Attention, stun easy moders invading Albion (nt)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Oh you are soo right...

Killerbee said:
Charmangle, you are a mid, so a bit biased towards warlock (when I played mid I was biased to that realm even if I denied it, hard to resist tbh :) ). As an alb I rather would have face a hib caster than a warlock, cause against a hib caster I have chance (at least to flee), against a warlock, I have no chance.

Oh you dont know how right you are!:) When I face warlocks I sit here and rant off like noones buisiness! They are way too OP. There is nothing to say about that. But they are already nerfed, Goa just hasnt gotten around to giving us that, so much sought after patch yet though.

The point I made I still think is true from both perspecitives...Warlocks are OP, but so is the Baslinestun. They both spell certain death when you have a keep/tower fight or solo fight. (Mind you I still say only then...because when in roaming fights it doesnt do much difference but neither do the instakills of warlocks (which I by no means defend at all. I am of the opinion that all damage should be cut by 1/2 atleast and prolly more).

/Charmangle

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Your pretty much dead if a caster clicks on you and has another caster assisting him, weather you have baseline stun or not

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Easy moders defending their easy mode. Wonder why? No balls to play for real?

You play a sorcerer. 'nuff said.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Yes, I mezz the people with my green con mezz that sticks (good design Mythic, not) and hope that they purge and then I stun them and then I two shot them 'cause my name is Maeloch and I am a Mentalist.

I have also a split personality and use two FH accounts to discuss things.

Only because most of the people are too dumb to kill a MOC3 Lifetapping SoI Sorc, it doesn't mean anything. Or did I miss here something?

Btw. I'd say the same when playing the same class, infact I'd say the same when playing a hib caster as I did on Cammlan, but go ahead...

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
You play a ranger and a vampiir, yet bitch at other fotm classes, nuff said? :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom