Attitudes like these!!

O

offalthwaite

Fuck off back to mid Blej, jumped up arsewipes like yourself need to look at the bigger picture, instead of peering over your over inflated sense of self importance with an apeture the size of a gnats cock.
If you knew Umheap like most people do, you would understand that that was a drop of irationality in an ocean of friendliness, helpfulness, selflessness, industriousness, etc.
And you seek to stain his character?

The only character u have stained is your own.

K

Karlo

this is a totally rediculous thread made for the purpose for flaming other people.

Close it imo

O

offalthwaite

Almost as bad as my fightschoooool thread, which reminds meh.............. bravo Karlo :)

A

Aule Valar

Originally posted by offalthwaite
Fuck off back to mid Blej, jumped up arsewipes like yourself need to look at the bigger picture, instead of peering over your over inflated sense of self importance with an apeture the size of a gnats cock.
If you knew Umheap like most people do, you would understand that that was a drop of irationality in an ocean of friendliness, helpfulness, selflessness, industriousness, etc.

the hypocrite is strong in this one

M

Mid_Blejsarus

qq
and who are u? :>

O

old.Kerosene

Just another guy with a 'Buddy Jesus' avatar.. :(

O

offalthwaite

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
qq
and who are u? :>

Oh, my name is Derek, I live in Great Yarmouth, and find it pleasing to grow varible rows of geraniums, in the pattern of a monkeys arse.

tbh, I'm someone who doesnt gifv a fuck who you are....

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Oh, my name is Derek, I live in Great Yarmouth, and find it pleasing to grow varible rows of geraniums, in the pattern of a monkeys arse.

tbh, I'm someone who doesnt gifv a fuck who you are....

u did bother make a post and tell many ewul stuff atleast :>
i mean more who are you in game.

O

offalthwaite

u did bother make a post and tell many ewul stuff atleast :>
i mean more who are you in game.

No, I bothered to stand up for a m8 in regards to an unjustified flame.
You could be Ichabod Crane for all I give a fuck m8....but since u insist on my name, its Ogri, but what difference that makes, ihno.

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
I believe you made both sexist comments (something about women and pmt).

I believe you also made anti-spanish comments.

Want to tell the whole story?

Ilaya is a well respected member of our community here. He was the GM and Leader of the third largest alliances that this server has ever had, not a random noob and someone you pm'ed and asked for an invite.

By the look of your attitude im not really that suprised he pissed off, there are a lot better places for us to exp, we play for fun not exp and I guess he wasnt getting that there.

Agree, Ilaya is well known and well respected in Hib/Excali.

You wanna come here and flame, accept the consequences.

A

Aule Valar

No, I bothered to stand up for a m8 in regards to an unjustified flame.

and defended an unjustified flame with another unjustified flame
clever....

O

offalthwaite

Originally posted by Aule Valar
and defended an unjustified flame with another unjustified flame
clever....

Did I say anything excusing my right to be a complete **** m8?

No, and nor do I intend to :)

/wave

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Agree, Ilaya is well known and well respected in Hib/Excali.

You wanna come here and flame, accept the consequences.

pve 4 win?
i posted a ss on attitudes like these.
he had a attitude problem.

I sure dont give respect to a person before he shows he deserves it or not.

Say whatever you want, you saw ss. And lie to your self he flipped out, and if u think ppl should say pls all the time just go to bed or something.

I mean like i said, should ppl say pls kill the mob when they xp together in same group? Druids in focus pull they are there for buff and heal.

Cant understand a person can flip out on a thing like that.

But.. BRING IT ON

F

Faeldawn

pve 4 win?
i posted a ss on attitudes like these.
he had a attitude problem.

I sure dont give respect to a person before he shows he deserves it or not.

Say whatever you want, you saw ss. And lie to your self he flipped out, and if u think ppl should say pls all the time just go to bed or something.

I mean like i said, should ppl say pls kill the mob when they xp together in same group? Druids in focus pull they are there for buff and heal.

Cant understand a person can flip out on a thing like that.

But.. BRING IT ON

You sir, are a fuckwit :rolleyes:

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Oh oh!
Oh oh!
Don't want to meet your daddy
Just want you in my Caddy
Don't want to meet your momma
Just want to make you come-a
I'm
I'm
I'm just being honest
I'm just being honest

:>>>

F

Fiddley

Like 90% of all people posting here - with no doubt you included.

F

Fauve

Karlo said:
grow up.

Why ask if your going to prince.. if we weren't going to prince?

:/ What can i say for proffing my post? Sending on who interest mys creen of getting us the aggro.. or i can be clearer and easyer.
The crabs comes only if you pulls from inside (prince room) And i can remind you that u pulled the 2 red guards on our already pulling to kill em.. The transparent mob came and ofc u got aggro from the crabs which OFC :O came to our pbaoe..

As i said i dont earn anything from this..just mentioned that bad behavior or whatever and ofc screwing 18 peopls work going down there.. Maybe we are much more noobies than u BUT this dont give to anyone the right to overrun anything.. Also i think im known by plenty folks and players and ofc they can assure u that i havent say lie for nothing not even for a damn game.

Ofc u can ask the 17 rest people that were with me....

I admire many players from TD but tbh i didnt expected that..

PS: Unfortinely im not good at english/writing so forgive any m/t error i've done..

With Regards - Fauve

K

Karlo

I apologise, it was an accident if it offended, but was neither our intention

C

carleone

imo some moderators can close this thread....stop the fight and this attitude is really sucks

D

Divinia

Originally posted by Tyka
Depends how you tell them tbh, I'd like people to tell me my flaws so I can fix them.

Of course that never happens because I'm perfect.

agree'd tho its hilarious with people shouting END FFS! when they can do a /face on you and notice the three SoSing tanks assistkilling you ;p

ofc that neber happens since im as you, perfect ;p

C

celtavigo

Someone always need to take charge in random groups or shit never gets done or everything gets done wrong/bad/slow etc.. They did nothing wrong with telling them what to do and I also hate using words like please for buffs, shouldn't be needed at all.. If it's needed to say please for buffs then people should ask me please to tank stuff.. And they dont and I dont want them to either.

I still say please for buffs normally but that is just to be polite(or most likely cause im used to it for some reason), but if I don't and someone tells me I should say please then I would flip out for sure-

Z

Ziva

Well i would have ran for sure if someone in my group was acting like that telling other people what to do in a command-giving way. Maybe not as blunt as Ilaya did but no doubt i would not have spent a long time in your group.

Yes, u don't have to say please all the time (plz is shorter anyway) but this group "conversation" is ridiculous imo.

Respect people for how they play their chars and if you feel they are making a mistake, are too slow or whatever just give them a pm or something but don't embarres them in front of the whole group by treating them like dogs.

Oh, and nice comment in your /gu about someone that went ld. Keep that attitude up, judging people before you know what is really going on.. :rolleyes:

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Divinia
agree'd tho its hilarious with people shouting END FFS! when they can do a /face on you and notice the three SoSing tanks assistkilling you ;p

ofc that neber happens since im as you, perfect ;p

me > u tho my dear goose

Users who are viewing this thread