asd

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Dude... armsmen r totally killable... and not over the roof.
BUT... they do infact have quite good melee capabilities...no1 can dispute. Plate...Pole Style with SUPEr growrth rate...v good 1vs1 melee rr5... plus all the other heavy tank goodies. They r nothing but easy targets ... for any1 (except maybe maulers and valks)

They aint that good against multicoloured kobbys who happen to be bged tho :(

Sorin

Banned
public forum asshole!!!!!!keep your mouth shut if u dont want comments

So now we know why some mammals eat their children...

Dude... armsmen r totally killable... and not over the roof.
BUT... they do infact have quite good melee capabilities...no1 can dispute. Plate...Pole Style with SUPEr growrth rate...v good 1vs1 melee rr5... plus all the other heavy tank goodies. They r nothing but easy targets ... for any1 (except maybe maulers and valks)

Maulers and valks? wtf? i have problems with everybody with shield even tho i have high ws.

You know what some people do when they see a necro comming thier way?
They run.. cuz necro's are fucking imba, not arms!

Bring it man.. i wanna bet my salery that you can beat me fair and square by standing still if you really wanted to. So why don't you try? The worst case is that you lose. so what? you would have died in a fair fight.

If you got the balls to face me like that, and you win, i will respect you weather you want it or not.. hell if you lose i will respect you for trying to fight fair.

aika

Part of the furniture
wtf i cant kill shit on my rr4 arms :(

not the best template though and only cl1

Edit: nm, actually I cant kill shit on any char :( well only sometimes on my body sorc in zerg iRvR

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie

Maulers and valks? wtf? i have problems with everybody with shield even tho i have high ws.

Bring it man.. i wanna bet my salery that you can beat me fair and square by standing still if you really wanted to. So why don't you try? The worst case is that you lose. so what? you would have died in a fair fight.

If you got the balls to face me like that, and you win, i will respect you weather you want it or not.. hell if you lose i will respect you for trying to fight fair.

keep saying some bullshit...who the fuck do u think wants your respect lol?fair fight=stand still for sorin !!!!!!!roflmao

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

I was talking melee classes. All run from a buffed necro (even unbuffed can be the same i guess too).
As for the shield stuff..i dont know. 2h peeps do enough dmg so that they r not bothered by the shield (at least the ones i usually fight and have a decent RR and playstyle)
Anyways...next time..i will /face and use the buttons. Will c how it goes.

Sorin

Banned
I was talking melee classes. All run from a buffed necro (even unbuffed can be the same i guess too).
As for the shield stuff..i dont know. 2h peeps do enough dmg so that they r not bothered by the shield (at least the ones i usually fight and have a decent RR and playstyle)
Anyways...next time..i will /face and use the buttons. Will c how it goes.

Respect man! and then stop fucking attacking me just because i'm there.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Respect man! and then stop fucking attacking me just because i'm there.

U will have to stop playing like a little ass then. I remember when i got u in my sights for the first time too... i wasnt even playing my char either. I was playing Sharpness ... having some duel fun with the new stuff that made valks uber ... and u came with a duo at Bled and messed it up... AND emoted badly. Thats why i had u in my sights ever since.

Anyways..forget about it.. I am happy today..did what i will prolly never go back to finish on sb.

Sorin

Banned
keep saying some bullshit...who the fuck do u think wants your respect lol?fair fight=stand still for sorin !!!!!!!roflmao

Go fuck yourself man.

You got nothing clever to say yourself asshead.

But keep trying..

Something intelligent will always come in the end.

U will have to stop playing like a little ass then. I remember when i got u in my sights for the first time too... i wasnt even playing my char either. I was playing Sharpness ... having some duel fun with the new stuff that made valks uber ... and u came with a duo at Bled and messed it up... AND emoted badly. Thats why i had u in my sights ever since.

Anyways..forget about it.. I am happy today..did what i will prolly never go back to finish on sb.

I don't remember that.. and i'm happy you're happy.

But i'l let you know that i'm not the same person when i'm in grp as when i solo.

I don't expect a fg to let me live when i'm solo. I hope it, but thats something else.

kolomparas

Fledgling Freddie
Go fuck yourself man.

You got nothing clever to say yourself asshead.

But keep trying..

Something intelligent will always come in the end.

i leave the clever things for you to say nuclear engineer!!

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
It's not like Nuxto is the only one who strafes/run through. Plenty of people do it and i don't really mind myself if they do.
It's not that hard to counterstrafe, unless you're lagging a lot. Just counterstrafe as best you can and spam anytime or reactionary, backed up by DR or anytime and you should be able to hit a style most of the time.
That's what i do when i'm counterstrafing on zerker, spam styles over and over. You get out of view, but hit those buttons fast enough and you'll get the style off instead of an out of view message.
Strafers are easier to counter, but against those that run through, you can even spam backstyle backed up by anytime. I sometimes hit them with my backstyle as they run through. :p

Once you get the hang of it, counterstrafing works quite well. More fun than just standing there spamming 1-2, 1-2, 1-2 anyways.

aika

Part of the furniture
:(:(:(

balancedb2.jpg

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
thats a low garrote.. and pet that styles with wild minion2 ftw !!

C

Carss

lol at this idiot whineing about run though

Oh please stand still so that i get the massive benefit and will be able to spam my easymode i win style. How the hell can you call anyone a noob for using run though when 1. they would be stupid to stand still against an armsman 2. your so shit you cant counter it 3. your playing an easymode fotm solo class.

Seriously your having a laugh going absolutely crazy because people move around xD learn how to play and shut the fuck up.

oh and aika less qq

hpetaa1.jpg

Sorin

Banned
lol at this idiot whineing about run though

Oh please stand still so that i get the massive benefit and will be able to spam my easymode i win style. How the hell can you call anyone a noob for using run though when 1. they would be stupid to stand still against an armsman 2. your so shit you cant counter it 3. your playing an easymode fotm solo class.

Seriously your having a laugh going absolutely crazy because people move around xD learn how to play and shut the fuck up.

oh and aika less qq

Bla fucking bla. you whine about a whiner because his class is easy mode?
You got a bd remember?
Thats like saying the heaven is blue.. even tho its actually black :eek7:

But don't worry.
I actually do understand you. I have a way with dumb animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom