Attention Smite Clerics of Albion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MesS°

Mess is 35 smite/40 rej or summit, and got a 41 BB... I would love to try this... :)

C

ChillyDawg

bah, all you second rate smit clerics ;) 35 is a bit low tbh, wer lookin for the top lvl DD minimum. Although you can join if i dont get a higher one to take the spot.

E

Eof

I believe CoZ has 3 smite clerics : Rincewald, Hair and Metalicus. Might be worth giving them a shout.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Eof
I believe CoZ has 3 smite clerics : Rincewald, Hair and Metalicus. Might be worth giving them a shout.

will spam /as a bit then :D

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Kagato.
cleric pbaoe mezz vs detirmination?

just thought I'd point out that cleric pbaoe mezz is just as useless as any other mezz on det tanks ;)

however 30s is quite nice on a healer or whatever.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
just thought I'd point out that cleric pbaoe mezz is just as useless as any other mezz on det tanks ;)

however 30s is quite nice on a healer or whatever.

aye, its enough time to get a stun off then you can SMITE!!!!

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Kagato.
4 minutes of bof sounds nice,

the only problem is how long does a cleric need to kill something, let alone 8 somethings, probably more then 4 minutes.

Be more interesting with a slight combination of mostly smite clerics but maybe 1 enhance and 1 rej cleric, so you have some nice spread heals coming through and top group buffs.

After all the highest heal proc can heal for up to 150 I find, and vs dual wielders it procs alot, will help vs fotm savage groups a little, and as smite clerics you'll miss out on the top DPS buffs which add a huge amount to your melee damage.

You'll have no excuses though for not rezzing or healing with 8 clerics :p

A small attempt at adding something constructive to the thread.

Oouuu maybe they can have 50 enhance BB's sitting at atk too, that would rock :)

C

ChillyDawg

Just a small pointer, Clerics who spec smite poses rather a lot of funky tricks. These include a +dps buff thats better than lvl 50 elementalist EB and a pretty schweet pbaoe insta cast DD thats hits for about the same as a weapon DD.

Not to mention the 1800 HP, shedload of buffs, chain armour self insta heals, bof. Its all rather fun and used properly could well be quite a decent set up. Dem Hibbies would, im sure, hand our asses to us on a plate though :)

K

Kagato.

The smite line has a Damage Add, its the Enhance line that has the DPS buff.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
Just a small pointer, Clerics who spec smite poses rather a lot of funky tricks. These include a +dps buff thats better than lvl 50 elementalist EB and a pretty schweet pbaoe insta cast DD thats hits for about the same as a weapon DD.

Not to mention the 1800 HP, shedload of buffs, chain armour self insta heals, bof. Its all rather fun and used properly could well be quite a decent set up. Dem Hibbies would, im sure, hand our asses to us on a plate though :)

Clerics in melee? they can't kill a guarded target in 1 milion of years not even if all 8 tank him,they gonna get blocked 95% of the time cause the shitty ws.

Someone mentioned the castable stun:
yes also affected by determination/resistances and interruptable

1.800 hits? thats 400 more than a caster in cloth,thats mean they can get 1-2 more hits.

I predict 0 chances to survive against an half decent group
in zerg dunno,maybe can be good.

I

Ialkarn

In old times before ras and then resistances (determination, mopain,purge,ip),when skald ruled , tanks were running around whit 91-3% quality weapons and didn't have end to style more than a few swings, , a setup 1 mincer 7 smiter clerics specced 9 23 48 (old smiter clerics, before nerfs) was uber,but now it's just pointless,it can't be fun cause it can't work at all,and it's not fun to play the game waiting for wizards on pad.

E

excs

MEEEEE ! PICK MEH !

plz meeeeeh wanna join ! pwease !!11122twee

E

Eof

Originally posted by Ialkarn
In old times before ras and then resistances (determination, mopain,purge,ip),when skald ruled , tanks were running around whit 91-3% quality weapons and didn't have end to style more than a few swings, , a setup 1 mincer 7 smiter clerics specced 9 23 48 (old smiter clerics, before nerfs) was uber,but now it's just pointless,it can't be fun cause it can't work at all,and it's not fun to play the game waiting for wizards on pad.

God has spoken so now stop all this silly idea of something new being fun cos you are clearly offending him.

B

Belomar

Why is it always the people running FotM groups who need to put down people who don't? I enjoy our debuffing caster groups even if we have a hard time against melee groups (especially since we have only zero or one PBAE), but they are hardly FotM. In fact, being the opposite to FotM can be an admirable goal.

F

fl-gorre

Originally posted by ghaladriel
We got Glaudien 35 smit0rz 41 rejuv i think xD
hrhr yeah :)
testing that spec atm for the lill toys such as aoe interupts and pbaoemess
was thinking of arranging a similar grp for fun
so sign me in :)
btw might be handy if we got 1mins
got a 50enh bbot too

G

ghaladriel

Originally posted by Eof
God has spoken so now stop all this silly idea of something new being fun cos you are clearly offending him.

:ROFLMAO:

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Eof

No I just replyed some arguments whit other arguments.
if you feel offended cause you don't have any arguments to reply or I look annoying on your eyes,I don't care.

A

Asha

Originally posted by Belomar
Why is it always the people running FotM groups who need to put down people who don't? I enjoy our debuffing caster groups even if we have a hard time against melee groups (especially since we have only zero or one PBAE), but they are hardly FotM. In fact, being the opposite to FotM can be an admirable goal.

Why is stating that you don't think something will work "putting down" ? Stop being so P.C. It's a forum for ppl to express their opinions. It would be pretty damn boring if no one expressed theirs. And yeah a pole arms, so fotm lol

K

Kagato.

But but but... poles rock ! :(

(at least till next patch).

A

Asha

you heard it here first.
kagato is fotm :p

what's next? Flim? :p

A

Asha

was a joke ><

I keep forgetting there is no joking on BW ^^

K

Kagato.

Nah the joking is saved for the off-topic spammers :D

Except theres are generally bad.

F

-fwapp-

Hmmm shame u have no speed or castable power rejen :]

still sounds like a fun thing to try tho, in a spanish kinda way :)

E

Eggy

I'll respec for an evening of smiting if you want, got some stones lying around somewhere, cant do it til im back at uni mind you.

C

ChillyDawg

BE QUIET INFIDELS!

Glaudien, your in.

Rest of you randomly arguing people go an agrue somewhere else.

Happy new year btw all.

Kag, i know the dps buff in enh is good, at 19enh chilly has a 15% dps buff plus a 9 or 10 dps dmg add. got more dps thn yo average samurai.

K

Kagato.

Its quite sweet, my buff bot was hitting orange con mobs (at 50) harder at level 45 then a level 50 cleric could.

I quite enjoy playing the bot now and then for a change.

C

ChillyDawg

Originally posted by Eggy
I'll respec for an evening of smiting if you want, got some stones lying around somewhere, cant do it til im back at uni mind you.

Bonus Eggman, il put you in, when are you back at Uni? My mother is putting the pressure on me to get the hell out of here house an go back to uni within the enxt few days when term dont even star til 12th, i get the feelign someone dont like me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread