Confused Avi files disappeared on Android phone

rynnor

Rockhound
Rather suspiciously all my AVI files on my S2 disappeared a couple of days ago - the folders they were in were still there and my MP3s in the same folder were untouched.

I dont have a load of dodgy Apps so unless the BBC reader did it I'm flummoxed - it just reinforces to me how insecure the mobile world really is.

Anyone had this?

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Are you sure you haven't got Kies Air wifi sync enabled by accident?
If you've got a sync enabled and the sync folder on your PC is empty, it could *possibly* clear out your videos.

rynnor

Rockhound
I had them in the download folder - I figure some sort of housekeeping cleared them out - will be suspicious if they go from their new folder.

The Mrs couldnt have done it - she doesnt know the code for my phone and it was just kids films to amuse them in dull moments.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My initial guess is what Zenith said or you've deleted them by accident. Had various video files on my S2 from pretty much day 1, and they've not moved an inch.

rynnor

Rockhound
My initial guess is what Zenith said or you've deleted them by accident. Had various video files on my S2 from pretty much day 1, and they've not moved an inch.

Nah - I dont have a sync folder and if I had deleted them I wouldnt have left the folder structures intact or the MP3s in the same folder structure. Housekeeping by the phone or something more sinister are the options left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom