bad odour

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Whos that healer in bad omen with radar?
You can make it less obvious by not running in a straight line to every stealther that unstealths in whole emain.
And this doesnt come from one incident, been seeing her lead the group like that for a long time.
Some Norsewoman.
Never caught the name since its its she mezzing and the rest hitting.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
So you unstealthed, therefore making your-self visible, someone saw you and killed you? definitely sounds like 1337 hackz to me.

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
how about you read what i wrote before you answer?
Seen them running to every stealther in emain for a long period and not only me, whenever they start a fight or just unstealths.
Running in one direction and as soon as a fight starts somewhere they abrubtly change direction and run straight there.
And yes its not only against mid stealthers, also when alb and hib stealthers fight each other.
And no it wasnt normal visual range either.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Everybody knows that the server don't send packets to the client about stealthed stealther so therefore the radar hackz are useless against stealthers. And I doubt that someone have manage to implant a radar hack on the server.

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
Bagloor said:
Everybody knows that the server don't send packets to the client about stealthed stealther so therefore the radar hackz are useless against stealthers. And I doubt that someone have manage to implant a radar hack on the server.
you can't read either, can you? he said "as soon as he unstealthes" ... read before rushing for reply-button ...

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Arakasi said:
how about you read what i wrote before you answer?
Seen them running to every stealther in emain for a long period and not only me, whenever they start a fight or just unstealths.
Running in one direction and as soon as a fight starts somewhere they abrubtly change direction and run straight there.
And yes its not only against mid stealthers, also when alb and hib stealthers fight each other.
And no it wasnt normal visual range either.

so how do you know that they change direction for the stealthers unless either you have radar, or you can see them, and therfore as soon as you destealth they can see you

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
so how do you know that they change direction for the stealthers unless either you have radar, or you can see them, and therfore as soon as you destealth they can see you

Maybe because using speed and stealth makes it rather easy to monitor a groups movement? Unstealthed plenty of times and then restealthed quick and yes there the fat trolls come.

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Seen this behaviour from only 1 hib guild so far too, but cant be arsed to whine more tbh. But all i need to say, it involves one bard who runs around mezzing people solo sometimes.

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
I know 100% that redb doesn't use radar, and he leads that hib group, so.. even if I did harbour some suspicions of bo using radar, which I didn't, now I know you're just qq'ing after dying :l

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:
I know 100% that redb doesn't use radar, and he leads that hib group, so.. even if I did harbour some suspicions of bo using radar, which I didn't, now I know you're just qq'ing after dying :l
100% rly? :m00:

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Loch said:

He has a ZX81 with smoke signals connection FYI, he always has bad lag (at least when we meet eith him), so prolly his computer isn't capable of running a radar :eek:

Edit: typos

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Bagloor said:

IT has been wrote on VNboards that radar now shows the stealther and it shows IT'S a stealther in stealth.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
thought only after ToA

imho report to goa, they have means to investigate

anyone seen ####### lately :p ?

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Everything on VN boards is the truth!!!
Or? If the server dont send packets about
stealthers i doubt there is a radar capable of it.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Lokir said:
Everything on VN boards is the truth!!!
Or? If the server dont send packets about
stealthers i doubt there is a radar capable of it.

How do you know that the server doesn't send packets?

Reebs

Loyal Freddie
If our healer use radar I think she should DL a new one, we get albs in our ass more often then any other group (it feels like) besides, stealthers that pop is so damn easy to find.

Btw arakasi, kul att se dig igen. Lång paus hade du och nu är du en alb :(

puss från Insomnia från gamla EoO

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Haha cry more Arakasii, so many times we get jumped by PE etc or run straight into a zerg just shows how little you know. Btw, are you the old Arakasi? Mikko? :)

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see you too Insomnia :)
Yes im the old Arakasi and not that gimp who stole my name while i was gone hehe.
And bear in mind im not saying that bad omen is a mean cheat abusing guild or so except for 1 particular norsewoman healer, who I have noticed this of.
And since i dont really like to whine, and without hard evidence (which is rather impossible with no in game GMs) these things are rather pointless to discuss about here.
So if i knew how thread would close ^^

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Well Arakasi, i can assure you that our healers doesnt have radar, i have been in GG every day since we came back and not once did i see anything fishy about leader of group, we run around searching for ppl most of the time and sometimes we run right into a zerg or stand killing one guy while a fg attacks us in the back. And tbh i cant remember even once when we have turned around and ran back just to kill a stealther. We do change direction when we get info about fg:s or zergs etc but to run to a place just to kill a solo stealther would only mean we expose ourselves for FG:s to get the jump on us.

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Have you thought that perhaps they might have some 1 with the camera panned around to face the rear of the grp? Dont know if they use coms of any sort but even typing it they could comunicate fast enough im sure so that the leader could swing around 180 degrees.

old.windforce said:
thought only after ToA

imho report to goa, they have means to investigate

anyone seen ####### lately :p ?

Stealthers are visable on radar after toa ? oO

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Kreig said:
Stealthers are visable on radar after toa ? oO

well there is some discussion on whineboards that there is an improved radarthingy

wouldn't know tbh, i don't even strafe in combat :p so i am no expert

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
well there is some discussion on whineboards that there is an improved radarthingy

Well we all know that stealth is dead after ToA pretty much and its becomes the age of the Tank.

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
I think I know who you mean,after unstealthing in middle of nowhere he/she rushes straight to spot ye were,stealth and he leaves,rather suspicious - a bit like this necro *yees*a,no matter where ye are,he/she always knows and turns tail with his minstrelbot to apk :puke:

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
My first whinepost *cries of joy*

Im the only norsechick leading BO groups, and pan camera constantly, I've played steathers often, so usually know how stealthers behave and where to find em.

I saw you rude spamming me at apk yesterday, thanks for being sincenrely immature and childish, and thanks for giving me a whine tread :)

Hope to reveal you bunch more...just to piss you off

Animus

Fledgling Freddie
What Frey said.
(Edit: Come to think of it, im finding this more amusing than most posts)

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
How do you know that the server doesn't send packets?

You see that word ' If ' ?

He didn't claim to know that servers do.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
its true you cant see stealthers on the radar but, whenever a stealther unstealths, and he stealths again you see a gray dot at the place where he stealthed...

so its pretty easy to catch stealthers that just stealthed with radar..
or those that destealth 1 moment while resting (when using FA for example)

so basically: NEVER sit down at the same place you stealthed and never destealth if there isnt a good reason, radar stealthers will always find you...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom