Axty and Judge Dredd - What in the world?

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:
omg don t you have something better to do than doing these usefull researches???:kissit: i think that you will do further researches you will find the file radar.zip and speedhack.exe rofl

no comment!!!:wanker:

lal that made my night! or morning :<

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Axtanax said:
omg don t you have something better to do than doing these usefull researches???:kissit: i think that you will do further researches you will find the file radar.zip and speedhack.exe rofl

powerowned

cazno

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:

rep !

darkmanx

Fledgling Freddie
Axtanax said:

Zurking

Loyal Freddie
95retard.gif

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, this thread is rly old ... ty for pushing :twak:

Greetings, Mrburns

*bump*

hiksta

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:

and still smokin his pipe w00t, this thread has caught my attention. make sme laugh, after all most of the gao and mythic team is french so good luck in geting anyone banned, and when peple say run fraps to catch em lol even more, eld is perfect char to make if u speed hack, oh noes it was rr5 ability, or was it ? how he find me bb again for the 50th times today ? why have u even got a BB logged in ? why he pwn me ?? coz u suck ?? Grrrr can't ever kill him !!! mybe its because he has a BB stuck to his ass thats a higher rr than u. but well done all for living up to the QQ of daoc, go play freeshards QQ about someone and they get banned on the spot or put up with axty. or even get a life lol. it is funny that axty know so much about the game and can read u all like a book, oh noes got ganked again from axty on my way to the ml. noticed that everyone whos ever played daoc runs the same way to a location or peoples BB are all located in a certain area,

tbh best place to hide a BB is get fly hack and put him behind the sun ^,^

Kallahanden

Fledgling Freddie
hiksta said:
and still smokin his pipe w00t, this thread has caught my attention. make sme laugh, after all most of the gao and mythic team is french so good luck in geting anyone banned, and when peple say run fraps to catch em lol even more, eld is perfect char to make if u speed hack, oh noes it was rr5 ability, or was it ? how he find me bb again for the 50th times today ? why have u even got a BB logged in ? why he pwn me ?? coz u suck ?? Grrrr can't ever kill him !!! mybe its because he has a BB stuck to his ass thats a higher rr than u. but well done all for living up to the QQ of daoc, go play freeshards QQ about someone and they get banned on the spot or put up with axty. or even get a life lol. it is funny that axty know so much about the game and can read u all like a book, oh noes got ganked again from axty on my way to the ml. noticed that everyone whos ever played daoc runs the same way to a location or peoples BB are all located in a certain area,

thx for making tons of sense :fluffle:

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
hiksta said:

Sorry we don't speak retard!

Goa is a company, companies exist to make money, do you really think people who make a company loose money (players leave if playing against cheaters) will be excused just because of their nationality? Thats stupid, but then again you are hiksta

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom