Attention all players

H

Hamromendou

Yesterday i was playing i Thidranki having fun with my NS called Loxxia. all of sudden i see a infil pop out and run for me, then stealth when he got close and he came right for me and makes his PA and some styles so i die, i thought wow this is strange and i talked with some other shades and they have been discovering this too, so i would like to remind you that if you get attacked by him post his name here and we flejm xDDDDD

K

Krom

someone just got owned ^^
do u like 1PAkill? come to me, I'll give u a taste :p

O

old.Trulla

radar user maybe? think it displays stealthers if you are close enough

krom hehe.. u got a skald at bg1 now then? :)

come play with our hib grp (trull, glasny, scoob and anorexia :)

B

bouh

hi Trull :)

i'd luv if Krom comes as a skald :>
most time we r missing speedz0r or having f*ck with random idontknowwhydoineedtostick skalds.

but we wont stay long in bg - 1 or 2 days max, rp limit is close.

<--- pac/mend healz0r which uses to lead those overpowered and buffed to bones bds ahead :p

O

old.Trulla

Hiya Bouh.. avalanche if I remember correctly? :)

we met one grp very late yesterday with 2 healers.. one spamming amnesia and the other one mezzing.. was interrupting our bard making us die 2 times in a row.. went for revenge but couldnt find them.. was that you? Give name of your healer so I know where to point my asd ^^

B

bouh

aye, we've been in Ava together 1 year ago.

we havent been playing yesterday since 1 bd was not_sober_enuf and skald was missing once again ^^

me - Bouhhh (healer)
Verka and Padonak (Hilar/Bratello from camlann) r bds
Chuchelo plays a skald usually

and that's it. not many but still tough :p

H

Hamromendou

im not posting this because i get owned, i get owned everyday but i dont like to get owned by hax

O

old.Trulla

1 healer 1 skald 2 bd grp?? and bb inside keep? shame on you Bouh :)

B

bouh

Originally posted by old.Trulla
1 healer 1 skald 2 bd grp?? and bb inside keep? shame on you Bouh :)

hehe, since bb lvl20 isnt a prob at all... why not? ;)

i luv to have 158 dex on dorf healer. and afair valkyn bd gets 17X pie buffed.

not SCed so far.

PS. Missed the skald yesterday once again :(

I

iceflower

Aye if you got less than 19+5 you are visible form quite a distance, auto training stealth isnt compatible with soloing in bgs..- :)

The interesting question is if he stealths right on top of you, and the side question is why where you not lining up a PA on him when he charged you?

Iceflower
Spreading the word of God among the pagans

H

Hamromendou

lol

u think im stupid? ofc i got 19+5...oh no wait im a noob! help me!

C

ChillyDawg

Re: lol

Originally posted by Hamromendou
u think im stupid? ofc i got 19+5...oh no wait im a noob! help me!

you bloody sounds liek a noob, you dont make it clear what you mean, as far as i can tell some guy saw thru ur stealth and jumped u, you decided to cry.

H eproably isnt using "hax" hes prolly just good or got a dodgy machine and he sees you appear for 5ms b4 it loads you properly.

I

iceflower

>u think im stupid? ofc i got 19+5

How should we know what kind you were? You could have mentioned it in your initial post as it was an important factor. Mindreading is something only girlfriends/wives are good at.

Users who are viewing this thread