Awards thread

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=100484&perpage=25&highlight=loxley&pagenumber=1

I really wanted to do my part in this thread but I can't for obvious reasons, so I'll post my thing hear, though whether anyone will be left to read it I don't know.

Alkoran: A very moderate spammer who had the rare quality of never writing a post that I didn't enjoy. If you saw a thread started by Alkoran, you could rely on the fact it would be worth reading.

Coim: A terrible spammer and someone I have always liked. His posts are always intelligent and often funny and regularly shows wisdom beyond his years. He beat me in a duel in game but if anyone asks me about it I will lie.

Lumikki: A most excellent Loxleyhood fan.

Ravenbourne: Impossible to know what he will think one moment from the next.

FoXeh: Someone I loved to post with back when I first joined eOT and someone who always cheered me up when I saw him post in later days.

Repent: I never had a problem with Repent. I understood how he was irritating at times but honestly I don't understand why he has his reputation. :)

Dillinja: Dillinja is just a God. His threads were good, his posts were funny, his flames were lethal and his arguments flawless. If I have a role model on eOT it is Dillinja.

Blithering Idiot: BI is the funniest person in eOT imo, and also, despite the name, one of the most intelligent.

Salty: For being a rebel many times and not caring what others think.

Adari: For being wierd.

Nuked: For being untouchable. Never spams, never flames. A good, but uncontroversial poster.

Belsameth: For being the only Mod that actually deserves the position. I have never disagreed with her and she always acts in the right way.

ST: For almost being the most stupid person on the forums.

K9: For being the most stupid person on the forums.

Sibanac: For being a pirate!

Conchabar: For awful English and rarely having a point.

Leoric: A nice guy. :)

Ekydus: For being too depressed.

Aoami: For confusing the hell out of me in trying to work out his/her gender.

Del: For being someone who never said anything firey.

Tisme: For posting some cringe worthy jokes, some jokes that I hate to admit were funny and jokes that were God-awful, but always coming back unaffected by what people said.

Sissyfoo: If Dillinja is No.1, then Sissyfoo is No.2.

Tilda and Sharma: For things that will probably get me banned if I say them.

Damini: A firm but fair mod. And for never lowering herself to our level. Hmmmmmmmmmm, yes, very firm, I bet! :D

Shy: For always being fun.

Random: For being so stupid I am still not sure whether you are honestly stupid or pretending to be stupid.

Apathy: For being the most intelligent person in the forums, and an arse-hole.

m00: For being a friend for a long time, always ready to insert a sly and witty post.

Elcain: For making the smoothest entry into eOT I have ever seen. A very likable person.

Brynn: For making one of the roughest entries into eOT I have ever seen, but still a very likable person.

Bubble: I think Bubble is a ****.

Gombur Glodson: If you want to see a wasted post you can usually rely on old Gombur.

bob007: For being vague. I can't really say anything about you. :p

Seearia: For being very American. And hot, very hot.

Laryssa: For having the best avatar ever.

Pez: For not really fitting in.

Kallio: Another most excellent Loxleyhood fan.

Bracken_Woodman: For having a link in his sig that I pressed dozens of times and I never learnt my lesson.

And let us not forget; the thread that probably destroyed eOT: http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=97523

I love most of you, though this might be where we all part ways.

Flesh

Banned
Flesh said:
I resent that comment! :(
I cahnged my mind..I just resent the part about him being the most intelligent person on the forums..not the fact that he's an arsehole. :eek:

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
lol at suggesting m00 has ever said anything witty.. ever...

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
judging by what you said about me im guessing you have never actually read any of my posts but nevermind :D what's too read

saltymcpepper

Banned
nuked: for being the shittest bard ever, and making me and adari piss outselves laughing for 4 hours by saying "someone forgot to take his pills this morning" in a camp essex accent :cheers:

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
saltymcpepper said:
nuked: for being the shittest bard ever, and making me and adari piss outselves laughing for 4 hours by saying "someone forgot to take his pills this morning" in a camp essex accent :cheers:

i so owned him :p

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Interesting Lineup, some i agree with some i disagree with.
Most are spot on though :) :flame:

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
How was it a rough entry :p

Cheers for being nice Lox, your a sound bloke too. Still im jealous about your school-uniform wearing bird :p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...I'm no.1 beeyatch! You're just pissed off that I stabbed you in the back when you got perma-banned on BW. :p

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Conchabar: For awful English and rarely having a point.
awww i won an award :clap: first award in my life =/ and its on a forum ;< thx:d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom