Auto Train Pala Spec?

M

Mills

As long as possible, ie You will still go down hense you have lost anyway no matter how log it takes to die, you will ;)

I

ilum

the thing is i survive the assist train while my group's mercs go around killing as much as they can.

X

Xeanor

you sorc/clerics are already eating grass then... youre the last rezzer so next to die... ;)

I

ilum

Originally posted by Xeanor
you sorc/clerics are already eating grass then... youre the last rezzer so next to die... ;)

you're seriously over-estimating mids targeting skills here...i speak from experience....

i'm always no longer than casting 1 self af shield away from getting the assist train on me if I want :p

G

Gohrim

50 sheeld 46 chants 29 slash 25 parry optimal spec for autotrained paladin.

decent for soloing and pve.

also have everything u can posebly need in rvr grp and if u made a saracen u gona be an excelent block bot.

H

Huntingtons

even with BB, 48 chants is nice... the 48th AF chant gives 128 AF with his abit under the doubble then Cleric spec AF (69, when with a bit MoA) it will do good for you in RvR too

C

cruhar

just for the record...

I have 46 chants, 44 slash and 42 shield (3 or 4 parry) and thats a good spec in RvR...
Untill you meet dualwielders :-/

I havent autotrained, so I guess you can raise the parry to ~15ish
(cant be arsed to do math now ;P)
which is just about as high as the people with 39 slash goes for.
Waste for PvE tho, and if I had the points to go 50 shield, 39 slash, 46 chants, rest parry I'd go for that spec.

Sapp Slash isnt worth it

(writing this becuase you wanted 40+ slash, and if you failed to get the point of my lil story, dont go for the 44 slash style)

Imo!

A

amox

What about an Avalonian Paladin, any good ? except they look good on plate =)

Do Avalonians have race + to block ?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by amox
What about an Avalonian Paladin, any good ? except they look good on plate =)

Do Avalonians have race + to block ?

R
O
T
F
L
M
A
O
!
!
!
!

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Huntingtons
even with BB, 48 chants is nice... the 48th AF chant gives 128 AF with his abit under the doubble then Cleric spec AF (69, when with a bit MoA) it will do good for you in RvR too

You have no time to keep AF on, as you end your twist in end chant, and having no constant red af chant = -_-, cleric spec af works much better as it has no range either, when chant has.

AF chant isn't used in rvr, nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread