Attitudes like these!!

F

Fauve

Today on DF with 2 fgs an don our way to farm prince.. THE ONLY WAY! A fg of Terra Dominus got aggro on our group..get us killed and stole ofc our spot on our prince!! My most thanxs for this attitude of those players..and i really feel sorry about em..cause if i was in their place..i would hide my face from the earth!

Gratz! You saw what are.. Good Farm and have fun!

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Fauve
Today on DF with 2 fgs an don our way to farm prince.. THE ONLY WAY! A fg of Terra Dominus got aggro on our group..get us killed and stole ofc our spot on our prince!! My most thanxs for this attitude of those players..and i really feel sorry about em..cause if i was in their place..i would hide my face from the earth!

Gratz! You saw what are.. Good Farm and have fun!

How do you get aggro on another group?

R

Ravenbourne

Learn from experiance, better to let another group wipe out and then rez them than try and help them mid fight

F

Faeldawn

Re: Re: Attitudes like these!!

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
How do you get aggro on another group?

Pull through their pbaoe?

K

Karlo

Jeez, I was actually in the group in which we killled 2 princes and the worm

And fyi the hib price was already dead when we got there and we were heading to the worm

Anyway, how the hell can we give you agro?

If someone gets agro its there own fault, no one else. From what I remember our fg killed the spawn in front of price, turned round and saw you dying.

Now either we come and help and all risk dying, or let you die then rez you with a full hits half power rez. I think its entirelly unfiar to act like this and post it in barrysworld forum.

If you had a problem why didn't you say somethiing in game, rather then coming on here in the vain attempt to flame our guild. People know terra dominus well and would also know that we had no intention on stealing yourspot. What is even more ironic is that you died behind us.

Please, stop in realm flaming like this and try to settle it in game.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Re: Re: Re: Attitudes like these!!

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Pull through their pbaoe?

Yeah, now pb is a one button job, you should accept the responsibilty of knowing when to use that one button, if you nuke someone elses mobs and get aggro for your group thats their own fault isnt it (at least in part)?

F

Fauve

We were clearing the black flying sh.it just before the 2 red guards on the gate.. with pet pull and our m8 while pbing the other group got 3 crabs on his butt (purrple to 50) and ofc end up kissing the ground...

I wont continue this flame cause i have nothing to earn..just to tell that would be much more polite to ask if we going or not to the prince unless u think we are so BIG FOOLS and we were camping 1 mob that spawns every 10minutes with 2 fgs..

Gratz

PS: Check your logs i msged while u pulled same mob after we pulled it.. check it.. :)

O

oblivion_6

in life everyone gets in the way of everyone else and some people end up upset

thats just the way it is :)

hilarious that pic by the way with the boy barkin orders

I must admit that after playing a bard i totally stopped with my tellin chars what to do attitude

its not nice :D

T

Tyka

Originally posted by oblivion_6
I must admit that after playing a bard i totally stopped with my tellin chars what to do attitude

Depends how you tell them tbh, I'd like people to tell me my flaws so I can fix them.

Of course that never happens because I'm perfect.

O

oblivion_6

:ROFLMAO:

flaws are different but shouting

TWIST END PULL MEZZ LULL DEMEZZ PURGE MEZZ HEAL HEAL GRP HEAL SPEED END MANA TWIST AMG HMG MMG

is a bit tiresome :p

J

Jiggs

you're all going to burn in hell for being so nasty!

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Fauve
We were clearing the black flying sh.it just before the 2 red guards on the gate.. with pet pull and our m8 while pbing the other group got 3 crabs on his butt (purrple to 50) and ofc end up kissing the ground...

I wont continue this flame cause i have nothing to earn..just to tell that would be much more polite to ask if we going or not to the prince unless u think we are so BIG FOOLS and we were camping 1 mob that spawns every 10minutes with 2 fgs..

Gratz

PS: Check your logs i msged while u pulled same mob after we pulled it.. check it.. :)

:rolleyes:

grow up.

Why ask if your going to prince.. if we weren't going to prince?

S

spankya

Well u got aggro by pbaoeing some mobs.... dont see how u can flame other guild for u getting pwnd by nuking some mobs

Nice pic btw lol

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Spudgie
hehe umheapbug tosspot

Dont be so quick to judge till you have seen both sides of the arguement.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
this happend at CF today :>
Gm of hearts of fire? or something like this.

This is why its most fun to xp with random noobs :>

http://w1.894.telia.com/~u89404019/excal/sshot063.jpg

screenshot talks for its self :)

I believe you made both sexist comments (something about women and pmt).

I believe you also made anti-spanish comments.

Want to tell the whole story?

Ilaya is a well respected member of our community here. He was the GM and Leader of the third largest alliances that this server has ever had, not a random noob and someone you pm'ed and asked for an invite.

By the look of your attitude im not really that suprised he pissed off, there are a lot better places for us to exp, we play for fun not exp and I guess he wasnt getting that there.

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by oblivion_6
in life everyone gets in the way of everyone else and some people end up upset

thats just the way it is :)

hilarious that pic by the way with the boy barkin orders

its not nice :D

aye you can at least say 'please', being barked at isnt really nice, i certainly wouldnt hang around in agroup with that attitude.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by boni_ofdavoid
I believe you made both sexist comments (something about women and pmt).

I believe you also made anti-spanish comments.

Want to tell the whole story?

Ilaya is a well respected member of our community here. He was the GM and Leader of the third largest alliances that this server has ever had, not a random noob and someone you pm'ed and asked for an invite.

By the look of your attitude im not really that suprised he pissed off, there are a lot better places for us to exp, we play for fun not exp and I guess he wasnt getting that there.

comments was made AFTER fyi.
and no comments about a women.
spanish comment yes, but thats just to provoke kinda some.
Since i have np against spanish ppl at all.
Funny still how a person reacts like that if he is so respected etc.
And what attitude did i give there? None at all.
He was slow with buffing, i asked for buffs second time when i wrote i need speccs still. He is for me atm a random noob, since i dont know him. I do know how he reacted. I dont understand why he flipped out when a druids job in cf is to buff and heal.
Rememinds me of a story in xping in CM on my bard, when druid went melee since he died cause he healed wrong.
Anyway randoms is fun, i laugh always when ppl flip out like that. One of the most funniest parts in this game to meet new ppl that just act in a way like that :>

B

boni_ofdavoid

comments was made AFTER fyi.
and no comments about a women.
spanish comment yes, but thats just to provoke kinda some.
Since i have np against spanish ppl at all.
Funny still how a person reacts like that if he is so respected etc.
And what attitude did i give there? None at all.
He was slow with buffing, i asked for buffs second time when i wrote i need speccs still. He is for me atm a random noob, since i dont know him. I do know how he reacted. I dont understand why he flipped out when a druids job in cf is to buff and heal.
Rememinds me of a story in xping in CM on my bard, when druid went melee since he died cause he healed wrong.
Anyway randoms is fun, i laugh always when ppl flip out like that. One of the most funniest parts in this game to meet new ppl that just act in a way like that :>

comments after or before, they are all indicative of the way you play and interact.

No comments about women, well perhaps we have a screeny or two of our own... At least you adimit to using xenopobic comments to stir up aggro.

He was slow cause his connection was fucked and was getting bad lag. So he probably had a like a 10 second lagspike where you where barking orders. He flipped out obviously cause he doesnt like being treated in that way, always the best response in my book if you dont enjoy playing with people then leave the group.

And hey if you get fun out of seeing people flip out.. Well we are learing more and more about your attitude eh...

S

Sichama

Actually it's people like this that made me level my bard and druid either on their own or only with friends i know well.

Because you are a support class people instantly demand you to do everything they want exactly the moment they want, well the first three times people acted like that to me i got apset the next three i gave them a fare warning to either stop or i would leave, but the next times i just left without saying anything and in the end refused to group with anyone except those i knew.

Support clases are very important but they are not the groups whore, in fact considering they can leave you the worst moment and cause a group whipeout at the most inconvinient time or they are needed for groups to xp in every situation and without them you just sit waiting and wasting your time i say you better be extremely polite at them.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

its wrong to ask 2times?
if he did have lag is it hard to tell?
Was no aggresive comment there at all in SS, when asked for simple stuff as buffs, if u dont know ppl tend to go afk pretty often. Could as well been the case fyi.

B

boni_ofdavoid

its wrong to ask 2times?
if he did have lag is it hard to tell?
Was no aggresive comment there at all in SS, when asked for simple stuff as buffs, if u dont know ppl tend to go afk pretty often. Could as well been the case fyi.

Well youve only showed one SS there havent you, the one you picked..., I cant see a single please, and a lot of barking orders.

If you had ever exped with umheap before then you would know that he never afks, and is one of the most experienced pvers going, sadly suffering from big lag spikes that night, but your group didnt have the patience to ask why he was slow, you just barked orders and assumed he was an afk n00b, your mistake compounded with xenophobic, sexist, abuse laungage and pms... We see how you like to play just fine...

M

Mid_Blejsarus

just lol :>
grizlas said pls atleast.

But serious hahaha
Should ask PLS BUFF PET!
Omfg tbh, then druids should ask like PLS PBAOE THE MOBS!
Or? Since the pbaors job in the xp group like that was to kill em?
PLS HEAL!
PLS KILL

Group person dead: PLS RESS

Should be automatic fyi.

A

Aule Valar

yes they should have said please, but anyone who flips out when asked a second time to do something as simple as buffing a pet is not worth having in grp anyway, whever he's supreme lord of the world, spanish, welsh, or a mutated cheese toastie

Users who are viewing this thread