Attention Smite Clerics of Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChillyDawg

Aloha,
Do you have a Smite Cleric lvl 50? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to beat 6shades of shit into the savage /assist train suing only insta pbaoe and aoe smiting?

Well youv come to the right place! Sign up here to join albions First(?) All Smite Cleric Group (we might get a bot in there to give us some uber cast speed...but thats cheating tbh)!!!

1- Chilly
2- Fingos gimp
3- Link
4- Ruri
5- Mess*
6- Glaudien
7- Eggy
8- Kedeligths (if he can get his shit sorted in time!)

PM ingame as del,dep or chilly for further information!

*not lvl 40+ smite and can be usurped by a better smit0r ;)

A

Arnor

please tell me your schedule, where you will be appearing and when, I got some chars that still need rps :p

A

Asha

good luck finding 7 or 8 smite clerics, they are mostly bots or cancelled accounts

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Asha
good luck finding 7 or 8 smite clerics, they are mostly bots or cancelled accounts

shows how much you know ;)

And yes 4 minutes of bof and 16 instas kinda make up for having fuck all anyhting else, we could proll take out a FG of savages given good conditions, but only once every 30 mins.

F

filofax

Very funny! God i wish i could see that :)
Best of luck Dep and co :D

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by ChillyDawg

And yes 4 minutes of bof and 16 instas kinda make up for having fuck all anyhting else, we could proll take out a FG of savages given good conditions, but only once every 30 mins.

no

you would get owned by a fg of thanes.

S

sh33py

Or you just get AoE mezzed and sit there getting owned one by one by the choochoo train :p

Regardless should be amusing, someone should movie it :)

I

Israfael

Wow!

I wish some poeple could get off their high horses for once and realise some people play the game to have fun, not to be the uberest of the uber.

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Israfael
Wow!

I wish some poeple could get off their high horses for once and realise some people play the game to have fun, not to be the uberest of the uber.

Well I tried to solo for fun but in the end it's kinda boring to get owned over and over again, with only having a few nice moments. But you're right tho, if they enjoy playing a fg smite cleric, who can stop them?

Maybe it's effective, I dunno, but it sure as hell would be cool addition to rvr if it is :)

ps. dont add on fg vs fg fights, dont add in zergs, go 1fg, etc

please? :p

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Ialkarn
no

you would get owned by a fg of thanes.

Prolly. 4 minutes isnt nearly enough of what you need

Btw, every cleric need BoL too :D

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Israfael
Wow!

So what ppl can't say their opinion?

cause it breaks the dream of someone else?

C

ChillyDawg

OI!

If all you gonna do is flame and be silly (although not all of you are), bugger off. This is a sign up thread and i want it kept clean-ish please.

/hint mods

K

Kagato.

4 minutes of bof sounds nice,

the only problem is how long does a cleric need to kill something, let alone 8 somethings, probably more then 4 minutes.

Be more interesting with a slight combination of mostly smite clerics but maybe 1 enhance and 1 rej cleric, so you have some nice spread heals coming through and top group buffs.

After all the highest heal proc can heal for up to 150 I find, and vs dual wielders it procs alot, will help vs fotm savage groups a little, and as smite clerics you'll miss out on the top DPS buffs which add a huge amount to your melee damage.

You'll have no excuses though for not rezzing or healing with 8 clerics :p

A small attempt at adding something constructive to the thread.

V

vintervargen

if they all have purge ready they can prolly beat most hib caster grps ;)

H

Hotandsandy

Just imagine the middy assist train....

Troll A: "Duh ...go for da cleric!"
Troll B: "Hmm....dey all clerics..."

A

Asha

shows how much you know ;)

bof = fuck all vs casters
16 instas? you're instas will be crap if you're real smite clerics.

might be good for a couple of fights because of confusion but you would take too long to kill anything.

my only point was that you have only listed 4 smite clerics, I would doubt you can find a fg of smite clerics on excali who are active is all.

G

gorfig

sign me up if you need a BB for uber casting speed =P
//
Gosegumsan

A

Arnor

hey, I think i found the tactic they are planning to use:
You just stay alive long enough for albzerg to arrive :p

C

ChillyDawg

Bah!

Have any of you ppl actually PLAYED a smite cleric??

Chilly out damages my sorc ffs.

With even 2 or 3 clerics smitign ands stuning healing peeps die fast :)

G

Gordonax

Of course they haven't played them, Chilly. Some people round here are just so narrow minded...

Besides, as about half the group could well come from my guild, I'm backing them all the way. If you need a speedbot, gimme a yell...

F

Flimgoblin

speed might be an idea - if cheating... if only so we don't have to wait so long between ports :)

it's a _fun_ thing - I doubt we'll do very well against an assist train...

we'll have a fair bit of healing as even my smite gimp can fire off the odd spread-heal now and again :) should be funny to see at any rate.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Asha
my only point was that you have only listed 4 smite clerics, I would doubt you can find a fg of smite clerics on excali who are active is all.

I'm sure there are a few who play alts :) might get an enhance/rejuv cleric for buffs :p

maybe if we talk to Nukenin - think I met a CP smiter recently, and I'm sure I saw a smite/enhance cleric in KotL... (was some red/white guild :))

G

ghaladriel

We got Glaudien 35 smit0rz 41 rejuv i think xD

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by ghaladriel
We got Glaudien 35 smit0rz 41 rejuv i think xD

get the slag to sign up then. And fing, i know iv missed out some names from HG - which ones?

V

VodkaFairy

Well I made a group with 8 bards once, we killed quite a few people before we got zerged. Got it recorded, maybe I'll upload it sometime :p

and smite cleric fg > bard fg :p

F

Flimgoblin

get the slag to sign up then. And fing, i know iv missed out some names from HG - which ones?

Vorcyn went enhance/rejuv and not smite/rejuv ;) I tried... he could be our enhance cleric though :) I'll see if he's up for it.

I'll need to pester Dinkie next time I see him.

Kerawin's not respecced yet - waiting for a buffbot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread