Axty and Judge Dredd - What in the world?

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
Everyone knows that Axty cheats... old Elite guildies of the nub have told us n if thats not enough, its clear as fcking daylight that he's a cheater, running for miles to BBs n ganking them (in not so obvious places where they've never been before, so u can drop that excuse)... I didnt really mind until I saw the "whine" pic he got in his sign... when will he get a ban? I thought that mythic or atleast goa paid a little attention to the freddyshouse forums... but I guess that I was wrong :/

I believe that a "manly" GM would have acted something like the all-to-perfect Sylvester Stallone in his role as "Judge Dredd".

The event of his capture and ban would go something like this :

-Axtys house, sometime between the lords year 2006 and 2007, the earths inhabitants has once again suffered losses of braincells due to Axtys unnecessary cheating and the elite force of Judges rush to his so-called-home to judge - once more.

"Judge Mastah D":THROW DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND PREPARE TO BE JUDGED!
"Axty": NO! Never! U'll never get me alive u goddamn piglets!
*short fighting scene where Judge Mastah D blows the crap out of Axty and then wrestles him for what seems an eternity before prevailing in his just cause and disarming Axty*
"Judge Mastah D": Axty, u stand accused of radaring and arpee farming!
"Judge Mastah D": How do you plea citizen!?
"Axty": Not guilty, sir! ( :mad: )
"Judge Mastah D": I knew u'd say that!
"Judge Mastah D": This court finds u guilty of paragraph (some random numbers) and the sentance is BAN FOR LIFE! (aka death <3)
*pow pow bang bang*

-THE END-

Now GMs! take notes if u have to and do something about this crook before he stupidfies us all! :*(

if u find any typos I blame em on Axty... for making me ehh.. less intelligent with his cheating.
-copyright : Judging Judges of the Supreme Judging Association-

NeLSoN

Fledgling Freddie
eldrich' rr5 is ..... op?
can't be rooted/mezzed.... gl with "charge" and he comes back with his base stun

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
darkmanx said:
u ever heard of rr5 on eld and endu pots?

r u telling me that u can actually see me accusing him of speedhacking in my post just now ? amazing!

Markok

Fledgling Freddie
Wow i love this stupid QQ post :D

The problem is not that Axty cheat(he's probably the most fair player i have ever played with) but that he's a really great player and ur a :wanker: .

Now came back to the hole where u were before.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Axty is probably too dumb to use radar, also GOA made a big deal of changing the code so all the old programs dont work.

Either A:- you hide in obvious places
Either B:- Axty has found a new radar program
Either C:- you carry on thinking this is an official forum and that the GM's are gonna take your word for it....you have no proof.

Try frappsing him or do what all the americans do...
Play a stealther
Press record
Unstealth and watch him zone in on your loc
Stealth and move, unstealth behind a tree
Watch him re-locate to you
Do it again
Unstealth and then fight him.

I think Axty is a idiot, i dont think he could use Radar as he's probably got no clue how to use it. But you wont get anywhere flaming on here.

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
Markok said:

The problem is not that Axty cheat(he's probably the most fair player i have ever played with) but that he's a really great player and ur a :wanker: .

fair player? :puke:

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
Markok said:

he's not a great player mate, and when his guildies admit that he used radar when they were in his grp I kinda believe em... coz I dont like Axty which is playing a easy class n got retarted friends like urself.

this isnt meant to be proof bahumat, im just pissed off coz it shouldnt take this long to ban the bastard... thats what the posts about... and axty got about the same skill as Kuhan.. so sure Mar-whoever he's a really great player (hah!)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Skånelamer said:
he's not a great player mate, and when his guildies admit that he used radar when they were in his grp I kinda believe em... coz I dont like Axty which is playing a easy class n got retarted friends like urself.

this isnt meant to be proof bahumat, im just pissed off coz it shouldnt take this long to ban the bastard... thats what the posts about... and axty got about the same skill as Kuhan.. so sure Mar-whoever he's a really great player (hah!)

Your angry he is not banned, but you wont do anything about it? If you want him banned then YOU do something.

Im being harsh yes, but you seem like your all too quick to complain but not do anything about it.

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
aye, but the idea of this is that someone else can complain then goa sticks a GM on that Axty fellow until he messes up n gets banned :p im lazy as fuck so doubt im gonna spend more than possibly 20 seconds on trying to expose him... u guys can try if u like :p just whining for the sake of whining... to bad that I wrote the post coz now he gets street cred in his hood for having his own whine thread :/ darn!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Easy class, Eld? How far are the whines gonna go... sure BD/Lock are pretty lame/easymode.. but Eld is a fine caster imo, calling it easymode is silly

Axty is "ok", but when you meet him he is 75% of the time camping port-in with another player fullbuffed or when Elite are roaming at 12pm midnight zerging you down ;/ would be interesting if he can do anything in fg vs fg ;d

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
is this possibly the most retarded whinethread in fh history?

sure axty is probably cheating and its no secret he has lower IQ then krystals.. but this is possibly one of the more embarassing things by my good skonish friend, trerish :)

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
Kallahanden said:
is this possibly the most retarded whinethread in fh history?

sure axty is probably cheating and its no secret he has lower IQ then krystals.. but this is possibly one of the more embarassing things by my good skonish friend, trerish :)

its called skanian or skania (skånsk / skåne) u retarted mofo, please never talk about me or to me and leave my posts the fuck alone... and what the hell do u know about fh history anyways? u've been on the camlann threads for what? a year?

ohh and btw, a 16 year old that breaks up with his girlfriend coz u cant manange to buy her a christmasgift shouldnt try to tell anyone about whats retarted or not.

I'm sorry that this is posted publicly but I just have to express my hatred for this annoying commenting moron that always bugs the hell out of people by coming with useless advice in every goddamn post on this fine forum... OMG I HATE U!! GO AWAY! GET A JOB!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATREEEEEEEEEEEEEED IS TAKING OVER ME!!!!!

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
Skånelamer said:
ohh and btw, a 16 year old that breaks up with his girlfriend coz u cant manange to buy her a christmasgift shouldnt try to tell anyone about whats retarted or not.
atleast he had a girlfriend :m00:

Allmighty

Fledgling Freddie
zzzzzzz with these posts think someone got a brain dmg .....................

Axtanax

Fledgling Freddie
Skånelamer said:
Everyone knows that Axty cheats... old Elite guildies of the nub have told us n if thats not enough, its clear as fcking daylight that he's a cheater, running for miles to BBs n ganking them (in not so obvious places where they've never been before, so u can drop that excuse)... I didnt really mind until I saw the "whine" pic he got in his sign... when will he get a ban? I thought that mythic or atleast goa paid a little attention to the freddyshouse forums... but I guess that I was wrong :/

I believe that a "manly" GM would have acted something like the all-to-perfect Sylvester Stallone in his role as "Judge Dredd".

The event of his capture and ban would go something like this :

-Axtys house, sometime between the lords year 2006 and 2007, the earths inhabitants has once again suffered losses of braincells due to Axtys unnecessary cheating and the elite force of Judges rush to his so-called-home to judge - once more.

"Judge Mastah D":THROW DOWN YOUR WEAPONS AND PREPARE TO BE JUDGED!
"Axty": NO! Never! U'll never get me alive u goddamn piglets!
*short fighting scene where Judge Mastah D blows the crap out of Axty and then wrestles him for what seems an eternity before prevailing in his just cause and disarming Axty*
"Judge Mastah D": Axty, u stand accused of radaring and arpee farming!
"Judge Mastah D": How do you plea citizen!?
"Axty": Not guilty, sir! ( :mad: )
"Judge Mastah D": I knew u'd say that!
"Judge Mastah D": This court finds u guilty of paragraph (some random numbers) and the sentance is BAN FOR LIFE! (aka death <3)
*pow pow bang bang*

-THE END-

Now GMs! take notes if u have to and do something about this crook before he stupidfies us all! :*(

if u find any typos I blame em on Axty... for making me ehh.. less intelligent with his cheating.
-copyright : Judging Judges of the Supreme Judging Association-

OMG!!!!you are really a poor person

~Latency~ said:
but when you meet him he is 75% of the time camping port-in

hahaha no comment for this

ps: amos lascia stare sti stupidi su sto forum, rellano troppo in game e si devono rifare sul forum hahaha, molta gente che mi da contro manco l ho mai vista su camlann

btw lone enforcerer title and 11l are near!!

/rofl all

ameliaa

Fledgling Freddie
Axty = Radar+Speedhack and his horse -VS- my grp with skald speed+shamy red endu (sprint). Why he win running? :eek2:

Skånelamer

Fledgling Freddie
The one thing that binds all the FH camlann forum posts together is that the ppl that actually read the posts find it more... exciting? to discuss the person that posted it or the other ppl that posts about the topic than actually posting about the topic itself.

And I don't know about 1/10 of u people but im sure that u're all pretty much inactive and if u're active its only so that u can chat with ur "friends".
nice one! <3

I was making the point that Axty is cheating.. then I made a lameass joke... it was meant to make u retards laugh or atleast grunt.

ohh and ehh... Kallahanden sucks.
getting that into my sign so u'll see it if I ever bother checking these pointless forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom