Axty and Judge Dredd - What in the world?

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
darkmanx said:
/hug :fluffle:

he is a mincer in elite

Oh how leet (see what i did there? haha im so fucking funny, i even bolded it for the less able, Darkmanx)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
Oh how leet (see what i did there? haha im so fucking funny, i even bolded it for the less able, Darkmanx)

Bahumat glares at Amildin, prepares to cast Spam of Oblivion....changes mind and casts hug's of infinity!

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Cheaters! How dare they cheat! Rawr! Let us expose them on the mighty camlann forums on freddyshouse which is read by thousands of people and they will get SO EXPOSED I CAN'T EVEN SAY EXPOSED WITHOUT SHOUTING !

I now hereby announce that elite are the cheaters and should be avoided at all costs! What? They cheat and can't be avoided?

Well shit happens

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Skånelamer said:
ohh and btw, a 16 year old that breaks up with his girlfriend coz u cant manange to buy her a christmasgift shouldnt try to tell anyone about whats retarted or not.

What? The girl left him because he didn't buy her a gift on the occasion of a pagan festivity (which involves worshipping the sun) ?

How touching, you know I'd dropkick the girl in the face if I wasn't a huggy peaceful person

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
FUCKING HELL! thats all I can say to you people.. fucking hell, that was the best sausage and bacon sandwhich i've ever made.. MMMmmMMMM MMMM!

And on topic note, why should one play the game and waste their time catching cheaters with FRAPS and shit, they should be out there havin fun on the round table

FresH

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice Thread ....

i mean lets see the facts ...

Axty is the only one that is always lagging when he is incs ... he is the only one that can ever escape ... but is there a proof that he is cheating ? i dont think so.

I mean its the same with Odinsend ... everybody said he used dmg hack ... ok see the facts .. this is not possible .. but sure there was no proof he didnt.

But even if u flame here more and more it won't change anything.
Tape him ... send the file to rightnow and maybe they will ban him but they probably wont.

So just stop flaming it wont change anything ... even its true ...

See ya

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Didnt Odinsendbossr get banned for using a dmg hack on Danos? Swear i saw a pic of him doing 800 dmg on it with a necro. My memory might be fuzzy though, beer hurts it :(

:england:

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
Amildin said:
Didnt Odinsendbossr get banned for using a dmg hack on Danos? Swear i saw a pic of him doing 800 dmg on it with a necro. My memory might be fuzzy though, beer hurts it :(

no, but MrBurns made quite a fool of himself about this. so no need to bring it up again, unless you want to suffer the same fate.

afaik Odinsendbossr got banned for standing on a pillar at goth porter ... or something similar pathetic.
It's like Osama bin Laden getting arrested for speeding or parking in a no-parking area...

Feylamia

Fledgling Freddie
btw, this is what really happened
(I wasn't there but I saw it all on my radar...)

-Axtys house, sometime between the lords year 2006 and 2007, the earths inhabitants has once again suffered losses of braincells due to Axtys unnecessary cheating and the elite force of Judges rush to his so-called-home to judge - once more.

"Judge Mastah T":THROW DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND PREPARE TO ... TO ...
"Some Unknown Judge": TO DIE OF METEOR!
"Judge Mastah T":stfu! that's not what I was going to say! I meant ... PREPARE TO BE ...
"Axty": /rofl all! Who teh fuck are you?
"Some Unknown Judge": me? uhm ... well ... my name does not matter ...
"Judge Mastah T": Axty, u stand accused here because ... hmm ... what was it again?
"Judge Enkor": Because he sucks!
"Judge Mvv": No, because he's retarded!
"Judge Bahumat": Crap! it's because he stole my collection of stolen girls' panties!
"Judge Mastah T": Now THAT sounds really mean! PREPARE TO BE JUDGED!"
"Axty": ...
"Judge Mastah T": ...
"Judge Mastah T": (whispers to the other judges) so what we do now?
"Judge Kuhan": Easy! I put bb in his house and spread while u zerg him down!"
"Judge Mvv": No, that's retarded!
"Judge Kuhan": lol! so how are YOU planning to kill him?
"Judge Mvv": kill him? lol! he's no challenge. I'm logging now, need to do more pve in wow. cya guys!"
"Judge Mastah T": are you kidding? we have a job to do here!
"Judge Amildin": yeah, we are here because ...
"Axty": YOU are an AMILDIN!
"Judge Amildin": wtf?
"Axty": How do you plea citizen!?
"Judge Amildin": Not guilty, sir! I mean ... wait ... !
"Axty": I knew u'd say that!
*pow pow zzzzzz boom boom boom *sos* boom *whack* boom *
Judge Mastah T was just killed by Axty!
Kiasa was just killed by Axty!
Judge Kuhan was just killed by Axty!
Some Unknown Judge was just killed by Axty!
Krystals was just killed by Skold!
Judge Amildin was just killed by Axty!
Judge Mvv was just killed by Axty!
Judge Bahumat was just killed by Axty!

-- THE END --

Tankgirl

Fledgling Freddie
Feylamia said:
It's like Osama bin Laden getting arrested for parking in a no-parking area...

well thats ok since Al Quaida cars tend to blow up now and then

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha, very nice one feylamia, at least one good post in this thread.

btw the unknown judge rox

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
you should not use macros axty, its not legal, found a file on your host called Macro Angel.zip containing a "Chiudi daoc.tsk" file, wich i belive is a saved macro for daoc, its kinda obvious that u do use cheats :)

Battleboobs

Fledgling Freddie
after downloading and installing this macro program i opened one of axtys files and THIS is what i found, makes u wonder what more "tools" he uses..

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
*lights up fag and reads Feylamias post*

lol, where was Yepy the pink friar :( damn u newbie.

nice happy ending, the meaning of that story was krystals got killed by Skold.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Battleboobs said:
after downloading and installing this macro program i opened one of axtys files and THIS is what i found, makes u wonder what more "tools" he uses..

lol at him going quiet after this :fluffle:

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Battleboobs said:

omg don t you have something better to do than doing these usefull researches???:kissit: i think that you will do further researches you will find the file radar.zip and speedhack.exe rofl

no comment!!!:wanker:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Axtanax said:
omg don t you have something better to do than doing these usefull researches???:kissit: i think that you will do further researches you will find the file radar.zip and speedhack.exe rofl

hahahaha

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Axtanax said:

wow, you really cleared that up :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom