awesome day. not. thanks karma :/

Uara

Part of the furniture
I'm at work in a small office with 10 computers in....the windows dont open very much and the boss doesnt like the door open as its 'too noisy'. No air con and in this rather hot and humid conditions its not bearable at all. Luckily I finish my job on friday!

On top of that I'm suffering from the most horrific summer cold I think I've ever had!

But still TdC thats pretty shitty, when FH hits the NL we should just burn it down in vengence. Plus I agree with Ch3t leave the poor Ele-kitty alone, it doesnt want to be swaffled!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
But still TdC thats pretty shitty, when FH hits the NL we should just burn it down in vengence.

Burn down Holland? I'm all for a nice bit of arson but isn't that a bit extreme? And I bet it would be hell to get lit.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Holland is too damp to burn due to the gross a mounts of Teedle-Swaffle-Juice sprayed all over it....

Oh - and Teedles... good luck with the exams - I hope you have remembered to wipe your botty since talking to your mum :ninja:

:fluffle:

Uara

Part of the furniture
Burn down Holland? I'm all for a nice bit of arson but isn't that a bit extreme? And I bet it would be hell to get lit.

Oki, maybe the whole of Holland is a bit extreme! We could start with the public transport system and move on from there!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I feel your pain Teeds. *fluffle*
cheers. I feel yours too. *holds hands*

all of europe would be high for a month :)

Oh - and Teedles... good luck with the exams - I hope you have remembered to wipe your botty since talking to your mum :ninja:
ta. oh. I knew I'd forgotten something :/

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Well I just got back from work and I'm beat. I had half an hours work, NON-STOP, copying over contacts from one nokia to another.

I'm telling ya, you guys don't know the meaning of real work.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Hope you had a shower as soon as you got in nath, sounds like dirty work.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
tdc, arnt you going to a lesbian romp soon?

The universe has to balance the good with the bad.

TdC

I passed the exam by 3%. imho that's awesome, all things considered.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I passed as well. Awesome.

rynnor

Rockhound
Just had a 2 hour commute from hell - first train into london had no air con and tiny windows - I thought it was hot outside till I got on that baby!

The ovenlike tube train was positively therapeutic after that :p

Then a final train (standing all the way) back to my car thats been sat in the sun for 12 hours - lol!

TdC

I'm telling ya, you guys don't know the meaning of real work.
*weeps softly*

tdc, arnt you going to a lesbian romp soon?
hopefully yes, and after it occurs I will say...

I like to keep the stink on me for a while, it's a satisfying well earned aroma.

...what Nath said, but with more verve. Assuming I can still talk that is.

I passed as well. Awesome.
sweet! congrats fella :)

Just had a 2 hour commute from hell - first train into london had no air con and tiny windows - I thought it was hot outside till I got on that baby!

The ovenlike tube train was positively therapeutic after that :p

Then a final train (standing all the way) back to my car thats been sat in the sun for 12 hours - lol!
it's 29C in my apartment :(

They let YOU pass a health and safety test?
I thought Wobbeh was going up for his first live action yaoi flick?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Bless you TdC... i am sure that you have done nothing to upset your karma. Try to relax, enjoy going out on your bike and as an old wise friend says to me regularly, everything will seem better tomorrow :p

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They let YOU pass a health and safety test?
It was a building thing, all I had to do was wash my hands after going for a piss ;)

tris-

I was invigilating yesterday for health and safety examinations, wonder if it was a national 'day' for it.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Well... that IS a relief, I must say! PHEW!!!! :cheers:

TdC

cheers Darthy :)

picked the car up today. the big checkup was as expensive as big checkups get, but not too bad considering what they'd told me on the phone. it's as good as it will get, meaning there is a *slight* tendency to drift to the right but you won't really notice unless you know it's there. thank goodness I didn't tell them to fix it completely. this is good enough and the car passed the service thingy too.

so...passed exam, car is ok, finished big project, mate is cool about the phone (even though I feel bad), went out on the mtb yesterday, weekend started today. What was I winging about again?

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Sweet :)

Congrats on the exam pass, I am about to go home and go out on the MTB :D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
That you're not getting enough Lesbian 3-somes! 1 a lifetime just isn't enough!

When did he have the first one :eek:

Glad you are feeling better TdC :) see all better today :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I've just been taken for £9000 by some cnut who wont pay for a job

tris-

Smash it all up then and burn his house down.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
very loong story, doing a conservatory, the builder has finished the base, and now he is saying things like its shit brickwork, they were messy, too expensive....and so on. Their work is perfect and they are very clean and tidy and he had agreed the price. He had about 6 quotes and although we weren't the cheapest we were about £12000 less than one of the big boys, he also screwed the price right down too

The thing is, he was there most of the week while the builders were there, and he was giving them drinks and being chatty, he didnt a say a word to them, but kicked off at us when they had gone home??

So we were suppsosed to put the plastic up today but he doesn't want us on his property and he is not answering his phone or door. Someone we know has spoken to him and he said he's angry and pissed and doesn't want it anymore. But he now has a finished base that he owes £3200 for, and we have a conservatory in our yard collecting dust

Sent a 'nice' letter today, then he will get another in a week, and then our solicitor will do his worst. The fact that he wont even talk to us is pissing me off more, so fucking childish

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom