attention all necro's

Influenza

Part of the furniture
If necros dont get mezzed/stunned/rooted/looked at they are pretty decent at killing stuff.
But they are so buggy its just not funny.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
people are selfish and will always be sellfish, nothing will change.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
Doesn't that prove there's something fantastically wrong with the community?

not really.

scouts = good at rvr, supposedly crap at pve.

therefore we have a hard time in pve, and a good time in rvr

necros = good at pve, supposedly crap at rvr

therefore you havea hard time in rvr, and a good time in pve.

ahh symmetry!

gonna be like this whereever you go.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
bahamot said:
doesnt cost that much really, if you work that is.
Its not like I judge a class by name, if its that what you mean. I know what every class in game can do. a necros spells would have been perfect if necro didnt stay messed whole battle.

Strange then that necro's on the french servers don't have problems finding RVR groups...

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Dukat said:
not really.

ahh symmetry!

Every class has it's own abilities in both PvP and RvR.
This means one thing: people aren't willing to try

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
look at france, they lost against greece :clap:
Now you understand what kind of people they are in france :p

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
not really.

ahh symmetry!

minstrel, Good at exping, good at rvr, something wrong there ;)

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Idiots as far as soccer is concerned, true. And then again, they kicked England's butts in the first round, didn't they :)

But at least they give people a chance in DaoC. Proves the community is a bit better there.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Oh and by the way England lost against France, Portugal lost against greece and England lost against Portugal. Hmmm. Is there a pattern here? :clap:

Greece wins Euro 2004

Yeah right

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
Every class has it's own abilities in both PvP and RvR.
This means one thing: people aren't willing to try

eh?

notice i said 'supposedly'. my scout does well in a pve group if i can get into one. as i said, injustice, wrong, etc. at the end of the day DAoC is like any community, some ppl will grp with some chars, others wont. i've been i keltoi with a lowbie alt of mine, i got into a grp, some inf asked to join, in the groupchat the groupleader wouldnt let him in, in the end i got kicked from the group as i thought the inf should be allowed to join, and said so.

some ppl just want to get to lvl 50, rr10, ml10 asap. others want to have a good laugh on thier way up. its the way life is, get over it, it wont change just because the necros launch a rebellion. not that they will.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Dukat said:
eh?

notice i said 'supposedly'. my scout does well in a pve group if i can get into one. as i said, injustice, wrong, etc. at the end of the day DAoC is like any community, some ppl will grp with some chars, others wont. i've been i keltoi with a lowbie alt of mine, i got into a grp, some inf asked to join, in the groupchat the groupleader wouldnt let him in, in the end i got kicked from the group as i thought the inf should be allowed to join, and said so.

some ppl just want to get to lvl 50, rr10, ml10 asap. others want to have a good laugh on thier way up. its the way life is, get over it, it wont change just because the necros launch a rebellion. not that they will.

Which proves my point again. Where has the fun gone?
Does this mean:

a) the game is screwed?
b) the game is filled with idiots who can't realize it's only a damn game?

Since a is definitely not the fact, I'm taking my chances on b being right

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
Fellbeast said:
I thought the original name was Soccer. My mistake
In america they call a sport where they barely touch the ball with the feet football, quite fun :p

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
They're only Americans. Don't expect more of them. If there are no Guns and Armies in it, they have trouble understanding it... :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
Which proves my point again. Where has the fun gone?
Does this mean:

a) the game is screwed?
b) the game is filled with idiots who can't realize it's only a damn game?

Since a is definitely not the fact, I'm taking my chances on b being right

c) the game is filled with human beings, not some hippy fairy tale type ppl.

its called the 'human factor', very random, and yet so predictable. not somthing anyone is going to sort out any time soon. its like it everywhere, not jsut in the game. tbh your story about the french sounds like "the grass is greener on the other side" psychology to me. its going to be the same tehre as it is here.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
I'll have to try it. I can only tell what I've heard from my friend.

And BTW don't say the french. Ppl from Belgium are also there, thank you very much...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
And BTW don't say the french. Ppl from Belgium are also there, thank you very much...

excuse me? i'll say what i like, "thank you very much".

why should i not say 'the french' ? you just started on about how

Fellbeast said:
They're only Americans. Don't expect more of them.

what i said was meant as "the french" as in "the french servers", which i think was implied in my post. what u said was basically racist.

"let he who has not sinned cast the first stone"

an' that aint you bud.

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
the thank you very much was not meant as an offence to you. I may have forgotten to put the :) behind it. Sorry about that

And the thing about the amreicans was only a joke, not meant as racist. if it was considered that way by some people and if it offended someone, I'm sorry about that

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
And the thing about the amreicans was only a joke, not meant as racist. if it was considered that way by some people and if it offended someone, I'm sorry about that

i dont care tbh.

racism is a word thats overused. i only used it then because i felt that you where trying to use a trivial point that didnt mean anything.

so back to the whole necro thang

it surely aint so bad that you cant either get a new account and pl a char, or make a new char on ur existing accout. is it?

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
OK. glad to have the other thing out of the way.

I am not going to get a second account, as I think that is a waste of money as stated above. Opinions may differ, but that's mine on the matter.

And yes, I am going to create new chars on Excalibur, but definitely not on Albion anymore. See, if they had told me from the start " we don't want necro's in the grp", fine, I could even have accepted that. but the fact was that I asked around for a grp and I was ignored. That's what started it all for me. And then remarks like "of course you're being ignored. What did you expect, you're a necro" made me really pissed.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
I am not going to get a second account, as I think that is a waste of money as stated above. Opinions may differ, but that's mine on the matter.

ok fair enough, i agree with you.

Fellbeast said:
And yes, I am going to create new chars on Excalibur, but definitely not on Albion anymore. See, if they had told me from the start " we don't want necro's in the grp", fine, I could even have accepted that. but the fact was that I asked around for a grp and I was ignored. That's what started it all for me. And then remarks like "of course you're being ignored. What did you expect, you're a necro" made me really pissed.

heres the bit i cant understand.

surely you realised that necro's arnt usually grouped chars pretty early on?

if so why not make a new alt straight away, making a char you enjoy is the main thing. i had the same problems with my scout, couldnt get a group anywere at times. in teh end i put the scout to one side for a week and played another char for a bit, i'd play my scout only when i could get a group, which wasnt that often, and i'd play my other char (pally) when i couldnt.

tbh i cant see that either the hibs or mids would be different, afterall, we're all gamers, and the only difference between a mid and an alb is a small amount of coding on a server in goa HQ.

earlier today i was in AC. was grouping with a m8's guild group. a necro came up and started mouthing off at my m8's guild. i couldnt see any reason for it. he started calling my m8 a 'muppet', i said (and i quote) "please dont call <my m8> a muppet.", deliberatly trying to be as inoffensive as possible. yet all i got back was "why? what are you going to do about it?" for 5 mins before he suicided out to DF.

if it was real life i would have chinned the little fool. as it is we're all meant to be good friends and cant attack each other, so we ignored him. crap like this happens, it happens in all 3 realms and on most servers. the reason being is that everyone is human, and so there is always going to be a small percentage of 'oiks' in every realm. running away wont stop this.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
personally i'd like to see more necros in rvr, but my opinion is biased cause I like absorb buffs and AF debuffs :flame:

come on necros, get yourself buff bots and rvr !

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Kagato said:
personally i'd like to see more necros in rvr, but my opinion is biased cause I like absorb buffs and AF debuffs :flame:

come on necros, get yourself buff bots and rvr !

I'm not going to put money in a second account, just because I have the bad luck of loving necro's :)

Especially since it's a bit late now, I've so stupidly deleted the necro (I should at least have waited till my chars in Mid dinged 50 before that. :p

Fellbeast

Loyal Freddie
Dukat said:
ok fair enough, i agree with you.

heres the bit i cant understand.

surely you realised that necro's arnt usually grouped chars pretty early on?

if so why not make a new alt straight away, making a char you enjoy is the main thing. i had the same problems with my scout, couldnt get a group anywere at times. in teh end i put the scout to one side for a week and played another char for a bit, i'd play my scout only when i could get a group, which wasnt that often, and i'd play my other char (pally) when i couldnt.

tbh i cant see that either the hibs or mids would be different, afterall, we're all gamers, and the only difference between a mid and an alb is a small amount of coding on a server in goa HQ.

earlier today i was in AC. was grouping with a m8's guild group. a necro came up and started mouthing off at my m8's guild. i couldnt see any reason for it. he started calling my m8 a 'muppet', i said (and i quote) "please dont call <my m8> a muppet.", deliberatly trying to be as inoffensive as possible. yet all i got back was "why? what are you going to do about it?" for 5 mins before he suicided out to DF.

if it was real life i would have chinned the little fool. as it is we're all meant to be good friends and cant attack each other, so we ignored him. crap like this happens, it happens in all 3 realms and on most servers. the reason being is that everyone is human, and so there is always going to be a small percentage of 'oiks' in every realm. running away wont stop this.

I can understand that point of view. It's just that I've had far to much crap since I'm in Alb/Exc. ( never had this much on Exc/Hib and Mid/Pryd). But considering what I've noticed several times in Emain, there seems to be a high percentage of "oiks" (God, I love that word), in the realm.
I think it's time people started to learn o play with necro's in RvR (that's where the whole problem lies, you know), just as they should learn to play with Scouts and infils in PvE

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Fellbeast said:
I can understand that point of view. It's just that I've had far to much crap since I'm in Alb/Exc. ( never had this much on Exc/Hib and Mid/Pryd). But considering what I've noticed several times in Emain, there seems to be a high percentage of "oiks" (God, I love that word), in the realm.
I think it's time people started to learn o play with necro's in RvR (that's where the whole problem lies, you know), just as they should learn to play with Scouts and infils in PvE

perhaps, but moving to another realm wont make this happen.

tbh i honestly dont know if it would be better on mid or hib. however i wont delete and try again over there, for several reasons:

1. logic dictates that there will be roughly the same number of 'oiks' :D in every realm.

2. no matter how much crap my scout gets in the rush to lvl 50, im going to take it as it comes. if spend all day tomorow and then all day after that and only get 1 bub, i'll either accept it and carry on, or go do somthing else. sayingthat everyone should learn to play together fairly and equally just isnt feasable. if i started to rant every time my scout got ignored by a group in AC i'd still be there typing the 40th one out now. i just make a joke of it, or walk off and look elsewhere. if you dont like your necro then dont play him. it is a game after all, and just as you pay your £8 a month, so does everyoen else, and so they dont expect to be told who to group with.

as i have said 2-3 times now, its real life, these are real ppl, they wont change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom