bad odour

Mikal

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi said:
Maybe because using speed and stealth makes it rather easy to monitor a groups movement? Unstealthed plenty of times and then restealthed quick and yes there the fat trolls come.

let me get this right, you spot a BO group somewhere, and decide to follow them so you can prove your theory. Then when they start running, you destealth, fire up your speed and follow them within visual range ?

Arakasi

Fledgling Freddie
no, i run the other way when theyre out of range.
And seconds later im mezzed when they have sprinted after me.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Arakasi said:
no, i run the other way when theyre out of range.
And seconds later im mezzed when they have sprinted after me.

Im obvious haxxing you, mezzing though i cant target you

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
yeah post here
everyones gunna welcome your post and take you seriously

If you have a problem report it to rightnow who will investigate

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
How do you know that the server doesn't send packets?

I have heard from several diffren sources that they dont but i am not 100%. thats why I said IF the servers dont send bla bla..Ofcoz when it comes to hackers they seem to always be 1 step ahead and you never know.

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
<snoz> u and dreami hit fucking hard
<snoz> ur near savage level
<snoz> i got lvl50 savage now
<snoz> i can get 800 non styled
<snoz> at rr1

\o/

Gahn

Resident Freddy
lol

Kahland said:
<snoz> u and dreami hit fucking hard
<snoz> ur near savage level
<snoz> i got lvl50 savage now
<snoz> i can get 800 non styled
<snoz> at rr1

\o/

Savages can equip Tomahawk and i didn't noticed? rofl

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
for anyone who cares most of the time BO and EL get alot of info from us SBs telling where fights are and or infls/scout/mincers so its no way cheating imo they are just good at what they do.

Glyph

Fledgling Freddie
Jollz said:
for anyone who cares most of the time BO and EL get alot of info from us SBs telling where fights are and or infls/scout/mincers so its no way cheating imo they are just good at what they do.

Usually its not that needed though, mostly its quite obviousl where people die, as you know where they run.
When I get info like that, I usually avoid fighting at the actual place, because I know stealthers will add.

Nave

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure, but if you take the obvious routes around Emain/Odins/Hw you are bound to be encountered by fgs, certainly if stealthers are the only enemies to that group. The obvious route, is a route that you automatically take, everybody learned one once... You take it 90% of the time. ;)

Ow, unstealthing is just asking to be found anyway, never had real problems with anyone finding me in stealth cept for other stealthers ofc...

I had my suspicions but dropped them after being in mid for a short time, they're just good and you got prwned... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom