News Attack on Iran on the cards?

Discussion in 'The Front Room' started by cHodAX, Sep 16, 2012.

1. cHodAX

cHodAX I am a FH squatter

2. Scouse

Scouse HERO! FH Subscriber

I find a political-blog being used as a proper news source more concerning tbfh :(

Edit: But yeah, probably. Which would make the United Nations look completely nutless tbfh.

3. Punishment

Punishment Part of the furniture

Let the yanks go in alone if they want and get mauled, if people want to pick a fight let then back it up themselves i say

4. Lamp

Lamp I am a FH squatter

I hope not. The middle-east isn't exactly the most stable, even-tempered region. As if we didn't have enough on our plate, we now want to get involved with Iran? Feck that.

Ahmedinejad may be bonkers, but he can't be crazy enough to launch nukes at Israel. It would be suicide. Literally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. old.Tohtori

old.Tohtori FH is my second home

I didn't know iphone sales were so bad they needed another war to get funds.

It's a bad idea though, Iran isn't a pushover and they bloody well may have nukes.

6. Raven

Raven Brrrrr!

Let Israel attack Iran, hopefully the Islamic world turn on Israel, about time the cunts got their nose bloodied.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Scouse

Funny - but the problem (that nobody really talks about) is that Israel, a country founded on a sky-fairy religion with a victim mentality that makes them think that anything they do is fair game, is armed to the teeth and full of nukes.

It's almost as if us and the yanks knew that a mahoosive ruck with Islam was coming so we set up an equally fucked-up bunch of idiots on our side to fight our battle for us. Like Israel is the big nasty lion holding back the baying wolves of islam.

Wonder if/when they'll turn around and bite us?

8. old.Tohtori

I think you'll find that the US and UK aren't that different in the skyfairy founding area ;)

9. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

I hear that film about Mohammed is pretty good.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Zarjazz

Zarjazz Unemployed Bum Travelling The World.

I don't think you intended to make Israel's argument for them did you?

11. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

It's terrible, ignoring the factual basis, it looks like it was made by a five year old. It's tripe.

12. Scouse

I think you'll find that if you read my post properly I said, explicitly, "us and the yanks".

That part of it's the best bit though. It's no more or less evidence-based than the religion itself. :)

13. old.Tohtori

Ah right, you implied that yanks and UK founded those countries? Because you seemed to say just that Israel is founded on skyfairy.

14. Scouse

Israel is a country, founded by the west, on a bedrock of sky-fairy worship.

"Land for the jews" is a fucking idiotic idea, for many many obvious reasons.

15. old.Tohtori

Yarp, thanks for the clarification.

Oh and loving that you're replies are spamming my alerts :giggle:

16. Scouse

Welcome to my world since OT and General were merged... :(

17. old.Tohtori

You love me and you know it (y)

18. rynnor

rynnor Rockhound Moderator

I hope the west isnt stupid enough to attack Iran - Ahminejad seems a sensible bloke - if this happened you could get a crazy leader and a lot of people would die for no real reason.

19. Gray

Gray FH is my second home

Film was terrible.

The woman in it was hot as fuck though. Legs.

20. Chilly

Chilly Balls of steel

There was a lot of softcore action in there. Deffo some boob feeling.

21. Gwadien

Gwadien Uneducated Northern Cretin

Oh, so you've actually seen it? haha