Bad bugs that NEEDS a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey CowledScout, don't interact with these people. They are not worth it. Just mow em silently in game or join a guild that will. Till they quit.

See even this fool recons Cowled is a loner :D

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
Sure why not, I'm sure your a pro fighter, 7ft tall and built like a truck right?

You just play online games to bring in some geek to your other wise hardman life style :lol:

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sure why not, I'm sure your a pro fighter, 7ft tall and built like a truck right?

Lefo.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Great thread to read at work guys, keep it up :worthy:

I'll leave it open for now for laffs - cowled and lefo being cocks is amusing :)

Oh... and I am a FreddysHouse admin, so me posting my own opinions does not necessarily mean that this is the official view of FreddysHouse by the way :)

Although is almost fucking certainly is :D

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
I'll leave it open for now for laffs - cowled and lefo being cocks is amusing :)

Oh... and I am a FreddysHouse admin, so me posting my own opinions does not necessarily mean that this is the official view of FreddysHouse by the way :)

:cheers:

wooly

Fledgling Freddie

2 cocks vs the rest of you mercenaries... is this worth watching...?

Atleast the two of them will be able to co-operate in the chat window....

<sits on hill with beer to watch>
BRING IT ON!!
</sits on hill with beer to watch>

Wooly

Uara

Part of the furniture
<sits on hill with beer to watch>
BRING IT ON!!
</sits on hill with beer to watch>

Lol that reminds me of when I studied William of Orange campaign in Ireland, when his army of 20k decided to destroy a small Jacobite garrison. His siege train was the largest in Irish history and so the officers all decided to sit on a nearby hill having a picnic to watch the garrison get destroyed!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I was in half a mind to lock it when I said "don't feed the troll" but I'm so glad I didn't...
This thread is gold!

(and fyi lox - trolling is where you post something intentionally written to be as inflammatory as possible - preferably based on as little real info as possible - e.g. "WAR sucks it's just like WoW" is a perfect example, if you'd actually listed the features that were similar it'd not be half as easy to light the flames for.

TLDR definition: Posting purely to get a rise out of people.)

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
Lol that reminds me of when I studied William of Orange campaign in Ireland, when his army of 20k decided to destroy a small Jacobite garrison. His siege train was the largest in Irish history and so the officers all decided to sit on a nearby hill having a picnic to watch the garrison get destroyed!

They had a good idea... All good things come around and around...

Although beer coolers weren't up to much back then... Must have been on the red wine... Must have been fantastic watching the explosions.... *BOOM*

Although we were complete and utter bastards.. I feel the pain... I feel the shame...

hahaha

Wooly

Gahn

Resident Freddy
I wonder if you would say that to my face, internet hero.

:m00: Already at irl threats i see, you are quickly winning the FH WH Section Moron of the Year, keep it up!

pikeh

Resident Freddy
shhh, as soon as someone says its a good thread, it quickly becomes a bad thread!:p

also, £100 says lefo is Cowled :>

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
shhh, as soon as someone says its a good thread, it quickly becomes a bad thread!:p

*snnnniiifff* can you smell that....?

Ahhhhh testosterone.... its the unmistakable smell of faeces and RVR noncooperation.....

hahaha

Wooly

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, you people make me smile.

Such a pathetic bunch of internet heroes. All of you.

Doesn't it suck, knowing that you spend 5+ years on a game, and you still suck at it? Hahaha.

Must be like your real life.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

Doesn't it suck, knowing that you spend 5+ years on a game, and you still suck at it? Hahaha.

The repitition of certain phrases on this thread certainly makes me think pikeh is right, see if you can spot the tell-tale similarities between lefo and cowled...it's like a bastardised version of "Where's Waldo?" for forumites ;)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
The repitition of certain phrases on this thread certainly makes me think pikeh is right, see if you can spot the tell-tale similarities between lefo and cowled...it's like a bastardised version of "Where's Waldo?" for forumites ;)

Is this the bit where I create another account called "p1keh" and tell you that indeed, pikeh is right and rocks etc? :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
follows the standard gamer rage pattern:
1. you suck at the game
2. you are a "kid"
3. <game> is much better than the game you play
4. you are a geek
5. I'm cool irl, unlike you

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!

Cowled is actually Adonis in real life. Not sufficed with just being a Greek god IRL he had to come onto the intarnets and show us all his immortal uberness extends into virtual realms too.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I think CowledScout's been sucking so much cock it's misted his view on things.

I love it when people say "kkthxbye", proves they are lame.

Belgerath

One of Freddy's beloved
2bh Baha i doubt if its not his own "cock" he would even be able to pull male or female nvr mind sucking cock :lol:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
golden showers all around.

Well, thats just plain suggestive. If thats what floats-your-boat thats cool, but it's probably not wise to broadcast it on the offchance you'll find like-minded individuals here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom