News Attention everyone

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Chet im a little disappointed, i have refrained from any personal insults and tried to answer in a constructive manner. I had a debate with Chod last night and it was discussed like adults. By piping in with a reply like that just weakens your arguement

Zede

Part of the furniture
It's no real surprise that parties like UKIP and the BNP get so many votes. Just look at the basic inability of people to understand what they are voting for. IN the most simple case as well. This thread had a link to a thread, which should be used to discuss this. Instead we've got off-the cuff rants from people who clearly have not even read the OP.

I've lost respect for a great deal of you. All I see is fear, stubborness, close-mindedness. It's quite shameful that you all hold OT up to be this fun, unique place, when all you really want is a closed old boys network. Pathetic, most of you.

You, plain and simple, are a TWAT. Comparing us to the BNP, u fucking cock.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Let's keep the personal insults out of this thread please. That applies to EVERYONE (except me of course :p)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Let's keep the personal insults out of this thread please. That applies to EVERYONE (except me of course :p)

Spot on, this does not need to decend to the level of school children.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Nothing personal, I spoke my mind. It's how most of you are coming across, with no real reasoning. No point me saying you all make sense when I don't feel you do.. Sparx is the only one that had tried. The same shit happened with general. It turned into a local place for local people and members were never replaced. Ot is going the same way because users can only see the bad side of a change.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Nothing personal, I spoke my mind. It's how most of you are coming across, with no real reasoning. No point me saying you all make sense when I don't feel you do.. Sparx is the only one that had tried. The same shit happened with general. It turned into a local place for local people and members were never replaced. Ot is going the same way because users can only see the bad side of a change.

Everyone should be redirected to this thread. Using an analogy with the BNP to describe OT'ers - Genius. Thank you very much for galvanizing people against your crusade.

Never play Daoc did you ? xx

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Everyone should be redirected to this thread. Using an analogy with the BNP to describe OT'ers - Genius. Thank you very much for galvanizing people against your crusade.

Never play Daoc did you ? xx

Let me clarify this, since people want to take it out of context. The parties I quoted get votes without people udnerstanding what they are voting for. Same here, first couple of pages of this thread is just people expressing their outrage without having checked what they are outraged at, a bit like the Daily Mail :)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Lets be fair though, it's no better than a proper election, we've had about 4-5 different polls about the same thing and each poll has been fucking different.

I don't need to eat cow shit to be able to tell you it isn't a steak, so before you go blaming everyone that's voted maybe the poll and it's choices should have been discussed first. Instead of everyman and his dogs cock runing off and making a poll.

I totally agree with Sparx, I like where this place is, I have it book marked and I like the fact I can let loose a bit!

Although I can see why the issue of new members is a concern, maybe we should be looking at ways in which we all as a community can get people here.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Whats top stop you letting loose if it moves to the main page? All that will change is that Ot will be more visible to other users of the forum. It's one community, most people post on various parts.

If you think OT can survive with basically no new members, then good luck. People move, get new jobs, have kids, get married, get bored. They leave. To keep a forum active you need more people all the time. OT has more threads active than anywhere else here, it has more active posters. It should be on the main page to encourage more people to join in.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
It turned into a local place for local people and members were never replaced.

Maybe people should think about what this forums actually for, I mean DAOC is going downhill through ageing so its right that forums go down to. You want new members maybe try and think of another way to bring them here, I mean the FH guides site is a good idea even though it only has 3 guides for random old games as far as I can see; but atleast if offers something different. This forum is a bit like DAOC in a way e.g Only the people using it know what others are missing, and no kind of "advertising" so when people do get the word they don't know what it's all about.

gohan

FH is my second home
i like pie?!?!?!

to be completely honest i really dont give a fuck!

thiers some real pricks in genral, but theirs a few in OT anyway, maybe they will get married and all FO together xD

it's true that DAOC OT has nothing whatsoever to do with DAOC anymore and msot of us refer to it as FH OT anyway so it makes no end.

really whats the worst that can happen?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lets be fair though, it's no better than a proper election, we've had about 4-5 different polls about the same thing and each poll has been fucking different.

I don't need to eat cow shit to be able to tell you it isn't a steak, so before you go blaming everyone that's voted maybe the poll and it's choices should have been discussed first. Instead of everyman and his dogs cock runing off and making a poll.

I totally agree with Sparx, I like where this place is, I have it book marked and I like the fact I can let loose a bit!

Although I can see why the issue of new members is a concern, maybe we should be looking at ways in which we all as a community can get people here.

Regardless of what happens, your bookmark will NOT change.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Regardless of what happens, your bookmark will NOT change.

I don't mind if it does :p But people seemed to have an issue with OT being difficult to get too.

The North pole is difficult to get to if you don't know where it is and where you are ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom