Bad bugs that NEEDS a fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Guy should have given me his key!11 Now I need to wait til Thursday :(.

Crying about bad play in random arenas is worth a curse on voice comms but not a FH post tbh :p.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, game has been hardly out.

also, yeah mmo's are a perfect place for competitive online gaming and epeen.

(protip: you might wanna try TF2,cs 1.6 or starcraft)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
not sure how people playing badly is a "bad bug that NEEDS a fix" either.

Probably shouldn't feed the troll...

TreD

Fledgling Freddie
Well id tell anyone planning on playing warhammer if you get angry quick youll hate it in RvR as being order is like being the horde in WoW AV lmao.Now CE headstart was actually pretty good people playing there class's properly but dear lord today was dire kids yelling "heal me you nabs" (and jumping up and down),and lets not forget the classic "L2P nab".I truely do hope these WoW morons leave as soon as Wotlk comes out or they'll ruin the game.On a different note am playing swordmaster and am currently lvl 13 (im gonna lvl damage spec) and i must say man these guys can do some nice damage and you can tank perfectly with a 2 hand sword.:clap:

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, its funny. Complain the game is crap since open beta > buy game at release > quit one day after.

Somehow I saw this coming.

Buying the game got me into the beta, visa versa.

It wont be less zergy in a few months - or in a few years. The instance-rvr is here to stay.

This is a console-rvr-game. "Please just push all your abilities, it has 0,5% to say of the outcome"... That's overreaction, of what really is the TRUTH. Try daoc, kkthxbye.

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
not sure how people playing badly is a "bad bug that NEEDS a fix" either.

Probably shouldn't feed the troll...

Even a mod trolling in my thread - now that one is new. Have i attacked any person directly, by calling them a troll - or did i give out my thoughts on the ZERG?

Fyi i havn't done any personal attacks, only these wow-kids have. (fyi the guy above calling me a wow'er: I hate wow.. i hate the wow-rvr - which is THE SAME AS WAR-RVR!).

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Meh section open from only a fist of weeks and we already got the new Dorimor/Treacle ... :m00:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Not had a fiddle with the UI myself yet but can't most things like chat colour/location me changed?

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Meh section open from only a fist of weeks and we already got the new Dorimor/Treacle ... :m00:

Lol Gahn

I was looking into this in hope to find something interesting about the state of the game and be able to post about bugs I discovered, in case its something common.

What do we find :) Anyway reported the bugs and good luck to you posting on forums.

chaostheory

Fledgling Freddie
Well Cow good bye and prob see you back in a week or so when you find most games are like that at the very start.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
If you want MMOs / WAR to be adapted to 10-year olds there's something off with you. Most people sort it by adding a new chat tab.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else getting a bug when your character faces backwards while runing forward.

My tits are over my ass

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
probably has something to do with the autoface function. could it be that you had a target selected that was behind you ?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
This thread is great.
*munches popcorn*

"...the wow-rvr - which is THE SAME AS WAR-RVR!"

Ahahahhahahaaaa*cough*hahahahaaa etc.

Even though I've just read a lot of the WHA forums, this is still one of the most stupid things I've read in a while. From the look of things CowledScout's gene pool is so shallow, it dries up on a hot day...

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
^^ i have no idea how mythic will fix the `10 year olds` and `all the player except for me are crap` bugs.:lol:

MinT

Fledgling Freddie
So what are the "bad bugs that really need a fix " then ?

People wont listen to you ordering em about and you dont want to read npc text as you power level your way to boredom ?

wooly

Fledgling Freddie
I quite enjoy getting my arse kicked in PUGs... I normally have to pay quite a lot for it... :)

Anyone want free rep?

Wooly

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
It's not like any of us have reached the level where the rvr can really be judged anyway.

and I think cowled missed the first 3 years of DAOC anyway, with the 3 way 50 man a side fights at milegate in emain.

and the amount of times somebody (there was always one) get rp horny and too close to alb pk and the guard zerg chased you all back home...

good times.

heres to headless chickens in rvr :cheers::cheers:

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
Hey CowledScout, don't interact with these people. They are not worth it. Just mow em silently in game or join a guild that will. Till they quit.

Tharion

Fledgling Freddie
It's not like any of us have reached the level where the rvr can really be judged anyway.

and I think cowled missed the first 3 years of DAOC anyway, with the 3 way 50 man a side fights at milegate in emain.

and the amount of times somebody (there was always one) get rp horny and too close to alb pk and the guard zerg chased you all back home...

good times.

heres to headless chickens in rvr :cheers::cheers:

Those where the times!
Great fun :iagree:

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Hey CowledScout, don't interact with these people. They are not worth it. Just mow em silently in game or join a guild that will. Till they quit.

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Gahn

Resident Freddy

Woot and where the fuck you crawled out? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom