Bad Omen Recruiting

blejs

Loyal Freddie
Now when our BD is on a break we need atleast 1 new person for our g1.

I am also looking for ppl for our g2, that atm is
Celinka,orenthal,shushkin,nelle,

Looking anyway for this classes

Zerk,Bonedancer,Shammy,Healer, those are the main spots.

And standin and scouts(stealthers) is welcome to atm.

I want to have set group, and ppl that is standin that maybe dont play as often but is nice to have as backup if needed, and why i want 2 active groups is cause its easier to build a group on offhours easier then.

Most important is the dedication you willing to put in, to improve your char.

But post on our forum, or pm me on irc preferrly. Ingame i often got alot of other things on my mind.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder if they need a thane? I cba with all these clueless elite GG twats. :kissit:

You know where to find me if you need a dedicated player.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
the ones that dont have the class call it elite, the ones that do call it trying to have the most fun cus u wanna play good :d

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Not talking about classes. I talk about a whole group. But I see why people wanna play it safe. But too me its just silly. I know my class is fun, thats enough for me. I wouldn't mind getting a group now and then. :p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
atos said:
Not talking about classes. I talk about a whole group. But I see why people wanna play it safe. But too me its just silly. I know my class is fun, thats enough for me. I wouldn't mind getting a group now and then. :p
So just cuz' you think your class is fun everyone else automatically has to think that too? If we don't have fun while playing with a thane so why do you think we should have to invite one? That is just silly imo ^^

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Zebolt said:
So just cuz' you think your class is fun everyone else automatically has to think that too? If we don't have fun while playing with a thane so why do you think we should have to invite one? That is just silly imo ^^

And your just too agressive and defensive take a chill pill and watch the fishes swimming in the tank a while

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
imo it'll get boring pretty quick to play in the same group, every evening. how good it might be. I like to play with different people every time, though that means in certain groups you'll get wiped fast, and often, but other random groups can turn out to be magnificent. how odd the setup might seem. Playing with different people makes it more fun. ye got more to talk about, and you're making more ingame friends that way :)

That doesn't mean I wouldn't mind running in an opted group now and then, but with my class/spec that's pretty unlikely :)
49Aug/22Mend/5Pac - And I love it :D

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Yes make fun off one of the few guilds that can stand up agains the zergers of Emain...
And untill NF comes along you dont put thanes in Opted groups. If I werent in a good guild I would apply, but im more than happy with KN

Zebolt >> all :fluffle:

Xeanor

Fledgling Freddie
don't give so much crap to rvr guilds.... QQ more roleplayers

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Xeanor said:
don't give so much crap to rvr guilds.... QQ more roleplayers

Dont give such crap to casual players ..... QQ more RvR guilds :clap:

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
The fun when u play in a guildgroup is to get to learn to play better together and if u change ppl all the time u wont get that, thats why u need to have same ppl most of the time so u can do something to improve. And if u dont like that there aint anyone saying u must do that so no need to comment really. Same with the classes, it changes from time to time what ppl believe works best, and if u have the chance of running with the best setup according to you why try to run in a worse setup? Ofc, ppl will be away so u need to invite ppl from outside, and then u have time to try different setups. But i dont see why they should focus on getting a setup that is worse then the "best" setup for a guildgroup even if the players playing are dedicated etc. Has nothing to do with the person playing, only with the class they are playing. So if u are dedicated, look what class is needed and roll it :) (i did that)

Btw, its my fault they recruiting for g1, bored of rvr atm and trying to fix my irl, i will see how NF is and if it sucks i will prolly quit daoc. Get time for so much more when u dont play every day.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Moriath said:
And your just too agressive and defensive take a chill pill and watch the fishes swimming in the tank a while
Erm..? There is nothing defensive about my post cuz' I have nothing to defend. And agressive? wtf? I merely twisted his statement around to make him see that his reason did not apply very well in this situation.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
i think this post wasnt even meant to get replies, just pms on irc and applications on forum :d
in short, less qq, more <3 and ill see u when teh sun goes dooown :X

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
shush zeeeby, BLEJ! ZEEBY HIJACKED YOUR THREAD AGAIN! KICK HIM IN THE NUTS!

wub u zeeby :fluffle:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Foadon said:
i think this post wasnt even meant to get replies, just pms
Thats not possible tho Foadon :> Exactly the same as every past BO,Mael threads..

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
lol, absolutely staggering, ppl posting on this when it's none of their business just to have a pop at BO. Lets face it, anyone who put an offensive post on here is just jealous cus they QQ irl watching blej's spam in emain and can't get a grp that can get out of MPK at prime time :p

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
personally i dont find the need for good grps for me to have fun cos rp's doesnt interest me to that extent. I cna die shit loads and not kill and im happy to be sat on my own around amg-apk area with vatech.

BUT, i can see why 'leet' guild grps do it, cos they wanna stand up to others, be with same grp of friends and do well, which in their terms is fun.

Everyone has a diff opinion so it dont matter if u like gg's or not, just let BO get on with it

<shudders> i just defended BO :eek2:

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
DaggerElivager said:
personally i dont find the need for good grps for me to have fun cos rp's doesnt interest me to that extent. I cna die shit loads and not kill and im happy to be sat on my own around amg-apk area with vatech.

BUT, i can see why 'leet' guild grps do it, cos they wanna stand up to others, be with same grp of friends and do well, which in their terms is fun.

Everyone has a diff opinion so it dont matter if u like gg's or not, just let BO get on with it

<shudders> i just defended BO :eek2:

personally i dont care that much about rp, more about fun factor, but as it happens to be both are completely linked, killing groups, playing good, winning = fun = get rp's
rp's are ofc nice for RAs etc but i wouldnt mind if there was another system of RAs (not NF, totally different), its all a matter of fun, and with fully opted group u still have most fun cus u can play at your best, some ppl can play a nonopted class and have fun, wont deny that, but u cant expect other ppl to have same fun as you if they dont like running semi'gimped'

ps. i know i never use "." as some nerd pointed out, just because i cba to life my hand to reach the shift, comma much easier to write xD

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Imo there is nothing wrong with people being in RvR-guilds, once you have played with really good players you get hooked on it. Well at least I do and I can fully understand whats fun and why people play in RvR-guilds - its all about what fun for each and everyone. :)

Hope you actually get some new recruits out of the spam-thread this has become. :fluffle:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
personally i dont care that much about rp, more about fun factor, but as it happens to be both are completely linked, killing groups, playing good, winning = fun = get rp's
rp's are ofc nice for RAs etc but i wouldnt mind if there was another system of RAs (not NF, totally different), its all a matter of fun, and with fully opted group u still have most fun cus u can play at your best, some ppl can play a nonopted class and have fun, wont deny that, but u cant expect other ppl to have same fun as you if they dont like running semi'gimped'

ps. i know i never use "." as some nerd pointed out, just because i cba to life my hand to reach the shift, comma much easier to write xD

u ever heard of . and , ? :)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
POST RELATED - WARNING :p

Hey Blej, I'll be looking for you on MiRC and on here - Wan't to apply with Overdriven, gimped BD... Need to talk to you about it first >.> Some things you should know.. ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom