News Attack on Iran on the cards?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I find a political-blog being used as a proper news source more concerning tbfh :(

Edit: But yeah, probably. Which would make the United Nations look completely nutless tbfh.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Let the yanks go in alone if they want and get mauled, if people want to pick a fight let then back it up themselves i say

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I hope not. The middle-east isn't exactly the most stable, even-tempered region. As if we didn't have enough on our plate, we now want to get involved with Iran? Feck that.

Ahmedinejad may be bonkers, but he can't be crazy enough to launch nukes at Israel. It would be suicide. Literally.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I didn't know iphone sales were so bad they needed another war to get funds.

It's a bad idea though, Iran isn't a pushover and they bloody well may have nukes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Let Israel attack Iran, hopefully the Islamic world turn on Israel, about time the cunts got their nose bloodied.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Funny - but the problem (that nobody really talks about) is that Israel, a country founded on a sky-fairy religion with a victim mentality that makes them think that anything they do is fair game, is armed to the teeth and full of nukes.

It's almost as if us and the yanks knew that a mahoosive ruck with Islam was coming so we set up an equally fucked-up bunch of idiots on our side to fight our battle for us. Like Israel is the big nasty lion holding back the baying wolves of islam.

Wonder if/when they'll turn around and bite us?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think you'll find that the US and UK aren't that different in the skyfairy founding area ;)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I think you'll find that the US and UK aren't that different in the skyfairy founding area ;)

I think you'll find that if you read my post properly I said, explicitly, "us and the yanks".

ignoring the factual basis

That part of it's the best bit though. It's no more or less evidence-based than the religion itself. :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I think you'll find that if you read my post properly I said, explicitly, "us and the yanks".

Ah right, you implied that yanks and UK founded those countries? Because you seemed to say just that Israel is founded on skyfairy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ah right, you implied that yanks and UK founded those countries? Because you seemed to say just that Israel is founded on skyfairy.

Israel is a country, founded by the west, on a bedrock of sky-fairy worship.

"Land for the jews" is a fucking idiotic idea, for many many obvious reasons.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yarp, thanks for the clarification.

Oh and loving that you're replies are spamming my alerts :giggle:

rynnor

Rockhound
I hope the west isnt stupid enough to attack Iran - Ahminejad seems a sensible bloke - if this happened you could get a crazy leader and a lot of people would die for no real reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom