Awww come on Gotnl..

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
You have to admit it.. you SUCK :p

Have you given up even trying to kill poeple? are you hanging around with mids cuz you think it makes you look cool? give it up.. even IN the CK with mids i killed you.. tut tut.. :fluffle:

/laugh Spam

Cleancut

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
You have to admit it.. you SUCK :p

Have you given up even trying to kill poeple? are you hanging around with mids cuz you think it makes you look cool? give it up.. even IN the CK with mids i killed you.. tut tut.. :fluffle:

/laugh Spam

Cleancut
do you even think i give a damn?
Well no not realy.

Yes you do more dmg then i can do to you,
as i said before.. you get 2.5 specpts per lvl.. we dont, Your poison helps you allot mate ;)

and how many times did i take on another infil without you adding?? NONE!..
stop whining and laugh spamming, oh and 5 mins ago i took another infil @ MB, it would have been a close fight. and NO i dont care if i die or not, but did you seriously have to add in a fair 1on1 fight?
Dont realy see the reason to do so.
but that are just my thoughts...

Take care anyways, and no i wont give up, i still have fun in thidranki =]

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
LOL fair??

He was unbuffed and you were buffed... and the reason i was already on 30% health was cuz you added with a SB 2 mins before and still didnt kill me..

Not impressed..

Pleaseeee dont even try to tell me you win fair fights.. :touch:

Cleancut

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
LOL fair??

He was unbuffed and you were buffed... and the reason i was already on 30% health was cuz you added with a SB 2 mins before and still didnt kill me..

Not impressed..

Pleaseeee dont even try to tell me you win fair fights.. :touch:

Cleancut
A) your the biggest fucking asshole i'f ever met.. 1 of the reasons why i left that fucked up Albion. <sorry for those which are not like Cleancut> anyways your Vampyric right? <Keepers of The Light> 50 infiltrator. never expected you to be so lame tbh
Ok he was UNbuffed.. but i got him to 20% hp.. and he got me to 20% hp
But yeah you needed the "deathspam" of course.

Still this didnt improve you reputation.
and yeah there were other mids inside ck.. some AFK sitting Huntress for example <clap>
Real class act. Give your mom a call, she'll be proud!

and you werent on 30% hp you tosser. you had full health. you had the chance to rest inside CK for 5 to 10 mins before you striked that hunteress.

and yet again a /rude spam on MB..

sad wanker..

Seriously, your the first person in the whole DAoC game who made me say this:
I hope you'll lead some painfull death IRL asap.

/ignore on Cleancut from now on. have fun posting new QQ topics about me you tosser

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
oh and yup i know you wanted to piss me off, well you succeeded.
just couldnt resist to post some facts & thoughts here.

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol calm down m8, ofc its my intent to make you angry :p

As for my reputation, i dont mind what mids and hibs think of me, i think you will find you are the ONLY person i spammed and the reason for it has already been explained.. you posted whining about it so i did it more :)

Oooh wait i tell a lie.. /saulted a warrior cuz he keeps almost killing me but i get lucky :) /cried at a SB cuz he kept running away, not from me but prolly the albs behind me :) and i /waved /bekoned another SB to get his attention to stop and try fighting me..

And nope i'm not Vampyric.. and never been in KoTL.. i was the necro who helped you level when you were still an ickle Necro.. ironically it was me you asked advise from..

I am Deadpet, Tonedeaf, Distantshadow, Skidlee, and Homerjay.. i dont have anything to hide..

Annnnnyyways.. calm down you leeching NS :p

edit: i was on 30% wtf would i lie? :D

Cleancut

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
yes sorry :(

think I will never understand the BG battles :p

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
hehehe its fun.. Oooh before i head off to bed.. did you sell your Inf? was it you i was with taking unclaimed towers with couple of weeks ago? that was almost as much fun as taunting Gotnl :)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
no I dident sell my infil ( the acc is closed now tho )
and it was VF on my acc he wanted to try a infil :p

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
heheh ahha! he told me he had a caster on hib called Kippie.. i thought you had sold to him.. cuz he mention how much he hated us FOTM scouts.. i seen Kippie, and got myself killed trying to kill him :) made me laugh tho :)

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
update

as i was one of the midz staying up real late yesterday taking keep :eek6:
i saw Gotnl action and can say only time he added was when albs added
he never added in solo fights, and if we added on his solo fights is another story,still it was a battle over the ck so confustion and adding is a part of that

tbh i am bit proud of the ck taking was 1fg (1 21healer, me green dwarf that got stabed just before ck keep and got no exp :) and about 4 ungrp midz
and with 4-5hibs around and 5-6albs getting to lord room when we where fighting lord (pewnd mezz)

and also as final word: i like the way thid is comming too, ofcorse zergs and solo ganking is a part of that, but seems like we getting more respect for clean fights(all realms) have to stop now, tears starting to come :) :cheers:

Deld

Loyal Freddie
Gotnl has never added on any of my fights or any I've seen and Cleancut you hit too hard :/

Adry

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
and also as final word: i like the way thid is comming too, ofcorse zergs and solo ganking is a part of that, but seems like we getting more respect for clean fights(all realms) have to stop now, tears starting to come :) :cheers:

Which clean fights? LOL you had ALWAYS 5 SBs adding on fights, all from same guild LOL, if a thid guild is sad, a stealthzerg Thid guild is beyond limit :puke:

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Which clean fights? LOL you had ALWAYS 5 SBs adding on fights, all from same guild LOL, if a thid guild is sad, a stealthzerg Thid guild is beyond limit :puke:

are you refering to yesterday or ALWAYS , if u refering to yesterday yes it was a ck take and all ganking all, but if u mean ALWAYS u dont know what u talking about :eek7:

(but if u see me with Skyldig i´ll likley be in a stealther grp cuting renforcment to the zerg)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Gotnl has never ''added'' on me either :)

Sometimes he hangs around with another good NS called Roofita(sp?) but never seen either of them add when the other was fighting a 1v1. Even if the other one is gonna lose they still wont jump in to ''save'' their friend, or even pick off the guy who won once the fight is over, which i think deserves abit of :worthy:

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Deadpet.. if you were that high RR necro (well high... for a necro it is)

Cant realy seem to remember that you PL-d me. and yes i have prolly asked you for advice.. because that was my first(and last) year i played DAoC on Albion

and you sorta confused me now. Where were you on 30% hp.. i was talking about that moment inside CK (after mids (and a luwi =]) took it.
you PA'd that hunteress and i'm a dead cert you had 100% Hp there

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
(but if u see me with Skyldig i´ll likley be in a stealther grp cuting renforcment to the zerg)

Translation.- Attacking when 5 vs 1 because 1 vs 1 is too hard to even try :wanker:

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Translation.- Attacking when 5 vs 1 because 1 vs 1 is too hard to even try :wanker:

who characters do u play in thid ?
and u dont have to reply on things i already explaine in my sign
(mabye u where the lvl25 inf we tried to get out of thid then i understand u a bit angry :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
No, i know who you are refering, he/she was begging for help to ress the char.

I'm a saracen reaver lvl21 called Insallah, unbuffed mostly, and even at lvl 20 you jumped me 5 vs 1, and the only thing your gang did was straffing and zerg soloers, GO GO SKILLZ! :wanker:

Bori

Fledgling Freddie
Cleancut, are you buffed? You hit me like a bloody truck >.< What spec are ya? :)

Rhela the NS

hakoir

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
No, i know who you are refering, he/she was begging for help to ress the char.

cant help there, can rezz other realms :)

no seriosly dont get so workt up for 1 or 2 nights incedents,
think of your happy place :cheers:

Skidlee

Fledgling Freddie
lol ah well i guess it was just me who seen you stright up attacking albs with mids.. wont go there again but funny broken was there on MB he couldnt help cuz he had used vanish.. and i let the warrior go cuz he should have won last fight..

yep you are right once mids had taken the keep i came down after PA'ing a healer.. seen the hunter was gonna go hide in building and kill mids coming in to rest.. but you were inside stealthed standing with the sitting hunter.. yes i was on 100%..

however on AB.. the one you were complaining about.. i was on 30%..

Bori i would like to say i'm not buffed, but i am VERY buffed and slash, just think you are resistant to slash ;)

Annnnyways.. moving on.. Gotnl sort out the Duel thingy with Lovelyinfil ill duel you without str/con debuff for a giggle.. supposed to be fun afterall ;)

Cleancut

Forgot to mention for Bori

20 stealth, 21 CS, 15 slash, 17 Env

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
accidently dinged lvl 26 @ Crim tonight :/
(dinged 25.. but 26 as free level)
will roll a new1 (gotnls prolly ;))

Will be back in 2 days (lvl to 23.. free level to 24) so See ya soon! :)

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
hakoir said:
cant help there, can rezz other realms :)

no seriosly dont get so workt up for 1 or 2 nights incedents,
think of your happy place :cheers:

Damn, you got me 1 vs 1 :worthy:

Next time try unbuffed :D

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Skidlee said:
lol ah well i guess it was just me who seen you stright up attacking albs with mids.. wont go there again but funny broken was there on MB he couldnt help cuz he had used vanish.. and i let the warrior go cuz he should have won last fight..

yep you are right once mids had taken the keep i came down after PA'ing a healer.. seen the hunter was gonna go hide in building and kill mids coming in to rest.. but you were inside stealthed standing with the sitting hunter.. yes i was on 100%..

however on AB.. the one you were complaining about.. i was on 30%..

Bori i would like to say i'm not buffed, but i am VERY buffed and slash, just think you are resistant to slash ;)

Annnnyways.. moving on.. Gotnl sort out the Duel thingy with Lovelyinfil ill duel you without str/con debuff for a giggle.. supposed to be fun afterall ;)

Cleancut

Forgot to mention for Bori

20 stealth, 21 CS, 15 slash, 17 Env
hmm? when did i complain about your health status ;)

I said before you had 100% HP (inside CK)
and some SB or skald had a fight with an alb and he was on 15% hp..
I fought a infiltrator which brought me to 15% hp aswell
and then you came along to 1shot us both..
Thats what i complained about tbh =]
anyways.. NS is lvl 21 now..2.5 tnl.. then 1 more.. but i'll do that tomorrow. so make it 3 days instead ;)

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
Even if the other one is gonna lose they still wont jump in to ''save'' their friend, or even pick off the guy who won once the fight is over, which i think deserves abit of :worthy:

Sounds like sucky play to me. DAoC is a team game, its realm vs realm combat. If you see a realm mate in trouble, i.e. losing in a 1vs1 fight, the appropriate course of action is to jump in and save your realmmates ass, regardless of who they are. I'd certainly expect any albion player to do that for me and wouldn't think very highly of them if they didn't.

Unless the other guy is actively shouting, "don't help me" then I'll always jump in to save another Alb if they are losing. Watching your realmmates die is not now and will never be :worthy: to my eyes.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
Sendraks said:
Sounds like sucky play to me. DAoC is a team game, its realm vs realm combat. If you see a realm mate in trouble, i.e. losing in a 1vs1 fight, the appropriate course of action is to jump in and save your realmmates ass, regardless of who they are. I'd certainly expect any albion player to do that for me and wouldn't think very highly of them if they didn't.

Unless the other guy is actively shouting, "don't help me" then I'll always jump in to save another Alb if they are losing. Watching your realmmates die is not now and will never be :worthy: to my eyes.
PFff they are only Albs mate... you turn around and Hey!.. another 1 =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom