane in emain be nice :)

Hey Hod, I don't generally bring the pally out for RvR - its halfway useful in groups which is 100% more than I'm used to. I bring out my wierdly specced cabby for max fun and giving away of RP but good to see you're back. Another week or so before I'm playing again probably though :)

Anyway, back to recruitment ;)

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
Remem said:
We can hunt seals in DF somedAy m8y ?!?!?!?! : :drink: :clap: :touch:
i can bring my poX BoT mayBE tOO :]

I fucking love you so much you snårresugare :E

Remember our song, Eva Dahlgren - Vem tänder stjärnorna :W

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Oro said:
Hey Hod, I don't generally bring the pally out for RvR - its halfway useful in groups which is 100% more than I'm used to. I bring out my wierdly specced cabby for max fun and giving away of RP but good to see you're back. Another week or so before I'm playing again probably though :)

Anyway, back to recruitment ;)

Poor roo. Tries to roll a gimp and tri spec becomes popular;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom