The most important thing to you.

J

Jim-

Ok, What inanimate object is your most treasured possession? Whats the one thing that if lost you would cry like a baby?

A few years ago i would have said my saxophone but I had to part with my dear golden beauty due to money difficulties. Twas a sad day for jim.

M

Moön

Well I lost my broadband connection when I got kicked out of my birds house, its been a living hell ever since, dial up times, 2 hour cut offs, hours and hours to download game patches, constant 700pings and worst off all my birds still with me!
Maybe I'l have to get another gf that lives in an NTL area, or just move in with you Jimeh :clap: :clap: :clap:

ahem unedited now ;)

J

Jim-

Lol mooneh you can come round mine anytime luv :X.

M

Moön

This is turning into one of those "who reads this forum" threads :D

M

Mörgoth

Most treasured possession... hmm, toughie. Just trying to think of what I actually own. :eek: Have to by my keyboard I suppose - cheap enough to replace but I couldn't live without an MS Natural Pro for very long.

T

TarX

my treasured object is, well my jimmey (penis !) :eek:
some 1 has to say it innit !

S

[SCW]Proud

My Car, and any new car i may get in the future :) :p ;) :clap: :clap:

S

]SK[

The missus, without her I woiuld have to iron and cook for myself ;)

J

Jim-

/me points to the inanimate bit of the question. Unless you mean you use her as an ironing board and a chopping board?

R

rty

Thats cos your a phone stalker

har thats rich :/ :p u havent rung me in ages :eek: although i have a new number now so maybe you tried but couldn't get through ;)

Users who are viewing this thread